Forum › Posts by oliver

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Utoptia

Seriously, No truer words have been said. Thank you for creating this thread, This might sound reeeeealy lame but believe it or not, This thread got me through some though time's ;u;

Hearing this is really heartwarming, and it somehow makes me feel proud of the cafe. It would be a waste to delete it, don't you agree, Oliver ?

Yes, I agree. Luckily I'm not mod, otherwise, it would have been too late because I'm sure I would have clicked the delete button the instant I looked at the thread yesterday.

@Galich

Well, the problem is those were not mine xD those were on the display, I was trying to get rid of the dust on the shelve it was displayed on.

Well, already the situation has been solved. My company will cover those financially. The little weasel of the shops manager (working outsorcing, their shop employs the company I work for) wanted to go for a higher price than the one discussed with my boss. Fortunately, it's hard to bullshit with me.

Well, doing as good as they come^^ working right now, as I was forced to drop out of uni due to depression. I'm fine these days tho., the degree was a miss anyway. I wanna do something I always wanted to: teach history. So goodbye Mandarin language and welcome history in a few months!

Truth to be told, already passed the requirements for history at the same uni the previous year, just chose a different degree.

I thought you were going to eat noodle for a whole month (in my country, we usually do that when we are facing financial problems because noodle is cheaper than any other food there.) :D

Has it been a year already? I can't really tell the time now, a day does seem like an hour to me. I never knew that you always wanted to teach history. My history teachers, from my primary school thought out my high school, were always scary. Galich is going help change my personal assumption about history teachers, right? :'D I assumed they ate raw meat for living.

You can study at the university you like too, that's cool, Galich. Good job!

Anything cool you're up to these days? :D

Does it have to be "cool"? xD

My life is boring as it's always been the same. You can't turn my life into a good manga/drama since it has no plot. :D I will graduate in this summer, and after that I will have to attend courses in Teaching which will take me a year more. After that, I will have to start working as an assistant professor for my university in my home country for a year or two before I will be allowed to take my university lecturer entrance exam. However, this plan of mine may change. I will have to reconsider about whether I should go directly toward my future career, as a uni professor, or spend a few years working for a company first.

Recently, I have a roommate, my first roommate. I started getting to know her not from our first self introductions to each other, but from a conversation I had with her at night after she came back from her welcome party with her friends. I knew that she was drunk since her face was red. But since I never interacted with any drunk people before, and as she kept talking to me, and she was not like any drunken in the dramas I've watched, I couldn't avoid replying to her. On the next day, I was surprised by how different she was from last night. The truth is she is a kind of person who doesn't remember anything she says when she's drunk. Actually, she is so unfriendly, inconsiderate, and as cold as a fridge when she's sober, but she turns into the opposite when she's drunk. By now, I have already become friend with the drunk her as she had a party almost every night, and so she's almost always drunk at night. However, I'm not close to the sober her at all though. :D I will move in a single room in an other hostel next week. What a nice experience having a roommate for a month. She is still outside even at this hour, 1:35am. Knowing her makes me want to try drinking too, who knows, I might be able to bring out my hidden charms if I were drunk. xD

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Galich

Hey oliver, long time no see! What's up? Shame we have to meet under such circumstances looks at cafe's rundown walls

Well, "more light!" as Goethe said at his last moments (maybe..)

Anyways.

So I've managed to break glasses at my work worth more than half of my monthly pay. I feel salty. Really really salty. Well, working at only expensive shops is catching up to me =_=

Hi Galich. Yeah, it's been a long time. Hope you are doing fine. Oy, that glasses, they should have made it a little hard to break considering the fact that it costed half your salary. File a complaint! :D

@Utoptia

i was cornered by those users and THAT "mod".

Isn't this rude? Also, it seems Dynasty Cafe is going downhill heading to becoming the worst thread ever. Anon, maybe you should consider deleting the thread.

I think calling it the "worst thread ever" is going a bit too far.

I haven't called it "the worst thread ever" yet. But really?! Is there any thread worse than this one? How far do people there talk behind others' backs? How rude their comments are? O_O

@Anon

Anon, maybe you should consider deleting the thread.

… my BABY!!! Please, don't take my baby!!! щ(ºДºщ)

Take!

(ó.ò) Unless I am forced to by the staff here, I really don't intend to delete this thread... There are so many good memories lingering here... I'd find it extremely sad to see it disappear...

Sorry. It's not gonna happen, so no worry.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

i was cornered by those users and THAT "mod".

Isn't this rude? Also, it seems Dynasty Cafe is going downhill heading to becoming the worst thread ever. Anon, maybe you should consider deleting the thread.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

But, if sumin died, Seju will also die too (because Sumin is her anchor). It's like Romeo and Juliet. Tragic ending...

