Forum › Swap ⇔ Swap discussion

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It is a script n. her name is なつこ but if you know the Japanese alphabet, it's A I U E O, Ka Ki Ku Ke Ko, Sa, Si, Su, Se, So, Ta Ti Tu Te To, but the Si is pronounced "shi", Ti is pronounced "chi" and the Tu is pronounced Tsu. so her name being changed to Natuko for email purposes is a reasonable alternative.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

If "Tsu" is in place of what "tu" would be, then how would one write what's pronounced as "To/two/too"?

For example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeM5hNXNi-U

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Aw don't ruin it let me dream :3

last edited at Dec 30, 2015 12:47PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

morter, they have to learn it, painstakingly. Thiron, I share your pain, that would have been a Freudian slip of epic proportions.

morter, what is your image from?

last edited at Dec 30, 2015 12:54PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Okay, I have to admit, that was a funny chapter.

joined May 23, 2015

If "Tsu" is in place of what "tu" would be, then how would one write what's pronounced as "To/two/too"?

For example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeM5hNXNi-U

As a te followed by a tiny yu to indicate the vowel sound is being changed: テュ

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

This chapter was pretty gay, and pretty funny too, I was all cracked up
Haruko wanting Natsuko as a wife <3

last edited at Dec 30, 2015 1:51PM

joined Dec 18, 2014

Faceless guy. So

HET!!!

[Panics]

(No really I feel that way sometimes.)

It's fine, I do too.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Faceless guy. So is probably of no consequence.

Oh my god, now I feel bad. I read the whole chapter and didn't even notice he doesn't have a face.
Shows how much attention I pay to the male gender in general. For me, men.. just exist but I don't pay much attention to them ^^'

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

ok, since no one has mentioned this, has anyone stopped to think that the kisses may be losing their potency or that something is happening to Haruko ad Natsuko? On page 6, Haruko's classmate called her out by name while she was in Natsuko's body. Either the classmate knows they are swapping, Haroko and Natsuko haved swapped so much that the swaps are no longer effective, or the classmate, Akiha, is the reason they can swap in tne first place. so i guess my two questions are 1) is this is a major turning point like in fragtime, and 2) what would happen if they engaged in a long deep kiss? would that neutralize their ability to swap or what?

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Haroko and Natsuko haved swapped so much that the swaps are no longer effective

If that were true the other part timer would've been realized something fishy was happening with Natsuko

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

ok, since no one has mentioned this, has anyone stopped to think that the kisses may be losing their potency or that something is happening to Haruko ad Natsuko? On page 6, Haruko's classmate called her out by name while she was in Natsuko's body. Either the classmate knows they are swapping, Haroko and Natsuko haved swapped so much that the swaps are no longer effective, or the classmate, Akiha, is the reason they can swap in tne first place. so i guess my two questions are 1) is this is a major turning point like in fragtime, and 2) what would happen if they engaged in a long deep kiss? would that neutralize their ability to swap or what?

lol I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks about nonsense like this. <3

BTW fragtime is fantastic! I hope SwapSwap develops more, though it seems to be a pure comedy. Fragtime is just so much more interesting.

last edited at Dec 30, 2015 2:14PM

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

force it on them! PRESS THE ADVANTAGE!

last edited at Dec 30, 2015 2:23PM

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I understand why some people get uneasy when male characters show up, especially if they have face and name, but this one is not only supportive of their relationship, he didn't even question that they're supposedly a lesbian couple, really, this is the male character yuri needs, I wouldn't mind if he became a recurring character, he makes me think of mop head and store clerk from Their Story.

last edited at Dec 30, 2015 2:41PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

My favourite male characters in yuri are those who don't try to interfere and support the yuri without prejudice, the part timer is pretty chill, rooting them on, you know

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Faceless guy. So

HET!!!

[Panics]

(No really I feel that way sometimes.)

Sound the alarm!!!
(though I laughed at just how accepting and chill he was with the situation)

last edited at Dec 30, 2015 2:58PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

The_Dog_Lives posted:

My favourite male characters in yuri are those who don't try to interfere and support the yuri without prejudice, the part timer is pretty chill, rooting them on, you know

^ this, also "I want her as a wife!".

I don't get the paranoid part of the fanbase sometimes.

She confessed her love in first chapter. Nobody took it seriously, since that is what girls do.

last edited at Dec 30, 2015 3:23PM

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Something no one mentioned, Ichinose have collection of gravure idols because of their breasts, that's not just breast envy anymore...

joined Apr 15, 2011

Haroko and Natsuko haved swapped so much that the swaps are no longer effective

If that were true the other part timer would've been realized something fishy was happening with Natsuko

i'm not so sure. if Natsuko never paid attention to him before, i doubt he would have had enough interaction with her to know if she were acting normal. this imho would be especially true if he were only interested to her because of her looks. ya know, the hot store chick. kinda like the gravure idol he looks at in the store. plus, remember that he was shocked that she was actually kinda funny.

oh well, something is afoot.

Something no one mentioned, Ichinose have collection of gravure idols because of their breasts, that's not just breast envy anymore...

yeah, that's a straight-up breast fetish. if this is going to turn less gag-yuri and into something more serious, will all her likes add up: love of breast + ok with kissing a girl + liking the feel of Ichinose while kissing her + have a collection of gravure idols + commenting specifically on their breast + ...

last edited at Dec 30, 2015 3:42PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Let's not bother with the guy, he doesn't have a face... He doesn't even has a name! they didn't bother giving him one.

joined Sep 21, 2014

ok, since no one has mentioned this, has anyone stopped to think that the kisses may be losing their potency or that something is happening to Haruko ad Natsuko? On page 6, Haruko's classmate called her out by name while she was in Natsuko's body. Either the classmate knows they are swapping, Haroko and Natsuko haved swapped so much that the swaps are no longer effective, or the classmate, Akiha, is the reason they can swap in tne first place

The guess about Akiho knowing more than she's letting on is interesting
They're in the same class, she probably knows the both of them

Losing their potency would most likely be in the form of kissing not resulting in swapping at all, or maybe all the time.
It's not like it's an illusion, that losing its efficiency would result in people seeing through them.
Think of it as one's mind being in the other's body. Visually only, you can't recognise whose mind is in whose body.

joined Jul 8, 2013

Until we get some sort of confirmation either way, every chapter I'm gonna be unable to do anything other than try to figure out if this is gonna wind up romantic or not (even though it probably won't).

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

YuriLoveFan posted:

Until we get some sort of confirmation either way, every chapter I'm gonna be unable to do anything other than try to figure out if this is gonna wind up romantic or not (even though it probably won't).

Or you can just enjoy comedy. Just a idea.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

It won't.
There, saved you some trouble.
Or rather, it could happen...on the very last chapter, that will come out sometime on the next five years, probably.

You people need to realize how 4koma works already.

joined Apr 15, 2011

The guess about Akiho knowing more than she's letting on is interesting
They're in the same class, she probably knows the both of them

Losing their potency would most likely be in the form of kissing not resulting in swapping at all, or maybe all the time.
It's not like it's an illusion, that losing its efficiency would result in people seeing through them.
Think of it as one's mind being in the other's body. Visually only, you can't recognise whose mind is in whose body.

i completely understand the concept of mind swaps and thought about how and why over kissing would/could affect their swapping ability, but one page in particular caught my attention. something about when Ichonose is in Natsuko's body made me think that her breast size was smaller. maybe it's how she carries herself or maybe it's a fluke and i'm not paying enough attention, but that's why i added the possibility that the swaps were becoming less potent as an option.

To reply you must either login or sign up.