Forum › Posts by esc201faem

esc201faem
joined Jul 29, 2017

Ah yes, the rejection.........it hurts
Touko does not need her ,but she misses her (What a contradiction!!!!) so what is it Touko?
Touko just used to suppress Yuu feelings and them tossed them aside like used tissue paper.
Yuu of course got crushed, run over like road kill, had her teeth pull without anesthesia and feels very bad.
I wonder if Sayaka has noticed the change between Yuu and Touko?
Does Sayaka known now, that If she try to declare her feelings to Touko she will also be shot down as Yuu?.

Questions and more questions ..........
"Brother what a way to run a railroad......" Bugs Bunny
"Of Course you known ..... this means war....." Bugs Bunny

esc201faem
joined Jul 29, 2017

This chapter sure got a lot of feedback..............
I think what finally broke the dam of emotion for Yuu was the following conversation

Touko: IT WOULD MAKE ME HAPPY, IF YOU WOULD STAY WITH ME JUST LIKE ALWAYS.

But under her rules, a one side relationship will sooner blow up or brake apart and Touko has some part of this, that Yuu to me, could no handle the situation no more, to suppress her feelings, that we saw coming from the chapter of the Play. No Touko must face that fact that someone loves her back maybe not under her control. Because people change in a relationship and you through the changes. She must now face Yuu either at school or any place,but this subject cannot remain the way it is.

Yuu is not a Idiot, she just finally fell in love with a person that still needs some help.

Funny it had to happen at the railroad bridge. do we all remember what happen there.

More questions.........
More challenges........

"All the worlds a stage.And all the men and women merely players...." W. Shakespeare.

"Brother what a way to run a railroad........" Bugs Bunny

esc201faem
joined Jul 29, 2017

OMG!!!
The drama has hit.
I hope that Yuu does not run blindly , we don t need another "traffic Accident" and Touko blaming herself if any bad happens to Yuu.
TOUKO.......GET YOUR ARSS UP AND RUN AFTER HER..........................WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR.......MOVE IT!!!!!.......MY GRAND MOTHER MOVES MUCH FASTER THAT YOU.......
Now you know and realize all the things that Yuu did for you, but you put up your barriers making it a one way road. touko though she was in control of the relationship WRONG ANSWER. Well things have now change kid, and you have to deal with it, because it going to be awkward seeing Yuu at school and the student counsel meetings.
Now we wait for the next chapter.
More questions...........
More Drama...........
No traffic accidents please.............
will everybody notice...........

"All the worlds a stage.And all the men and women merely players......"W. Shakespeare.

"Brother what a way to run a railroad......." Bugs Bunny

esc201faem
joined Jul 29, 2017

Now the plot get interesting and maybe complicated........
Yuu emotions......... have shown them self in the second part of the play.

Remember in past chapters Touko was wondering what was going to happen to her after the play?

I still wonder what Touko parents told her after she got home after the Cultural Festival.
Now Touko finding out, a chance to be an actress another door opening.

Becaming a famous actress and thanking all the little people that help her including Yuu.

Finishing her term of school counsel president, which her sister did not, due to her death.
Graduating and possibly going to College or becoming and actress.

But Cue Yuu emotions.....
How she is going to react, if Yuu confesses her feelings to her now.............
Will she accept them, at this moment of transition in her life?
Questions .....
More Questions...........
and a lot of questions..........

Now the drama of the play, is going to acted out between the women of the Student counsel?

"All the worlds a stage. And all the men and women merely players.....".W.Shakespeare.

"Brother, what a way to run a railroad...." Bugs Bunny

esc201faem
joined Jul 29, 2017

Excellent use of the karate chop to the head to get her attention, she was surprised !! Yuu was getting her point across very well. I agree with everybody the matter is not over yet! might see some interaction/reaction between Yuu, Touko and Sayaka I can get very interesting I suspect that Sayaka and Yuu let their feelings known if Touko pick it up. Yes were was the writter Koyomi of the play? I wonder if Akari might start noticing Suguru after the play? so many questions no?
And finaly I would like to hear the conversation between Touko and her parents.

Bugs Bunny .....Brother what a way to run a railroad!!!

esc201faem
joined Jul 29, 2017

Hello to all
This chapter was good another tease, and keeping a suspense, but what I found of most interesting was Touko Dad coming to see the play in which his older daughter Mio could not complete, as some one mentioned before a feeling of Guilt,? did he push His Daughter Mio to far become that excellent student? or what is his hang up? bad memories from seven years ago? we have to go back to Chapter 19 "Mirage" . The night before the start of the summer camp when her dad ask her "You Don t need to push yourself" "I mean with this play. You don t have to do the same thing Mio did................." hmmmmmmmmm.

