Forum › Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon discussion

Cirno
joined Jun 25, 2015

Good to see everyone enjoying this as much as I do XD

joined Mar 23, 2013

Some interesting stuff from the Kanna chapter. The human world has a lot less mana and so she wasn't able to hurt Koyabashi. Maybe she can't even transform either?

This means two things, either Kanna is a weakling our lovestruck dragon is very strong.

joined Mar 25, 2013

^ Tooru did say that she could bring an end to the world

Also what was up with the 'mum open the door' thing. Was Kobayashi an unruly kid or were her parents just bad and/or alcoholic or something else?

Good to see everyone enjoying this as much as I do XD

Oh yes, keep the chapters coming! I can handle them!

Btw in ch5 page 2 third panel first bubble you wrote 'to go' instead of 'go to'. The only mistake I've seen.

last edited at Jun 28, 2015 6:17AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

This means two things, either Kanna is a weakling our lovestruck dragon is very strong.

As Kanna herself stated, Tooru is the abnormal one. Also I thought it was really interesting idea (mana I mean ).

I mean, the scanlation used female pronouns but I was under the impression that the Japanese language lacked such things. Also, Kobayashi seems suspiciously androgynous.

Idk why but I always saw Kobayashi as female from the start. And yea, technically you can talk in such way that your gender is unidentifiable, but there are ways to express it (linked stereotypical to gender, but still) and there exist first person pronounces that clearly states gender. Watashi is gender neutral, but Atashi is used by females only. Same as with Ore and Boku for males. Anyway, I doubt Kobayashi actually use atashi and as was pointed, it was stated she is a girl.

last edited at Jun 28, 2015 8:02AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

"Give her back, lewd glasses!"
{poka poka poka poka poka}

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

A wild loli appears !

Enjoying it so far, though somehow not as great as it could be, dunno why, feels like something is lacking.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

"Give her back, lewd glasses!"
{poka poka poka poka poka}

so she got glasses fetish.

joined May 20, 2013

looking the chapter over real quick, I like how oddly Kanna sits. She doesn't sit back on her feet like most. She's on her knees and, seemingly supporting herself on her hands/fingers as well. It's interesting...though it might just be the artist not good at drawing from the front.

Still, a cute detail.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

A wild loli appears !

Enjoying it so far, though somehow not as great as it could be, dunno why, feels like something is lacking.

Hmm...I guess that because the way the story goes very gently, not so awesome as we imagine about a Dragon Girl can do, not so drama, not so crazy the Yuri up and the most not so is not so great but too bad as the same time likes Everyday Monster Girls. That's just how I feel.

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

looking the chapter over real quick, I like how oddly Kanna sits. She doesn't sit back on her feet like most. She's on her knees and, seemingly supporting herself on her hands/fingers as well. It's interesting...though it might just be the artist not good at drawing from the front.

Still, a cute detail.

Wariza-style (warning, Danbooru link)

joined May 20, 2013

Wariza-style (warning, Danbooru link)

More to the point that she appears to be leaning forward. It almost looks feral. But again, I'm probably reading too much into it.

Either way, I want more of her, and more of this series.

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

This chapter

Earth is lacking of mana, yet Tooru is not affected
Tooru is actually "missing"
Tooru's original world "needs" her
Tooru is reluctant to go back, even though she can, unlike Kanna who has become weak

Addition

Kanna was exiled

never mind me, just pointing things that might be really-really important later

last edited at Jun 30, 2015 7:22AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Loli dragon. Loli dragon. Loli dragon. Loli dragon. Loli dragon. Loli dragon. !!!!

She was kinda adorable the way she's attached to Kobayashi through. Meanwhile I started to like Tooru a lot more. She's both mature and childish in the same time, which is quite a rare character stereotype

1w
joined Jun 17, 2015

....I want dragons to come visit me at work too

immacrazykat
Yuuna
joined Jan 4, 2015

Cuuuute! :) i want more, is so funny...

joined Jan 8, 2014

....I want dragons to come visit me at work too

+1 ^_^

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

i wonder what the next dragon for the harem will look like :3

joined Mar 25, 2013

As I thought Kobayashi is assembling a dragon yuri harem xD Still it's better to see Kanna being attached to her opposed to being hostile.

tarsis ultra
Images
joined May 22, 2014

THEY HIDE IN METAL BOXES! THE COWARDS! THE FOOLS!
We... we should take away their metal boxes.

KamaBlackbird
Acg1no
joined Jun 7, 2015

Tooru was a maid ♫
I mean... she was a dragon maid ♫
Or maybe she was just a dragon... ♫

1a%20berserk%20jill
joined Aug 5, 2014

Still it's better to see Kanna being attached to her opposed to being hostile.

But she's so cute when she's angry:3
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kobayashi_san_chi_no_maid_dragon_ch06#4

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I love when character from other world tries to explains things to other character from other world, when she herself don't know that much xD

That was cute chapter. Is Kanna a child? Or at least very young dragon? Cos she act like one. Anyway she is becoming my favorite character of this series. She is just so adorable <3

As I thought Kobayashi is assembling a dragon yuri harem xD Still it's better to see Kanna being attached to her opposed to being hostile.

So true xD And the way she does it is so harem cliche. Average person who isn't special in anyway, just happens to say right things in right moments to win hearts of the ladies x3

joined Mar 25, 2013

Still it's better to see Kanna being attached to her opposed to being hostile.

But she's so cute when she's angry:3
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kobayashi_san_chi_no_maid_dragon_ch06#4

She'll probably get 'angry' a few times, and I don't mind that. I'm just happy it's not her natural state :P

@Nevri

Maybe the body governs the mind or something? xD It could be that she is young, since she likes to play pranks on people and that's why she got 'exiled'. Of course it could be because of something else, but we'll see then. I'm more interested in why Tooru pretends to be dead. Really hope there doesn't pop up some kind of 'I didn't want to be married so I went to fake my death.' stuff aka arranged marriage.

So true xD And the way she does it is so harem cliche. Average person who isn't special in anyway, just happens to say right things in right moments to win hearts of the ladies x3

You forgot the prerequisite of said lady being in some kind of trouble xD I much more prefer women building yuri harems though :P

I. Franceska S.
joined Sep 15, 2014

Ehectal lives in space with her yuri harem confirmed! Also, I would prefer Kanna to act as an adopted daughter to Kobayashi and Tooru than an addition to a harem. I have nothing against yuri harems, just would prefer her to be a cute daughter figure. Also, thanks to Cirno9Baka for translating and Cool Kyoushinsha for making this adorable gem. Now we just need a spinoff with everyone's favorite lesbian dragon, Quetzalcoatl.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Personally, I'd prefer slice of life comedy story of Kobayashi and Tooru only, but If it going to become a harem, I don't really mind. Especially since dragon girl is one from three of my favorite monster girls (other 2 being centaur and lamia). And seriously, I gladly would read a yuri harem manga for a change. Points for it being a monster yuri harem manga.

To reply you must either login or sign up.