Forum › Collectors discussion

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Awwww... This ch is so sweet... ;)

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

AAAA! That was really cute but I want more!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

For a French speaking reader, the title is really odd. It sounds like "The season is spinning".

But it's a really sweet chapter.

last edited at Jun 29, 2016 12:40PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

A new update!
The chapter was short but really sweet.

blinkkittylove
Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

The little things indeed...

Welp, time to re-read Collectors again!

Exactly

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Exactly

My feelings as well! Gosh, they're so cute.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

and again, and again, and again.... ^^

joined May 7, 2015

yay sweet chapter

joined Oct 13, 2014

my heart >-< its so cute

joined Jan 8, 2014

Does this mean we get another volume ^_^

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Incidentally, though this chapter's unnumbered, by release date it comes after chapter 20.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

.......God damn it, you two. Just go live together!

Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

No matter how many times I read this; Collectors and Nishi Uko are just too good <3

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Bad news!

The upcoming chapter 26 of Collectors will be the last. There's still a lot that hasn't been translated yet by the looks of it, since we're only up to 16 here, but it's still sad to see such a fantastic series go away.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

^ That sucks, but at least we have 10 more chapters to look forward too. I hope we get more series from the author in the near future.

Rsz_tumblr_n3y1mps9e11tr1hgao1_1280
joined Mar 16, 2017

Bad news!

The upcoming chapter 26 of Collectors will be the last. There's still a lot that hasn't been translated yet by the looks of it, since we're only up to 16 here, but it's still sad to see such a fantastic series go away.

Do we know if they are still going to be translating the last 10 chapters? now that I know it has a complete ending I really want to read the last of it, or do you know where to find the RAW's at, if at all? :o

pkChinensis Uploader
Lililicious
joined Jan 9, 2011

Do we know if they are still going to be translating the last 10 chapters? now that I know it has a complete ending I really want to read the last of it, or do you know where to find the RAW's at, if at all? :o

Yes, we are still translating it.

We can always use more graphics editors to help with our projects, if you would like to see things done sooner.

You can buy the eBooks from most Japanese digital bookstores if you would like to read it in Japanese.

Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

Thank you for translating this! I somehow overlooked this one until now, and its such a good series. I also identify strongly with Shinobu's practical choice in bath towel pillow. In my experience, towel pillows are both functional and highly convenient, but paring them with bath towel blanket is a mistake that inevitably leads to deep, deep sadness.

Rsz_tumblr_n3y1mps9e11tr1hgao1_1280
joined Mar 16, 2017

We can always use more graphics editors to help with our projects, if you would like to see things done sooner.

You can buy the eBooks from most Japanese digital bookstores if you would like to read it in Japanese.

Cool ^-^ I can't do any of it personally but I can always ask some friends if they have free time to go your way~ But for me personally just knowing this is still ongoing is good for me, I like this one and can't wait to see the ending. :) thanks for the update too~

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Great to hear! Any chance this will get an English publication?

A Certain Tomboy
joined May 23, 2017

I have to admit, my favorite thing about this manga is that I look identical to Naomi. It's kind of scary.

Wow, it's really cute though. I look forward to the end.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Yay, a new chapter after over a year. Me likes! :)

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Finally! Thanks so much. Actually, I don't think I did anything to deserve this.

Now I'm going to find out how to make apple bunnies.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I love how the husband is totally cool (and in fact endlessly amused) with Naomi's weird lesbian friends.

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

yay it's back :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.