Forum › Gakkou Gurashi! discussion

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

So this was the end huh?....for her... i mean at least she die for the hand.... or the mouth of her friend 0,_,0

I am sure there's a joke in here about Miki's desires, Kei's mouth and "little deaths" instead of, ya know, a permanent one >.>

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Damn so did that one dude get trigger happy or something and shoot his commander when the commander tried to grab his gun?

I'm sad Yuki did get bit, but also glad that the author didn't chicken out and pull a half ass mc armor move and have the Randall soldiers save her before she was bit. It's kinda cool that both interpretations of the previous chapter's ending ended up being right!

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

i have trust issues because of gakkou gurashi and the mangaka...
plot armor is weak in this manga and I love it coz it puts you in the edge but it still hurts

also, from the translator's notes...one of the soldiers said something along the lines of "she is not the target"
who's the target, then?

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

plot armor is weak in this manga and I love it coz it puts you in the edge but it still hurts

also, from the translator's notes...one of the soldiers said something along the lines of "she is not the target"
who's the target, then?

Kurumi. Back in the office building they sent those guys some data showing that she'd survived being infected. Dunno how they knew Miki wasn't the right girl though. I guess they figured that since she just got bit, she wasn't the right person?

Damn so did that one dude get trigger happy or something and shoot his commander when the commander tried to grab his gun?

I think he just didn't want to shoot an unarmed teenage girl, and the only way to avoid doing that was to kill the other soldiers. The knowledge of certain death in the near future probably really clarifies things, at least for some people: if you do not fear death, then no one can force you to do something you don't want to do.

last edited at Jun 30, 2019 7:02AM

joined Jan 6, 2017

no one is talking about the kisses on page 12 + 13? Am I really on dynasty-scans?

She's helping Kurumi drink the water, since she wouldn't be able to do it on her own. It doesn't really count as a kiss.

joined Apr 8, 2018

She's helping Kurumi drink the water, since she wouldn't be able to do it on her own. It doesn't really count as a kiss.

Lip to lip contact is still a big deal.

last edited at Jun 30, 2019 10:20AM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I see kisses!

Clipboard%20image%20(3)
joined Nov 11, 2018

Did the artist forget to draw one of Mii-kun's fingers on p10?

joined Jun 30, 2019

Guess we're in the endgame now

Nguyễn Tấn Phúc
0e3b5c63f3873f7285200a7cbb73c9cc
joined May 18, 2019

I need chap 75 now

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Seriously, my heart won't be able to take it...
"Eternal sorrow", here we go I guess.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

no one is talking about the kisses on page 12 + 13? Am I really on dynasty-scans?

Does kissing someone really help them drink water over just using a bottle?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's less the fact to kiss but more passing the water mouth to mouth. I don't think Kurumin and Miki can really swallow given her health right now. In less tension situation i would have more insisted on the kiss but here i don't think it's really the main focus.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

...I feel you. This manga has me rocking back and forth in my chair, humming tunelessly to "You're my sunshine". ;_;

no one is talking about the kisses on page 11 + 12? Am I really on dynasty-scans?

...I ship KuruMiki, so I ignored it XD

When trying not to waste any drop of the water, when giving it to someone (mostly) unconscious, who's lying down... yeah, you'd part their lips with yours, are able to seal their lips with yours / have no area where water can spill and let the liquid pass right into their mouth. (Also, this guarantees sip-volume and enables a slow and measured flow, to not give the other too much at once as they might choke on it, e.g. when you'd pour hard to control measures from the bottle to them.)
It's actually very smart Yuki chose this method over using the water bottle directly. It might seem intimate but really is the most efficient method.
If in doubt, try to hold someone else's cup or bottle for them when they are drinking from it, then add "lying down" and "unconscious / immobile drinker" to the difficulties ^_-

last edited at Jul 1, 2019 12:27PM

Looking East
45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

"Nuclear launch detected."

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

KueKyuuQ said:
It's actually very smart Yuki chose this method over using the water bottle directly. It might seem intimate but really is the most efficient method.

Yuuri had the idea, she gave the water to Mii-kun first.

PendragonVMAX
Artoria
joined Sep 12, 2018

What "target" are they talking about?

In the post script, I mean.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Kurumin, they are Rendall's army and they know that Kurumin was infected but still manage to not transform into a zombie so they went her so they can make an antidot. Before you ask why the girls didn't agree to help them, it's because Rendall lie when they said they will save all the 4 girls when coming for Kurumin so the girls decide to run away because they don't want to be separated.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

Kurumi. In Ch. 63 they told Randall they had someone amongst them who was immune.
Figuring it wasn't Miki was deduction.

Quite honestly, I just re-read some chapters and am VERY confused about the background and involvement of Randall (they own Aiostar Group, which ran the mall - important? just coincidence?), the infection itself, the role the river/marsh plays, hinted at past outbreaks....
As soon as I find time, I need to re-read the whole thing and hope some pieces fall into place then...
I'm not even sure Randall knows the school's water supply is a potential cure, although they may have figured out a connection between the water source and the outbreak in the past..? @_@

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Quite honestly, I just re-read some chapters and am VERY confused about the background and involvement of Randall (they own Aiostar Group, which ran the mall - important? just coincidence?), the infection itself, the role the river/marsh plays, hinted at past outbreaks....
As soon as I find time, I need to re-read the whole thing and hope some pieces fall into place then...
I'm not even sure Randall knows the school's water supply is a potential cure, although they may have figured out a connection between the water source and the outbreak in the past..? @_@

I think it's pretty clear that they have no idea about the potential cure in the water supply, otherwise they wouldn't be so keen to nuke the place. Presumably, Shiiko is the first person to realize how to stop the infection.

I don't really know what the import of Randall owning the mall is. The fact that they owned Megurigaoka High School and the university is there to explain the rather excessive precautions in those locations in the event of a biological disaster. They were concerned about a containment breach, and began to build shelters out of their various holdings, I guess. Maybe the mall had some protections as well, and that's why so many people there didn't succumb to the airborne infection right away?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The translation is alive folks, it take time but two news chapters have been uploaded on MD and next chapter, and probably last chapter, is out the 24th.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I think the pages of ch 76 are uploaded out of order?

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I think the pages of ch 76 are uploaded out of order?

Yeah. When I count, I usually reach 90 before 100.

Imgonline-com-ua-compressed-x85kp90svyulj
joined Jul 21, 2017

Prsonally, I already forgot who is who and why this manga don't have tag "angst".

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

So, that is what happened...
(Honestly, I still don't recall her name, if it was ever mentioned...)

*sigh* I got my hopes for Kurumiki up again, but she only went for the gun. ^^;;
(Still got those hopes up, because after thinking of Kei, Miki dreamed about Kurumi showing up and getting that close and touchy, whilst talking about moving on... Hehe. Miki's subconscious is supporting my ship~)

To reply you must either login or sign up.