Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I'm bumping this thread because... well, I want to.

On the remote chance you see this, please take care of yourself Ssamba; make sure you fully recover.

Same. I hope you are getting rest and eating well. Take your time recovering, ff fans can wait. :)

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I'm bumping this thread because... well, I want to.

On the remote chance you see this, please take care of yourself Ssamba; make sure you fully recover.

Same. I hope you are getting rest and eating well. Take your time recovering, ff fans can wait. :)

Third. I hope Ssamba is focusing on her recovery instead of being worried about us fans.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

This place is dead :((

Anyway, guys have you seen that video comico released? It was a short animation of FF, with voces and all that.
is it for promotion? I wish I knew what it said
Here's the link to the video https://www.facebook.com/comico.kr/videos/1025649450849155/

Can i post this link, right?

Oh how I wish to see something as beautiful as FF getting animated ;A;

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 1:58PM

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

I would like to see an animation of FF too. It's weird though, the voices never quite match the ones in my imagination. It's always like that when I read something first, then watch it in film. The voices don't always match what I thought they sounded like. I wonder what the fans of FF think Seola sounds like, or No-Rae?

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

@madlax232

This place is dead :((

Anyway, guys have you seen that video comico released? It was a short animation of FF, with voces and all that.
is it for promotion? I wish I knew what it said
Here's the link to the video https://www.facebook.com/comico.kr/videos/1025649450849155/

Can i post this link, right?

Oh how I wish to see something as beautiful as FF getting animated ;A;

Halmoni posted a translation on tumblr
http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/143472381412/yo-granny-you-should-check-out-fluttering-feelings

Video translation:
S: What on earth is this feeling?
S: I strangely feel like I’m burning up whenever I look at you…
N: Feelings are like that.
N: While you’re simply lying down
N: They’ll gradually…grow…
N: And by the time you’ve figured that out, it’s already too late…
N: Seol-a…Baek seol-a…
N: The sway of this delicate feeling that could’ve just been nothing
Both: Fluttering Feelings

Comico message:
An event for readers who are awaiting the return of Fluttering Feelings!!
Please share this video and leave your thoughts in the comments below.
Via a raffle, 10 people will receive a Japanese Comico Volume, along with a copy of “Cheese Sweet Home”.
Duration of the Event: ~until May 8th 2016 (Sunday)
Event Winners Announcement: May 10th 2016 (Tuesday)
The announcement will be made through Facebook
How to participate: Share this video on other SNS, and leave a comment below with your thoughts.
Giveaway publications:
Pastel Family, Shimiko and Tomoe
These gifts will be sent randomly.

GAHHHHHHH I MISS SEOLRAE AND MY FF SUNDAYS!!!!!!!
SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Haha, we're on the same boat, the voices in the video didnt match with the voices in my imagination.
EDIT EDIT
Thanks ieeheh And thanks to Halmoni too
Now I understand why the voices sounded different when I thought it was the same. I think both fit No-Rae and Seol-A, though Seol-A sounds a bit older haha.

Anyway the video was so nice, with the music and all, it made me want to see FF getting animated, but I know it wont happen /cries

Im also missing FF a lot, but maybe when the Facebook event finishes, ssamba will update again.

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 6:35PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Funny, I imagined Seol-a to have a higher pitched voice instead LOL

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Funny, I imagined Seol-a to have a higher pitched voice instead LOL

I was thinking the same thing when listening to their voices. :D

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Interesting! I actually imagined them both to have lower voices than they had in the clip, but I did imagine No-rae to have the higher pitch. I imagined No-rae to have Seol-a's voice in the clip.

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

Have you guys all seen this fanvid? (from the FF fanworks thread a few months ago) If FF was animated I could see this being the opening/title sequence. The tone is the complete opposite of the comico video though haha.

Kisa: It's weird though, the voices never quite match the ones in my imagination. It's always like that when I read something first, then watch it in film. The voices don't always match what I thought they sounded like.

Same here! Well actually, it's more like I don't usually think about what a character sounds like but 99% of the time my instant reaction upon hearing it is "nope, don't know what I was imagining but it sure wasn't that!" Then either I slowly get used to it or it ends up being a dealbreaker. For the comico video, I'm on the fence about Seol-a's voice but No-rae's is really not working for me... the animation is awesome though, it's really cool how they worked off of ssamba's original lineart.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Have you guys all seen this fanvid? (from the FF fanworks thread a few months ago) If FF was animated I could see this being the opening/title sequence. The tone is the complete opposite of the comico video though haha.

Kisa: It's weird though, the voices never quite match the ones in my imagination. It's always like that when I read something first, then watch it in film. The voices don't always match what I thought they sounded like.

Same here! Well actually, it's more like I don't usually think about what a character sounds like but 99% of the time my instant reaction upon hearing it is "nope, don't know what I was imagining but it sure wasn't that!" Then either I slowly get used to it or it ends up being a dealbreaker. For the comico video, I'm on the fence about Seol-a's voice but No-rae's is really not working for me... the animation is awesome though, it's really cool how they worked off of ssamba's original lineart.

I cant see the vid, maybe because Im on my phone?

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

You can check it also on YT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk_Ho-MYSaY

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Wow this video was beautifully edited o I really like their voices and the music!!
Now that made me want to see it animated damn. If FF was in Japan we would have some chances of getting an anime...

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I like the pitch of their voices as well. But, seriously, that was pretty clean.

Thanks for sharing.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

cipp

Thanks cipp! Tough day, you made it better. I really enjoyed that. 'Don't Stop' sharing FF vids.

F494445ccf14390bf6c2ed5513bce72a
joined Oct 31, 2013

It's probably just me, but for some reason it feels really good to finally get a confirmation that I'm pronouncing Seol-A's name correctly XD

P.S. somebody uploaded a version of the video w/ Halmoni's translation:
http://sasha-andherpotatoe.tumblr.com/post/143523051735/fluttering-feelings-official-video-eng-subs-i

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 8:05PM

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Indefinite hiatus.. It's NANA all over again :(

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Indefinite hiatus.. It's NANA all over again :(

Damn... we finally got a well thought out yuri Manga going. :Sighs:

Well, I mean Ssamba did give us an update basically every week for a year(or however long its been going on. It feels lIke forever). The stress was bound to get to her and that's a lot of pressure. Hopefully, one day we will get our wonderful love birds back. I hope that she recovers soon. Wishing you well Ssamba!!

joined Feb 8, 2016

Does anyone have an update on ssamba's health? I hope she's getting lots of rest. In the mean time though, the video that came out was really good. Not the kind of voices I imagined but it was really interesting.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Does anyone have an update on ssamba's health? I hope she's getting lots of rest. In the mean time though, the video that came out was really good. Not the kind of voices I imagined but it was really interesting.

Who?

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Right after I thought I had finally gotten over FF, the video released.

Profile_picture_by_sejuani_winterswrath-d6lk1uw
joined May 18, 2013

I gotta say I love Seol-A's voice. Character wise I'm still under No-Rae's spell <3.

Hope the author heals completly, I do't mind waiting :3.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

How many weeks since the last update has passed?
I hope ssamba is doing better now, resting. I've hope that by time the Facebook event finishes, she'll update again. /prays

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

How many weeks since the last update has passed?
I hope ssamba is doing better now, resting. I've hope that by time the Facebook event finishes, she'll update again. /prays

4-5 weeks
Yeah same, her health is pretty much the priority tbh, waiting a bit won't hurt us

joined Feb 8, 2016

Who?

What do you mean by who? like which of the two voices were not what I was expecting?

To reply you must either login or sign up.