Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I shall be patiently waiting.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

That hits like a steam train

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

that wasn't bad as I was expecting, it was actually really good.

For a quick sec I thought Nanami-chan was still her old self, but good thing both have changed, I'm trying to hold by breath a little but it seems we're on the verge of a quick resolution, I hope.

joined Jul 29, 2017

OMG!!!
The drama has hit.
I hope that Yuu does not run blindly , we don t need another "traffic Accident" and Touko blaming herself if any bad happens to Yuu.
TOUKO.......GET YOUR ARSS UP AND RUN AFTER HER..........................WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR.......MOVE IT!!!!!.......MY GRAND MOTHER MOVES MUCH FASTER THAT YOU.......
Now you know and realize all the things that Yuu did for you, but you put up your barriers making it a one way road. touko though she was in control of the relationship WRONG ANSWER. Well things have now change kid, and you have to deal with it, because it going to be awkward seeing Yuu at school and the student counsel meetings.
Now we wait for the next chapter.
More questions...........
More Drama...........
No traffic accidents please.............
will everybody notice...........

"All the worlds a stage.And all the men and women merely players......"W. Shakespeare.

"Brother what a way to run a railroad......." Bugs Bunny

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Normally I'm not one to say this but.....I actually feel this could have dragged a bit longer, or maybe stopped before we heard Touko's thoughts? Just Idunno this feels like it's on a fasttrack to wrapping up a bit early.

joined Aug 22, 2016

I don’t think this will take long and with the month delay, I’m guessing the manga will probably end along side the anime.

And my gods, please don’t start blaming Nanami for stuff. She had blinded herself for so long I would be surprised is she wasn’t taken aback by the confession. It’s not like she needs punished for something.

I’m just a little disappointed because I expected a little more understanding from Yuu.

last edited at Jul 30, 2018 8:42PM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Omfg!! I knew this would happen! I knew it!

joined Jun 30, 2016

Well it was going to happen any time soon, now with this we will see what Toukos true feelings are, will she just let Yuu go or is she going to beat her fears and go for her? one thing for sure is that Yuu most like it will avoid Touko or maybe leave the student council.

last edited at Jul 30, 2018 8:23PM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

I’m just a little disappointed because I expected a little more understanding from Yuu.

It's her first time confessing, girl thought she jumped the gun there. Remember that Yuu has been expecting rejection more so than acceptance from Touko so Touko saying "I'm sorry" comes off as an answer to her. Classic misunderstanding.

joined Aug 22, 2016

It's her first time confessing, girl thought she jumped the gun there. Remember that Yuu has been expecting rejection more so than acceptance from Touko so Touko saying "I'm sorry" comes off as an answer to her. Classic misunderstanding.

Ah, yeah. I thought Yuu was repeatedly saying she was sorry. I didn’t notice that was Nanami’s reply. My bad.

last edited at Jul 30, 2018 8:33PM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

My own sense here is that since Touko failed to go after Yuu at once, things will become much harder for them to resolve. It just felt to me like a classic situation of "You can fix this without difficulty if you deal with it right this moment, but if you wait, it may become beyond repair." Edit: I've been on the wrong side of that before, so I speak from painful experience.

Well, I do think they'll work it out eventually. And I hope I'm wrong about how hard it'll be now.

last edited at Jul 30, 2018 9:07PM

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

I thought it would be worse, but actually its more positive than I hoped. Now Touko go after that girl.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Awwwww seriously more drama? Well at least we have some more chapters coming. But it's a shame that the only way that the series keeps going is through drama

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

My own sense here is that since Touko failed to go after Yuu at once, things will become much harder for them to resolve. It just felt to me like a classic situation of "You can fix this without difficulty if you deal with it right this moment, but if you wait, it may become beyond repair." Edit: I've been on the wrong side of that before, so I speak from painful experience.

Well, I do think they'll work it out eventually. And I hope I'm wrong about how hard it'll be now.

Except the harder it is the more chapters we get. I think the gap between confession and resolution Party in the equipment shed, people! First round’s on me! gets us some meaty scenes between the two MC’s and their peeps.

I’d pay money to see Big Sis comfort an anguished Yuu, and who better to get Touko’s head on straight (so to speak) than Sayaka?

(I mean, of course I will pay money no matter what, but . . .aw, shoot—next chapter, please!)

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I'm actually really surprised with how Touko handled it. I thought she was going to go into flat out rejection, but her first thought was how sorry she felt for putting Yuu into a situation where Yuu had to force down her feelings and live a lie every day. I'm glad she noticed how selfish she was being and I think there's promise in their future. Touko isn't faulting Yuu for her feelings nor does she seem disappointed that Yuu feels this way. She's more afraid of her own expectations and how to interact with Yuu in the future.

This was was good chapter and I'm glad Nakatani didn't disappoint with the long awaited confession scene. Sure there was a misunderstanding, but they have to interact with each other so much at school, I don't think we will run into the trouble of them avoiding each other forever. It all depends on when Touko feels comfortable enough to be the one to reach out and clear the misunderstanding.

last edited at Jul 30, 2018 9:28PM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I’d pay money to see Big Sis comfort an anguished Yuu, and who better to get Touko’s head on straight (so to speak) than Sayaka?

I really want to see Yuu confiding to her big sister in detail about what happened. Of course we already know her sister will support her.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Loved how nakatani sensei wrote it out the confession. The drama was good for my heart and it wasnt the typical misunderstanding or blaming things on the other party. This is god tier compared to nanashi no asterism lol

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

The one thing the author has been consistent about is not doing the normally expected thing. So there really is no way of knowing what truly to expect.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

I've been chomping at the bit for the translation to come out after seeing the raws and it was not a disappointment....

Now how to survive two months of waiting if that is really how long it will be till next chapter...

Loved how nakatani sensei wrote it out the confession. The drama was good for my heart and it wasnt the typical misunderstanding or blaming things on the other party. This is god tier compared to nanashi no asterism lol

Dear god that was one the biggest disappointments in recent memory.

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

Now how to survive two months of waiting if that is really how long it will be till next chapter...

Thats a good point, damn its going to be long time until the end of September.

joined Jan 25, 2017

I really, really, REALLY want Touko to get advice from Riko and Miyako.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I really, really, REALLY want Touko to get advice from Riko and Miyako.

Great call—now there’s a reason for the existence of that acting troupe we’ve all been ignoring.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Not to mention the fact that she just broke her long standing promise to Touko. It's understandable that she freaked out and ran.

joined Aug 22, 2016

Not to mention the fact that she just broke her long standing promise to Touko. It's understandable that she freaked out and ran.

Yeah like I acknowledge that i thought it was Yuu that said she was sorry in that moment, not Nanami. But let’s ignore the course of discussion.

To reply you must either login or sign up.