Forum › Gakkou Gurashi! discussion

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I like how the mangaka used a panel showing previous panels to show Miki trying to remember stuff.

She is not trying to remember stuff, I bet she had remembered that she saw her friend in the school, like Yuki told her in could happen.
I won't put the images because that would be bothersome for some people, so here you go some links.
First the scene in this last chapter
huehuehue
Then the two pages from the chapter 30, here and here

DerptheThing6
joined May 19, 2019

Okay wow. I can't wait for the next chapters stuff, with all the "Have hope, everyone please don't die, and sad depressing teens/adult-ish".

Luckily after finishing with said new chapter, IMMA WATCH THE ANIME.

also the FEEEEELS, man!
GAKKOU GUASHI be great though

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

So, remember how we definitely see Kei walking toward the school when they leave? I wonder if that’ll be relevant.

pretty sure they kill her off in the previous chapter

I think they meant on how Miki has to face her walking corpse again

I think they mistook the "it's not Kei" line to mean "it's not Kei anymore", rather than a case of superficial resemblance. Given the different school uniform and us seeing Kei wondering into the school in chapter 30, it's clearly literal.

Also did everyone get tired of this series or something? Since there aren't many comments. I still think it's still interesting right now

Given that it's over seventy chapters at this point, it's entirely possible most of the readership here bowed out long ago(and sheer length can intimidate newcomers in many cases).

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gakkou_gurashi_ch71#3
has the wrong chapter name. Here's a corrected version:
https://mega.nz/#!HZQSAIRS!cQJ8B3O9edkh2HrANl8nyTJA4J8gqE8zJP_QdapD02k

Also, the chapter name for Chapter 71 in the chapter list should be changed from "reunion" to "gone"

Chapter 73 is out. & I'll say this I hate cliffhanger let Miki be alive & not a zombie

last edited at Jun 9, 2019 11:53AM

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

NOOOOOOOOOO NO NO ARE YOU SERIOUS PLEASE NO GOD NO. SHE'S NOT EVEN MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER BUT I GOT SO ATTACHED DAMMIT. I LEGIT JUMPED OUT OF MY SEAT AND STOOD IN SHOCK FOR A COUPLE SECONDS WHEN THE BLOOD SQUIRTED OUT. PLEASE PLEASE DON'T BE DEAD

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

fuck me my life im fucking attached dont you dare do this jesus
also the way miki on pg. 19 parallel on kurumi ch. 18 pg. 14 gave me the chills

last edited at Jun 10, 2019 10:05PM

joined Oct 14, 2012

Guys relax. The last page shows a military boot. The blood splatter is from the solder killing the zombie.

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

Guys relax. The last page shows a military boot. The blood splatter is from the solder killing the zombie.

yes i really hope so

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Fuck they killed her! They really did kill her this time! F F F!

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

AUTHOR WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

Then how do you explain the "chomp"? Even if she's alive she got bitten in the ear...

last edited at Jun 10, 2019 11:32PM

joined May 29, 2019

:(

joined Sep 6, 2018

Oops, looks like a “Bad End”!

joined Jun 30, 2016

Im pretty sure, the military guys shot the zombie and knock Miki out, but that chomp.... i think she is infected now.

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Shovel-Kun, why must all your owners be bitten...
Edit: I doubt Miki san survived that, or at least escaped without a big injury given the size of the blood splatter and text. I would also note that the person next to the military boot has thights... Kei zombie doesnt have any, aside from skin texturing...

It doesnt look too good in my opinion...

last edited at Jun 11, 2019 8:43AM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

When I had seen the tittle I knowed what would be happen and I still read it. I hate me. I hate the world right now.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
I really, really, REALLY hope the "chomp" is the sound a machete makes when slicing a zombie-head off. And Miki just fell over when the bloody corpse crashed on top of her...
PLEASE LET THIS BE A DUMPSTER-SCENARIO!

If these randall military guys now steal the little rest of school-water Miki found and Kurumi's last chance is gone, Imma go and cry. Over there, in that corner. Rocking slowly back and forth. Humming tunelessly to Rob D's Clubbed To Death.
Don't kill off my ship! ;_;

also the way miki on pg. 19 parallel on kurumi ch. 18 pg. 14 gave me the chills

Nice catch, btw. Now I'm even more scared for Miki...

joined Jun 7, 2019

She's dead, Jim.
The really bad news are that... she may rise again. :/

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

They've done this fakeout more than once already. I can only assume she's okay, but meh... What a lame way to go!

last edited at Jun 11, 2019 7:47PM

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

I will not hang in this cliff Norimitsu-sensei, I will not!
Miki is fine, the soldier just killed Zombie Kei, and if she was bitten, so what? Give her some water and everything will be just fine, just fine. . . . just fine...

You want to make me suffer until the end, fine, but give me a nice ending.

DerptheThing6
joined May 19, 2019

I hAvE DePResSiOn NoW, lol.

(But the bad type of lol)

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Fuck.

This manga is so ridiculously good. Compelling storytelling and beautifully drawn characters always.

I binge read all 73 chapters in 3 days and now I feel dead inside and need to go in therapy.
In other words, this manga is so incredibly good and I can't believe I only started reading it now.
It's so much more depressing than the anime too.

last edited at Jun 12, 2019 10:11PM by

Shipping Account
Fb_img_1534347820826
joined Oct 2, 2018

So this was the end huh?....for her... i mean at least she die for the hand.... or the mouth of her friend 0,_,0

Img_20181221_002356
joined Dec 20, 2018

HOLY FUCK--

long time since I've read this but HOLY FUCKING SHIEETTT WRRYYYY

To reply you must either login or sign up.