Forum › Posts by blinkkittylove

Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

My condolences to Ssamba's family. Fans of Fluttering Feelings sharing their enthusiasm on Tumblr led me to the manhwa and I looked forward to every new twist...reading it opened up many new windows and conversations for me and I am grateful.

blinkkittylove
Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

Ooh, cheerful chapter. Cute.

blinkkittylove
Anime season 01 Oct 22:41
Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

The new love live gets really better after the first half, but if you couldn't handle one episode then is not for you

If I think of the new Love Live as two girls meet weird on a pier, it's kinda cute, but the music is just not moving me. Need to dive into something new.

blinkkittylove
Their Story discussion 01 Oct 22:33
Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

I want more...

yep

Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

waiting for a D and D session to end so I can go eat pancakes so howdy.

I think I owe @Anon99 a song -- with bonus ice dancing http://youtu.be/TeStiZA7djg

Have started writing Love Live fanfic, which is good because it's getting me back into writing, but very time consuming. My best friend is now my yellow legal pad.

Weather has turned cold and rainy and I keep forgetting to watch NWSL games.

What's up in your part of the world?

last edited at Oct 1, 2016 10:26PM

blinkkittylove
Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

good to see the next chapter

last edited at Oct 1, 2016 9:58PM

blinkkittylove
Candy discussion 29 Aug 03:30
Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

One of my early favorites

Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

What is everyone's favorite subject in school? or was

Skipping through fairly randomly again...Hello.

@Alvis In college, I liked classes I could write papers for: history, English and Comparative Literature, Linguistics. In high school, I liked science because there were experiments and gym, because you got to do something. re: history, I always enjoyed going back to primary sources and drawing my own conclusions. I had a really great professor, teachers I respected always made a huge difference.

Weather's too hot here, I've been in a country music mood and I've read so much Love Live fan fic recently...how are you?

last edited at Aug 29, 2016 3:26AM

blinkkittylove
Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

Choppy flow, but nice moments.

blinkkittylove
Hanagui discussion 06 Aug 03:21
Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

This escalated quickly :P

I liked it though, it was cute and funny.

It did. Loved the Spider Lily art. And the fairly direct inspiration has been triggered sprint to the canvas.

Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

I'm on a Halestorm kick at the moment, this is the first track from their second album which I've been looping in the car...profanity warning https://youtu.be/FmkHqUwa4zg

blinkkittylove
Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

Itsuki wanting their exact childhood dream is a bit unreasonable but I liked this chapter and how Sawa just decided to boldly charm her way forward. And being this far in, I tend to view distractions from the main story as the charming scenery we chose to drive through ; )

last edited at Aug 6, 2016 1:49PM

blinkkittylove
Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

Sweet

blinkkittylove
Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

It really is a good way to give up smoking ; )

blinkkittylove
Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

This is lovely. I'm am always glad to read a work where much thought and care and caring is put into the friendships, not just the 'ships' themselves.

blinkkittylove
Their Story discussion 03 Jul 13:39
Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

Screw it, I like taking risks. I'm betting on a kiss.

Actually, we could both win our bets if that happens, depending on the reaction after ; )

blinkkittylove
Their Story discussion 03 Jul 03:31
Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

Nothing will happen.

Except deepening of bond I guess.

Actually, I'm placing a small side bet on 2 steps back myself...

last edited at Jul 3, 2016 3:34AM

blinkkittylove
Collectors discussion 29 Jun 13:27
Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

The little things indeed...

Welp, time to re-read Collectors again!

Exactly

Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

@Anon99 Ah, you have caught me, fellow procrastinator ; ) But I did manage to avoid mentioning iambic pentameter while covering all my points -- thus saving everyone from a math meets poetry headache.

blinkkittylove
Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

Glad this popped up in the forum as I now have a favorites list to add it to. Excellent art and characters, plus, I may have a minor weakness for stories about musicians.

Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

Now if world cup was done with go-carts, Rocket League style, I'd totally watch it.

Enchanting thought. And thank you, new thread, for distracting me from thinking about explaining iambic pentameter at rehearsal tonight. I haven't been watching as much soccer (yes, American) aka football aka NWSL as last year but I am looking forward to the Olympics.

blinkkittylove
Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

Full o'fluffy cute win

Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

It does seem to have stalled and the new characters introduced into the mix have just spun things off to a weird place. I thought it was building to Kaede figuring things out...I do hope it pulls out of the stall; it has some bright moments.

blinkkittylove
Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

Now I see why Yukina, the wise and gentle and loving gardening club president, put up with the psycho yandere Towako. When they were younger, Towako was the voice of reason. Their dependence on each other was a bit shifted Yukina's way, too. That vignette explains a lot.

It does help. Still nowhere near my favorite couple, although I do like Yukina's energy for her enthusiasms.

blinkkittylove
Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

The morning after, with Maki waking up, hands over face, and all that follows is storytelling greatness, steeped in real and accessible emotions. It's still a little weird for me that there are creators who spend so much energy on characters not their own, but some of the stories obviously needed to live.

last edited at Jun 14, 2016 2:34PM