Forum › Posts by jessiakari

jessiakari
Maren discussion 20 Dec 11:39
joined Sep 30, 2018

this artist is so good! the earth tones are comforting and warm; the action is always pulse-quickening--just wow! maren is easily one of the best painters on this site.

jessiakari
joined Sep 30, 2018

cute little one-shot! could "philosophical" and "wholesome" tags work here? it's a stretch, but perhaps "childhood friends" could work too?

jessiakari
School Zone discussion 19 Dec 21:13
joined Sep 30, 2018

just noticed: shouldn't chapter 59 have a "pocky game" tag? she's stealthy, but from page 71 through page 74, kaname seems to be playing (toying?) with piyoko.

jessiakari
joined Sep 30, 2018

no sunscreen allowed??? to what end?????

i feel like a real geek for knowing this! it's because the water will get oily and filmy if there are a bunch of students using sunscreen. and depending on the type of filter system, it might clog the filtration and allow bacteria to thrive in the water.

jessiakari
joined Sep 30, 2018

airi is so everything in chapter 168! in the 2nd page, she is gorgeous, sweet, playful, sexy, cute, tempting, and innocent all at once. michiru is amazingly lucky!

jessiakari
joined Sep 30, 2018

i get that a lot of readers don't like the dynamic of kaoru and shizuka. i don't like it either, but i'm glad it's in the story. the disquieting and somewhat unhealthy relationship they have reminds us that this manga isn't set in a world where the young women have no worries and no hang-ups. honestly, after seeing kaoru and shizuka, i enjoy seeing ayano+miyoshi, onoda+nanasawa, chie+ai, honoka+elisha, and the others even more.
speaking of honoka and elisha, i loved the way honoka was evolving as she watched the fireworks. i was really concerned about her mental health when she was introduced and more so when we saw some of her memories of cruel elementary and middle school classmates. now she seems like she's less defensive and cynical.
as for ayano kissing miyoshi, it's so great to see after such a long wait!

oh yeah, also, kaoru did say "30 cm" in the original nihongo; clearly a gross exaggeration!

last edited at May 15, 2019 9:00PM

jessiakari
joined Sep 30, 2018

kokonoe kazura is one of the best doujin i've ever seen. thank you--a deep, heartfelt thank you--to a wonderful group of scanlators. you're doing us all a great service.