Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Credits page on Chapter 180 was to die for

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Self-deprecation is one hell of a drug, glad to see Yumimi going for the intervention.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Next step in breaking down her insecurities is obviously lewd sex hand-holding.

Hey now, we don't want this place to become unwholesome, so I fixed that to make it less obscene.

joined Sep 30, 2018

no sunscreen allowed??? to what end?????

i feel like a real geek for knowing this! it's because the water will get oily and filmy if there are a bunch of students using sunscreen. and depending on the type of filter system, it might clog the filtration and allow bacteria to thrive in the water.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

jessiakari posted:

no sunscreen allowed??? to what end?????

i feel like a real geek for knowing this! it's because the water will get oily and filmy if there are a bunch of students using sunscreen. and depending on the type of filter system, it might clog the filtration and allow bacteria to thrive in the water.

Woah cool, thanks!

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

Because it's a dom/sub relationship that just works. And they have sex already, contrary to all of the other couples.

Tsk, and here I thought fo'sure you were going to link to the movie theater sex scene...

no this is when they first had sex. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch44#7

What the heck. None of these are examples of sex. Erotic, yes. Sex, no.

You know there's more to sex than the touching of reproductive organs, right?

Sex is what the parties decide sex is. BDSM in the real world can be considered part of sexual activities, but in a lot of cases it's actually not lived as that. It seems that Mari is feeling sexual pleasure with BDSM, we're not quite sure about Yuu, but the most important thing is that they have a BDSM relationship which is not considered as sex for both of them (it seems).

We also know that Mari would have liked to escalate the situation including sexual elements because she wanted to be "touched there" (she was disappointed in the swimming pool chapter).
They obviously lack in communication to do the next step.

Nya-chan, fully aware that sex doesn't have to be strictly in the realm of genitals.

Thank you, Tsuki-chan for your awesome input.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

zensunni posted:

I find myself constantly thinking these days that this is the best manga that i am currently reading.

There are others with much deeper stories or better art but ultimately this is the one that's always guaranteed to put a smile on my face and making me feel good about life. Even simply seeing that there's a new chapter to read is enough to make me feel ecstatic! = D

Ditto! I don't know why it took me so long to start reading it. I just started a couple of months ago. I'd read a couple of chapters a couple of years ago, but I didn't keep up, then one day I decided to marathon it and BAM! I was hooked!

I think that many of us paused or abandoned this during it's early chapters... Could've been for the drawing style (early chapters) or the seemingly random stories that were all over the place but somehow we all came back and got surprised with a lot of improvements, specially the art and the relationships. I'm just guessing of course, but I'm so so sooooooo glad the manga wasn't axed back then because even the translation stopped and went through like 4 different teams

last edited at Nov 23, 2019 9:17AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Because it's a dom/sub relationship that just works. And they have sex already, contrary to all of the other couples.

Tsk, and here I thought fo'sure you were going to link to the movie theater sex scene...

no this is when they first had sex. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch44#7

What the heck. None of these are examples of sex. Erotic, yes. Sex, no.

You know there's more to sex than the touching of reproductive organs, right?

Sex is what the parties decide sex is. BDSM in the real world can be considered part of sexual activities, but in a lot of cases it's actually not lived as that. It seems that Mari is feeling sexual pleasure with BDSM, we're not quite sure about Yuu, but the most important thing is that they have a BDSM relationship which is not considered as sex for both of them (it seems).

We also know that Mari would have liked to escalate the situation including sexual elements because she wanted to be "touched there" (she was disappointed in the swimming pool chapter).
They obviously lack in communication to do the next step.

Nya-chan, fully aware that sex doesn't have to be strictly in the realm of genitals.

Thank you, Tsuki-chan for your awesome input.

I'm glad you appreciated my effort xD

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

This page was not fair for Mari to have Yuu this sexy and cute at the same time. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch183#3

last edited at Nov 25, 2019 2:46AM

Dy
joined Dec 26, 2011

This page was not fair for Mari to have Yuu this sexy and cute at the same time. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch183#3

These are Ayano and Miyoshi, though.