Another thing was the conversation between Yuu and Saeki quite interesting Yuu knowing that she loves Touko and going with the flow, this could get interesting .

Shakespeare "The lady doth protest to much me thinks......."

esc201faem
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yuu score some points here, she gave Touko a reality check, something she was not aware of, that a lot of people at school like her the way she is.
The death of her sister forced her out of her shell, to become the person she is now, following in the sister footsteps.
She admired her sister right, so I would it be natural to follow the example she saw of her sister before her death. But a point must be taken that Yuu was careful not give a admission about her feelings towards Touko. She used the work I DONT DISLIKE the way she kisses her and telling her she loves her. So its not a open declaration about her feelings towards Touko.
I felt that Sayaka was about to get the boot from Touko, but she also came around to express her concerns and some of her feeling to Touko.
Sometimes Touko does not realize the support she has around her, until somebody has to point it out to her (Yuu).
Sometimes I wonder if the Yuki-Kun her sister former classmate had any interest in Mio before her death?
Questions and more Questions.............
What will this lead to ................

....The course of true love never did run smooth........W Shakespeare.

....the lady doth protest to much me think..............W. Shakespeare.

....Police Officer Ed Price to Cody (Streets of Fire) ...my plan fell to shit.... let see what you can do.......

last edited at Nov 30, 2017 10:14PM

esc201faem
esc201faem
joined Jul 29, 2017

A most interesting chapter, here a couple of Key points to note

Touko hiding her secrets as illustrated at the begining of the chapter, not even Yuu can got there.

The lines in the play Touko: YOU THINK YOU ACTUALLY KNOW ME? and Yuu: I DO I VE GOTTEN TO KNOWN YOU SINCE YOU CAME HERE a challenge?.

The Brush off (twice) by Touko to Yuu.

Sayaka observing whats happening between Touko and Yuu and saying nothing so far.

The issue between Akari and her Crush in the Basketball club. Probably the end of that. The involvement of Doujiman-Kun and his thoughts of a love confesion, didnt see that one coming.

Touko at the end of the chapter, hoping the Yuu would help her, but now she senses that Yuu has turned her back on her. I sense some anger, here people. Touko sensing that even Yuu telling her,she is wrong about taking her dead sister place.

We are heading for a roller coaster ride of emotions here. Even Yuu is starting to feel that rejection from Touko, its going to hit hard.

.......the course of true love never did run smooth......W. Sheakespeare.

.......the lady doth protest to much, me think...............W. Sheakespeare.

.......Police Officer Ed Price to Cody (streets of fire)...my plan fell to shit..let see what you can do.....

last edited at Nov 1, 2017 3:49PM

esc201faem
joined Jul 29, 2017

Like i said before i dont speak and read Japanese, but the first page looks like Touko holding the key to her past or her secrets . Yes Nya-Chan its a relationship issue of Yuu friend Akari and the Sempai she likes at the Basketball club, I think the other girl likes him too. Also notice some rejection from Touko towards Yuu as well. We are definitely getting now into side stories, we will see more on the secondary characters of this school drama.

...The course of true love never did run smooth.....William Shakespeare

...The Lady doth protest to much, me think........William Shakespeare

..Police officer Ed Price to Cody (Streets of Fire ).. My plan fell to shit.......let see what you can do....

esc201faem
joined Jul 29, 2017

She's taken a running leap.........
The leap is okay when you are in the air, but the sudden stop when you hit the ground, could leave a mark! Ouch! Now that she knows that Sayaka loves Touko. How is that going to affect Yuu feelings and actions. But she is firm to help Touko out .

Again were are in a heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions, feelings and like a said some flare ups here and there. What state of mind is Touko in now.

Waiting for the next Chapter..........

...The course of true love never did run smooth.....W. Shakespear

...The Lady doth protest to much, me think........W.Shakespear

..Police officer Ed Price to Cody (Streets of Fire ).. My plan fell to shit.......let see what you can do....

esc201faem
joined Jul 29, 2017

Riverflower
Blastaar
Scarlet 128

As I mention before Touko is a Take charge and take no prisoners type of person, with a PTSD (Post Traumatic stress disorder) not matter what stands in her way, she wants it, she will get it . But also we must look back to some statements made about her from Sayaka and Yuu:

"That was a pretty good explanation.....but is that really how you feel?"
"Come on you are not playing fair........."
(When she choose Yuu to be her campaign manager)
"Not Again she keeps dazzling me with her words....."
"She really doesn't play fair ........"
(The coffee shop scene were Touko told her she love her)

Also if we got back to Chapter 3 at that scene at the coffee shop, that look that Touko gives Yuu, Like a tiger looking a the prey, or chew toy after she told her she did not mind, that type of relationship and of course the scene at the Donuts shop after Yuu complain that somebody might do sometime weird at the summer camp.

