Forum › Posts by midday

midday
joined Dec 8, 2020

Honestly, really nice to get a Nao chapter, even if it was a mini. Like, looking at the chapter overview, she was in some not too long ago, but it just sort of feels like it's been a while. I'm also looking forward to more of Mari x Yuu when it comes.

midday
joined Dec 8, 2020

Literally just finished binging the entire series for the first time over the past week, and I love it. I came for the ecchi but stayed for how adorable the characters were. Now that I'm all caught up, though, I guess I get to experience the joys of waiting for the creator to make more.... fun, lol. I'm just glad it's still going.

Will say my favorite pairs are Mari x Yuu and Miyoshi x Ayano. The former because I love how their relationship is depicted and because you don't really see quality SM work like how the creator has done them. Pretty high tier stuff. And the latter pair is just so adorable, I love it. Can't help but feel sorry for Ayano when it seems like Miyoshi is self-sabotaging their moments because she's afraid to take the next step. Still just adorable all the same.

I'm also curious to see where Nao's apparently prospective relationship will go. From what I've read here, I think I'm in the minority when I say that she's one of my favorites. It's a shame she isn't featured more. My younger self could definitely relate to her.

last edited at Dec 8, 2020 6:55PM