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

Slowwwwwwww pair

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Can't these 2 ever have a serious conversation? I mean Ayano seemed worried for the future and Miyoshi says her 'something cool' that amounts to 'I'm not going anywhere' - but then before they can talk, she immediately derails this important talk herself with something inane.

Is she really that scatter brained and easily distracted - or was it a deliberate change of subject for some reason?
I seem to remember several other cases where she's done the same too, like these 2 are not allowed to ever have serious talks.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Can't these 2 ever have a serious conversation? I mean Ayano seemed worried for the future and Miyoshi says her 'something cool' that amounts to 'I'm not going anywhere' - but then before they can talk, she immediately derails this important talk herself with something inane.

Is she really that scatter brained and easily distracted - or was it a deliberate change of subject for some reason?
I seem to remember several other cases where she's done the same too, like these 2 are not allowed to ever have serious talks.

I swear to God they're going to be saying their vows at the altar and Miyoshi's gonna say "Just kidding! Hahaha getting married, what the heck? So funny!"

joined Jul 26, 2016

The idea that Miyoshi may be actively deflecting the topic whenever this stuff comes up certainly seems plausible enough; if so it's probably for much the same likely reasons Onoda's so obtuse about Nanasawa's advances - being at a loss how to deal with the matter and second-guessing her own reading of the signals.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I think that many of us paused or abandoned this during it's early chapters... Could've been for the drawing style (early chapters) or the seemingly random stories that were all over the place but somehow we all came back and got surprised with a lot of improvements, specially the art and the relationships.

That was certainly me--I didn't hate it, but it seemed too antic and had too many characters to keep track of to really suit my usual tastes.

Now I live for MahiMahi.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch182#2

Many surprises in this release.

I'd never have guessed Elisha and Honoka would have sex as early as chapter 182.

And I'd never have guessed it would be Honoka x Elisha, not Elisha x Honoka. I was wrong about them this whole time!!!

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch182#2

Many surprises in this release.

I'd never have guessed Elisha and Honoka would have sex as early as chapter 182.

And I'd never have guessed it would be Honoka x Elisha, not Elisha x Honoka. I was wrong about them this whole time!!!

Lolz x 10000
These Americans, I swear, they just don't understand proper sex etiquette.
They don't know they should go "Iyaaa! Dame! Yamete!" during sex.
Instead, they yell: "Amazing! Amaaazing! This feels so amazing! More, please! Do it more!"
No wonder Honoka was turned off. ;-P

joined Mar 15, 2015

Self-deprecation is one hell of a drug, glad to see Yumimi going for the intervention.

As far as I know, this is a Japanese custom, in which you're expected to disagree with all compliments you or certain family members (particularly your children) receive, or else you'll be seen as arrogant. I get why it can be seen as overly negative when it isn't false modesty, though.

joined Feb 18, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch183#7

Truer words were never spoken, even if it is on the credits page...

A2912
joined Apr 20, 2019

I swear Ayano and Miyoshi are the "save the best for last" couple.

joined Jan 19, 2013

These are Ayano and Miyoshi, though.

Who ever is who and who, I mix up Yuu and Mari with the other similar couple.

joined Jan 19, 2013

Yep or they just are both afraid of rejection by the other right now due to how less common same sex relationships are.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Casey 1988 posted:

Casey 1988 posted:

Yep or they just are both afraid of rejection by the other right now due to how less common same sex relationships are.

I hope they caught one of the other pairs making out inside the school then, they'll be like "oh... so it's fine after all?" plus this mean we'll see a couple making out in the school...double win

joined Jan 19, 2013

Casey 1988 posted:

Casey 1988 posted:

I hope they caught one of the other pairs making out inside the school then, they'll be like "oh... so it's fine after all?" plus this mean we'll see a couple making out in the school...double win

Or they start to do a hesitant kiss only to find another of the more established couples kissing loudly in another room.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I get the impression that Miyoshi hasn't realized her feelings for Ayano. Ayano is clearly into Miyoshi, but Miyoshi just thinks they're close friends. I doubt they're worried about stigma. Everybody in their class seems aware of Chie and Ai and seems fine with it. More likely Miyoshi hasn't realized how Ayano feels and Ayano is afraid to push the issue, probably because she's worried Miyoshi is straight.

To reply you must either login or sign up.