" I can't call her by her first name, I can't do anything, but she always does whatever she wants with me....."
"She so unfair......"

But now i feel that the tables are turning with the recent chapter and the disagreement between Sayaka and Touko about the new version of the play. Touko lost some control here. She could not veto the new version of the play and now must follow the rules.

But I believe that a life line was thrown to Touko by Yuu as the nurse in the play:
"Don't abandon yourself to become someone else.........."
"But still I know you........"
"I'd be sad to lose you......."

Again were are in a heck of a ride of emotions, feelings and like a said some flare ups here and there.

Waiting for the next Chapter..........

...The course of true love never did run smooth.....W. Shakespear

...The Lady doth protest to much, me think........W.Shakespear

esc201faem
joined Jul 29, 2017

Testing again, the problem is they think I m spam :(

Well I tried to write the following:

The last entries made me think that Touko has a PTSD, she has dreamed back probably many times to that moment in her life, that change her from a scared kid to a take charge and take no prisoners type, to reinvent herself, become popular, smart and sociable around people, leaving her old self, but at what price, to complete what her sister Mio could not due to fate stepping in and of course the next question is when her task is done, what direction her life takes?
Some people have mention the dark side (Suicide) and there are some indicators from this recent chapter, since now Sayaka and Yuu have approved the new changes to the student council play, maybe Touko is sensing a certain loss of some control of the student body council. Touko has some issues dealing with theses changes. I don't know if the author reads all these post ( I don't know if she reads English) but she will kept us guessing the outcome of the story. Many many years ago I learn that the hero doesn't get the girl at the time, like the movie "Streets of Fire" a rock and roll fable in which our hero rescues his old girlfriend , but does not stick around and goes back to his side of town with his new friend and sidekick, while his old girlfriend continues with her singing career, but we can speculate and wait for the outcome.......

Ed Price (Streets of Fire) .......My plan fell to shit...let see what you can do............

last edited at Oct 3, 2017 9:05AM

esc201faem
joined Jul 29, 2017

Gudetamago
This is a masterpiece, I was reading two other stories and I dropped them ! to follow this one, it caught my attention and I really love it. I love the story ,the characters, it makes me reflect some times about what has happened in my life when it comes down to relations with others. Brings back memories of those events. Some good and some not so good. But were are human.

........The course of true love never did run smooth.......William Shakespeare

esc201faem
joined Jul 29, 2017

From the skies over France of 1918 and the skies over the Philippines of 1945, I come back to Tohmi East high school, Japan, where a human drama is being unfolded, this author is great!!. It seems that Yuu and Sayaka have joined forces in a way, to HELP Touko to go past her fears and her PTSD and find her real self. I think there is a fear and even Touko has mention before, what happens after the play is over? What directions does he life takes after she completes what her sister could not do, before fate intervene . The new lines that Yuu say are of interest, could it be a message from Yuu, (I'D BE SAD TO LOSE YOU ) that she will be with her no matter what happens? As she mention long time ago, she does not want to fall in love with the weak and strong side. Probably she has seen something in the middle .About Sayaka , I feel for her, but somebody had to come from the outside (Yuu) to say what needed to be said, she might not like it, but this could be the help for Touko. So now Sayaka and Yuu know where they stand in this Hot mess!. Now we see that Touko is not happy with the latest developments, that Sayaka did not agree with her. and wanted to use the new play. Boy I did not expect this, but we might be in a crazy ride of emotions, passions and self discovery and maybe a flare up here and there.

Cant wait for the next chapter.........

.....the course of true love never did run smooth..........William Shakespeare

......The Lady (Touko) doth protest to much, me think.... William Shakespeare

esc201faem
joined Jul 29, 2017

What a sense, there was no firefight in this chapter ( I don 't read or write Japanese) maybe some acceptance among the main characters about was going on, and it appears that was no resistance to the changes to the Student Counsel play. I notice the Yuu character in the play as the nurse is going to deliver some interesting lines. Maybe I am wrong, but that what I got from the body language of this chapter. Just got the wait for the translation.

Also a big shout out to the Japanese search and rescue team that went to help, the Mexican people at this difficult time. THANK YOU /MUCHAS GRACIAS !!!!