Sounds interesting. Sungji should too.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Even though this manhwa can't really be called "healing" I don't think it's completely fair to say that sex can't heal and resolve relationships.

Sex can't heal and resolve the relationship between Sumin and Seju, but it can when it comes to Sumin and Sungji.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I also can't see how Team Gaji would be able to write a smooth Seju moving on with other. But even if that wouldn't work, it would at least get Seju back into the story.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Seju is prettier than Sungji. It's strange that, in the entire series, no one other than Sumin loved her.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

and I don't know why they keep delaying another encounter between Seju, Sumin and Sungji.

Bad writing I'd say.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Well Trump officially caused the end of my family's Christmas eve party falalala

0.o

I have some Trump supporters thrown in my families fold and it's just a really ugly situation

Ah, it's Trump supporters.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I don't understand why people can hate Seju but love Sumin that much. Sumin is so selfish. She just makes everything out of control. I feel so sad for both Sungji and Seju =((

Even thought Seju knew it would hurt Sumin, she still ruined Sumin and Sungji's relationship. Her dark side sure attracts lot of haters. Sumin is not that bad these days I'd say. Although, Seju turned her into a cheater, she didn't blame Seju one bit.

oliver
Help Finding Manga! 08 Dec 21:16
Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016
oliver
Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

They have a 7 year dif

8 years

Pretty sure Mimika is 15-16 and Yuzumori is 9-10.

Mimika is 16 and Yuzumori is 8

Yuzumori-san is in 4th grade iirc, so that would put her at 9-10. Mimika's in her 2nd year of high school, so she'd be around 15-16.
We don't know their definite ages, just their grades

If you are in your 4th grade at the age of 9-10, you would be in your second year of highschool at the age of 16-17.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

So, Sungji is going to try dating Dawoon for a week in order for her to decide on whether she will reject Dawoon or move on with her? Team Gaji is making the story complicated.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I just wanted to change my avatar into a cute one as you guys', and now I feel bothered because it seem to be a little too cute for me.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Was Trump winning the presidential election unpredictable?

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I like WDTFS and The Love Doctor. Each of them for different reasons. Speaking of Lezhin yuri manhwa. Is anyone reading Serenade and My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend? Both are quite good.

I think I did read their free chapters only. Do you think people who like dramas in WDTFS would like those manhwas too?

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Still, I like WDTFS than LD.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Galich

@oliver Wishing ya luck ^,^ Those things can become tedious after a while.
I kind of wish I had some. Less than a year remaining.

Thanks. I get the feeling that a really happy uni life is on the way to you, and it's gonna arrive at a perfectly right time. :D

Sounded like a very old woman there ;P

Hey, were you implying that I was sounding like a drunk five years old kid? xD

@Alvis

What art thou studying?

Computer Science.

@Blackkitty

Good luck with your studies!
Listening to you two makes me want to go back to uni..

Thanks. You better not listen to con the actresses. :D

@Anon

Hang in there, girl!
Ganbatte! ٩(。•ω•。)و
Time flies anyway... So it'll be over soon(er or later (;^ω^))

I just learned the word "Ganbatte". Thanks :D

It's raining here. I get headaches during and/or after it rains. Also, at this very moment, my second wisdom tooth is popping up and killing me.

Question: A straight girl (she's attracted to guys) dates another girl. What's her sexuality if she's not in love with the other girl?

last edited at Nov 8, 2016 5:27PM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Schoolwork on the left, schoolwork on the right. I wanna graduate, I wanna graduate.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I think I need to see just once her going back to Seju for a reason not related to Seju facing her family issues or Sumin's new relationship not going well to believe that she loves Seju more than Sungji.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Her breaking up with Seju affected her badly, but this time with Sungji, it doesn't seem to be anything at all but a normal/simple breakup.

Before moleguy involved in, it was a normal/simple breakup.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I'd say Sumin is loving Sungji more, but it's so lonely and sad since Sungji has only given her a cold shoulder so far. Perhaps Sumin is feeling hopeless and emotionally/mentally exhausted, so she decides to leave with Seju as this is one of the ways out. Because she has already forgiven Seju, I do not think she could still want to use Seju again, so I think this decision is out of loving Seju too. But I guess things will happen to prevent her from leaving with Seju.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I would like to admit that I really miss Anon's emojis. :D

oliver
Attack On Titan Shit 04 Nov 07:15
Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

What does her nose look like? You've made me curious.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

She loves Sungji more now. The whole cheating has made her love for Sungji grow a lot that she was able to certainly tell Sungji that if she was given a second chance, she would blah blah blah.