Forum › Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon discussion

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

What's next?

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

My heart was happy reading this manga and it hopes for many more chapters in the future.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Ah Fafnir-san. He always gives the best advice.

So now we have dragon yuri, dinosaur yuri, ghost yuri, alien yuri, vampire yuri, mermaid yuri...am I missing anything?

Firefighter yuri?

I cannot picture that to be interesting in any way, just like surveyor yuri......

Maybe a sewer cleaner yuri; that'll be funny

The dude above is missing tentacle yuri. There are loads of those.

I disagree. I think firefighter yuri could be done in a number of ways that would be very interesting and would be a good excuse to have some actual muscle on one of the girls.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

DRAGON YURI! FUCK. YES!

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Ah Fafnir-san. He always gives the best advice.

So now we have dragon yuri, dinosaur yuri, ghost yuri, alien yuri, vampire yuri, mermaid yuri...am I missing anything?

Firefighter yuri?

I cannot picture that to be interesting in any way, just like surveyor yuri......

Maybe a sewer cleaner yuri; that'll be funny

The dude above is missing tentacle yuri. There are loads of those.

I disagree. I think firefighter yuri could be done in a number of ways that would be very interesting and would be a good excuse to have some actual muscle on one of the girls.

I'm in favor of this now.

grlsgirlsgurls
Tumblr_mlx3xqnffx1rsdifjo2_500
joined Mar 23, 2015

Firefighter yuri?

I just looked at your 33 lists. Best groupings ever. It was a joy just reading your headings for each list.

Images
joined May 22, 2014

Firefighter yuri?

I remember reading a firefighter Bara manga. But I guess that is the exact opposit of firefighter yuri.

Haha this is some super CUTE YURI STUFF! >~<

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I keep forgetting Kobayashi-san is a lady xd
The way the story starts (how Tooru ends up living with her) is kinda like a typical shonen romcom lol, I like it. I feel like it'd be funny if typical shonen romcom had a gay female mc instead

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

The art it's pretty cool, loved it!!

I. Franceska S.
joined Sep 15, 2014

I really like this! Dragon girl yuri is the best form of monster girl yuri! (Lamia yuri would be a close second. If it existed.) Also my favorite legendary dragon, Quetzalcoatl! I have like a whole head canon for Ehectal (I think she got this name from over saying 'Ehe' around cute girls) Her human form would actually be a winged lamia, 'cause she doesn't like the feeling of having legs or going wingless, though she sometimes she opts for head wings when she wears human clothing that isn't backless. She prefers backless clothes because she prefers her full fledged wings to her head wings that are more of an accessory than anything else. Also, I remember reading that Quetzalcoatl was a god of space and war, so she would be stronger than Tooru-chan. I hope Quetzalcoatl makes an actual appearance as a cute girl with at least one girlfriend in this manga. I mean, she even showed interest in living with humans. Possible foreshadowing? Anyway, that's the end of my fan girl rant. I want Ehectal to get a harem of girls. Okay, NOW my rant is over.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

(Lamia yuri would be a close second. If it existed.)

Requests like this are why we have danbooru (NSFW, unsurprisingly)

I. Franceska S.
joined Sep 15, 2014

(Lamia yuri would be a close second. If it existed.)

Requests like this are why we have danbooru (NSFW, unsurprisingly)

Thanks for the yuri, sis~
Called you sis 'cause everyone but 5 people on Dynasty is a girl.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

This is one of the best manga ever.

Adorable overloaded. Check. Yuri. Check. Hilarious comedy. Double checked.

"Is there anything you hate"
"I hate eggs without york. My friend Heresurge was beaten to death by one"
"That's pretty surreal"

Best dialogue ever.

Or.

"I can even breath fire. Trains can't do that, can they. I win!!!"

last edited at Jun 24, 2015 12:31PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

Thanks for the yuri, sis~
Called you sis 'cause everyone but 5 people on Dynasty is a girl.

Heh.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

I really enjoyed this. I like the writing. I'm not into over cutesy art. It will never stop me from trying a manga and I will put up with it for a good story, but I didn't feel this story was really in that category anyway. Probably because it was confined to one character who was a dragon a quarter of the time.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Ok so there are:

Dragon yuri

Dinosaur yuri

Ghost yuri

Alien yuri

Vampire yuri

Mermaid yuri

Police yuri

Tentacle yuri

And I just remembered the Little Red Riding yuri

I love Dynasty reader for having all these things here!

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I feel like it'd be funny if typical shonen romcom had a gay female mc instead

Now you made me wanting someone to write this xD

Also Centaur yuri could be nice

last edited at Jun 25, 2015 12:00PM

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

Brace yourselves for seriousness later, though. After reading Cool Kyoushinsa's works and seeing hints and foreshadows here and there in this manga, it might become a little depressing later. Just sayin'.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Brace yourselves for seriousness later, though. After reading Cool Kyoushinsa's works and seeing hints and foreshadows here and there in this manga, it might become a little depressing later. Just sayin'.

Really hope not, although with the unexplored stuff and the freaking badass take down of the thief, there is a relatively high chance of getting serious. Plus it seems the girl from the credits will appear earlier than the second volume. Though it could be that there aren't many chapters in a volume. We'll see.

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

I love this! Every time I look at it, I wanna quote that little girl from Despicable Me ... "It's so FLUFFFFY" ... Moar pls :)

Edit: I say fluffy thinking of the actual dragon. Cute. Like a stuffed animal. A fire-breathing, laundry eating stuffed animal. There's something wrong with me, I know.

last edited at Jun 25, 2015 2:30PM

Img_3902
joined Apr 18, 2013

Mermaid yuri? Where?

Firefighter yuri?

Police yuri?

Nah we have high school police yuri. Gakuen Polizi

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Mermaid yuri? Where?

Firefighter yuri?

Police yuri?

Nah we have high school police yuri. Gakuen Polizi

We totally have better police yuri than that!

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

I guess I've missed the dinosaur yuri, could any of you point me to it?

I hope we get some firefighter yuri sometime soon.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I guess I've missed the dinosaur yuri, could any of you point me to it?

Gotcha covered!

To reply you must either login or sign up.