.....the course of true love never did run smooth.......William Shakespeare

esc201faem
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yuu road of sexual awareness or attraction to Touko is something to see, she could have broke off the engagement a long time ago, or played hard to get, but I see her curiosity getting the best of her, she is contradicting at times. for example the scene at the donut shop when Yuu complain that somebody might do sometime weird to her during the summer camp. But them when Touko tell her she wants to tone it down I see Yuu sad reaction . She complains, but does not like the outcome. But at the end of camp is Yuu is the one that comes forward inviting Touko to her bedroom, that catches even Touko by surprise, so what gives.
Is Yuu not sure of herself? or she does not realize that she is falling in love with Touko but she is still in denial (not the river in Egypt ) She is a lonely girl even at the school games when she had that talk to Maki-Kun remember, even he saw the loneliness in Yuu.
It appears here, that Touko is sure for her love of Yuu, and its leading the dance with her, establishing the rules of engagement , something that Yuu may no like, if we go back to the Donut shop scene. So who is going to come out strong here. we wait and see.

to quote W. Shakespeare :
"The Lady (Yuu) doth protest too much, methink."

esc201faem
joined Jul 29, 2017

Okay now the second semester of school will start soon:

So a couple of things can happen, since the script of the play has been changed and we will see the reaction of everybody on the student counsel. I wonder what our writer Koyomi has added and what lines is Yuu playing the head nurse is going to say.

If Koyomi wants to be writer and she is also very observant of what is happening around here, mostly during the summer camp that Touko organized back a couple of chapters ago, that could show up in the new update of the play.

This as some have written a upcoming confrontation between Yuu and Sayaka that could affect everybody on the student consul , so in a nutshell:

A. Confrontation between Yuu and Sayaka
B. Issues between Yuu and Touko (remember Yuu trying to change Touko)
C. A hell of a CATFIGHT in the student room (Guys evacuate the area!!!)
D. Koyomi meets he favorite author at the night of the play.
E. Sayaka tell's touko her true feeling towards her and gets crushed
D. ALL THE ABOVE

But a clue has been given with the two figures of Yuu and Touko, that are on sale in Japan about a LETTER(?) So whats in the letter from Touko to Yuu?

More to come cannot wait to see what happens next....... could be rocky second semester and the cultural festival or the play that nobody will forget.

......The course of true love never did run smooth.........W. Shakespeare

esc201faem
joined Jul 29, 2017

testing if I can post

esc201faem
joined Jul 29, 2017

An excellent story
Where a crush was kind of Crushed, Koyomi just suffered as some of us have experience, that particular situation, when we have meet our favorite authors or heroes for the first time. We have these ideas in our mind but they get modified when we find out our heroes or authors are human. There were a lot of women writers who used men names to be able to publish back in them days.

This is an excellent story, I am hoping for a side story about Yuu's friend Akari the sport jock, and about her favorite Sempai. in the basketball club. Now we enter the second semester of the high school and see what develops with the modified student counsel play

I am definitely got some side names for the

Yuu: the romantic
Akari the Jock
Yokomi the writer

Now waiting for the next chapter.............the story continues...........

"The course of true love never did run smooth "........William Shakespeare

esc201faem
joined Jul 29, 2017

The story is so good, that I was reading two other Yuri stories, that I drop them completely, this story and its story telling to me is excellent ,it has a lot to say and offer and It can pack a punch. Someone said this can be a Yuri masterpiece (I agree).

Every time I read Bloom into you I have playing in the background the songs of the Grey
's Anatomy Musical event TV show. The songs that fit are "Chasing cars.......The Story ... and how to save a life".

The song "The Story" by Sara Ramirez fits Touko to a tee.

With the recent chapter "Lighthouse" I believe its Yuu time to bring Touko into port, as she mentioned before in previous chapter she wants to change her. To find her true self, and change the rule of engagement in their relationship. Touko is good to give Yuu her love, but she its still protective of herself because of her fear of who she is, maybe not like her sister who she admires ,and Yuu must navigate this mine field.

This episode was excellent on how Yuu handle their date to the Aquarian and not mentioning y the changes to the play, everything will have its place and time .

Now waiting for the next chapter.............the story continues...........

"The course of true love never did run smooth "........William Shakespeare

esc201faem
joined Jul 29, 2017

Good Afternoon
Just testing if I can post on this forum.

esc201faem
Dynasty Discord Server 02 Aug 18:51
joined Jul 29, 2017

try to post on forum, but the message i get that I am spam.