Forum › Gakkou Gurashi! discussion

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I like to picture someone who only watched a couple episodes of this, yuki yuuna, and madoka and recommended them to friends that like fuwafuwa anime.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Apparently there's gonna be a continuation.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-05-23/school-live-manga-gets-sequel-starting-in-june/.159839

Speak about unexpected

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Did the series ever say WHY the zombies happened? I've often wondered.

joined Feb 13, 2020

Hhhhh rereading this and realizing that the accessories on Ruu are the ears of the teddy bear just hurts my soul

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

this manga got me fucked up, i love it

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Man was this a ride, thank you Author & Translators for providing us with this masterpiece. This is probably going to slip under my radar for a while but I definitely would be visiting this series next time.

Okay I know I sound cringy and I am a few years late to the party but still I'm glad I got to experience this series.

Also I'm new here so Hi to everyone that is a visitor of this site!

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Man was this a ride, thank you Author & Translators for providing us with this masterpiece. This is probably going to slip under my radar for a while but I definitely would be visiting this series next time.

Okay I know I sound cringy and I am a few years late to the party but still I'm glad I got to experience this series.

Also I'm new here so Hi to everyone that is a visitor of this site!

Hello! And don't worry. It's great that newcomers are finding out about finished series like this one. I, myself, had put off reading this because it was getting tense and I was getting anxious about the characters given the long wait between chapters. I only binged it last year when I found out it finished already and that there was already a sequel.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Oooh, that Journal. Damn. Poor teacher....

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

Welp, since the anime remained at the one season here I am

To reply you must either login or sign up.