Forum › Swap ⇔ Swap discussion

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

ah this cute. oh haruko

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

I know this is kinda off-topic. The 1st manga I'd ever read with these puns names was Zaou Taishi and Eiki Eiki's but with the different names. Both Akiho and Fuyuka were "normal" except Akiho's breasts groped by Haruka and Fuyuka pursued by Natsuki but Fuyuka was so aggresive when it come to bed which she dominated Natsuki twice ( I think).
For me, Swap<=>Swap is the 2nd. Haruko and Natsuko kissed accidentally but it will different with Akiho and Fuyumi. If they are swappers, I want to know the reason why since (honestly) I don't read the entire raw chapters but i got a few raw images including these four in panel.

I hadn't even noticed the season names in this. It was a lot more obvious in the other manga, one of the titles it went by being Haru Natsu Aki Fuyu and all. Thank you for pointing that out, definitely makes it more interesting regarding Akiho and Fuyumi.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

SeifukuGirls posted:

I hadn't even noticed the season names in this. It was a lot more obvious in the other manga, one of the titles it went by being Haru Natsu Aki Fuyu and all. Thank you for pointing that out, definitely makes it more interesting regarding Akiho and Fuyumi.

To be honest they are pretty common. At least in mangas. And usually they don't have deeper meaning. Can't come up with names for the cast? Just go with seasons!

last edited at Dec 31, 2015 3:38AM

joined May 23, 2015

SeifukuGirls posted:

To be honest they are pretty common. At least in mangas. And usually they don't have deeper meaning. Can't come up with names for the cast? Just go with seasons!

Naming children after when they were born is not uncommon, a la "Yayoi" and "Hazuki"

Anyway, there is things that bugs me in that chapter, well I'm curious about that girl who saw through Ichinose. But what's really buging me is: who is the glass-girl at the beginning?
I mean, she has the eyes of Ichinose, but that's all.

It's not a random drawing, is it not?

That's just Haruko with glasses and braids.

last edited at Dec 31, 2015 4:03AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

SeifukuGirls posted:

Alternative is to go with something-ko, as ko is a common girly name terminaison in japanese.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

I love this series it's cute and fluffy but i wish to see more little sister. :s

E065_1
joined Dec 3, 2015

hahahaha I can't stop laughing because of what that guy said XD I have never know a good misunderstand situation than this LOL

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

I love the guy was so accepting when he (after obviously being interested in her) saw them kissing (accidental voyeur).

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

morter, I thought it looked like Nene! I love Nene, and I am rooting for her.

And re Natsuko's email: someone just below me explained that you would do "te+small yu" テユ

Similar to that is chi+yu, ちゅ, the normal "chu" sound, but I think the te+yu must be to specify that it's not "chu" either. But "tsu" and "chu" would be the closest regular japanese sounds to "tu"

last edited at Dec 31, 2015 2:24PM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Well, was half right about Akiho identifying her by her eyes. ^^ And seems we have an official couple here. <3 Also, last bit kinda sounded like a confession, I like that from all her thinking she should be against kissing more, she'd actually dislike natsuko to kiss somebody else.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

"we kissed because we wanted to"

And with this, we close 2015 with joy ... Thanks dynasty scan, thank you uploaders and staff, I love you all happy new year

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

One more chapter!!!!!

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Aw Fuyumi cries at the thought of Akiho kissing someone else. I thought she would be like a tsun. This couple is cute!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Pretty much a couple alright, even if they dont outright say it, they really behave like so.
Hope to see more of this pair.

Tlen0idlaki
joined Apr 20, 2015

Stop playing around with the word "like", you damn Haruko, you're making my and Natsuko's hearts stop for a few long-long seconds >///<

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

The plot (?) thickens. If they start swapping with others...I will have trouble keeping track other than Haruko...

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Status:getting gayer...happy New Years to everyone, by the way!

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

SeifukuGirls posted:

True, that's probably why I don't usually notice them. But if all the seasons are covered, I think it can be used to make some guesses about the future storyline. If, in some mystical imaginary manga, the three main characters were named Akina, Harumi, and Natsume, and all of a sudden a Fuyuka comes along, you can bet she'll be more significant than just a minor plot device.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

SinKlare posted:

The plot (?) thickens. If they start swapping with others...I will have trouble keeping track other than Haruko...

They all have distinguish eyes they "carry over" when they swap, so it isn't that bad.

Still I prefer them swapping only between pairs, since I want them to stay couples.

last edited at Jan 1, 2016 6:00AM

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Oh. An actual yuri couple appeared.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Unless they hold hands, I call yuri bait.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Sakura Trick 2.0 confirmed.

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

actual yuri couple <3

last edited at Jan 1, 2016 7:28AM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

This isn't a hentai manga!

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

This isn't a hentai manga!

Lol they were joking, it's the intertwined fingers trope

I'm glad this series is gaying up past the casual yuri jokes, this chapter with its "We kissed cuys we wanted to" could maybe calm some people down

last edited at Jan 1, 2016 11:40AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.