Forum › Their Story discussion

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

This is just <3

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

This is awesome! Also, huzza for returning to the main story! SJ bringing out the tsundere in QT is a nice treat~

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1950446365284902.1073742097.1539451309717745&type=3 their story 160 for those who can't wait. " english subs" in the comments c: and yup, main plot still

joined Jun 23, 2017

This is starting to remind me of Magan & Danai. Which is awesome.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

This is starting to remind me of Magan & Danai. Which is awesome.

This hahahaha

Seohyuncropped
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Mmmm niceeee

last edited at Mar 12, 2018 7:35AM

joined Feb 21, 2018

Seems like Tanjiu hit the 'ABORT' button after seeing all the negative reactions to the drama.

joined Jun 9, 2016

this seems to me as a continuation of the main story. as it broke of after the kiss, the day she waited after school, super flustered and scared. the day we saw the rival Lassie interfering with our main protagonist. the first day they finally meet after all that has happend and decided to walk to school together. the moments SJ is finally sure about her lovers feelings enough to go beyond teasing and looking for just a bit more. but the same moment QT is beyond lonely after she got stood up. the anger, disappointment, frustration and most of all, the goosebumps and adrenaline to confront SJ. these short chapters seem to me as a bridge to make a certain connection or certain frustration come out better in the personality of QT. and an even better gateway for SJ to clear things up and catch the scared QT in her arms with actual intent. GodDamnIt, i might be addicted to this storyline

joined Feb 21, 2018

^ So addicted that you are straight making stuff up. We never saw the day Mo interfered, she stopped SJ for apparently a whole day and then we literally saw nothing else. QT is not showing any sign of anger, disappointment or frustration. She is acting like chapter 148b never happened.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I thought these two could hardly get much cuter, but confident SJ teasing tsundere QT has broken through the atmospheric Kawaii barrier.

They are now at Hyper-Adorableness factor 2.5, and still accelerating.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Well, the development makes sense, doesn't it? Qui Tong at this point wouldn't admit to having felt "stood up" (so it isn't mistaken for "possible romantic affection") ... and Sun Jing isn't just randomly going to admit to having been to confessed to by someone else.

So both go on as if nothing has happened. Which people do all the time.

Usually it comes back to bite them sooner or later; and I'll guess we'll see then whether it mattered or not. ^^

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm just trying to sort this all out in my head:

Can we agree that we don't know for sure exactly why Taniju has shifted into cute one-shot mode right at a crisis point in the main narrative? (We have some plausible speculation, and it may well be connected to the production of the print version, but do we have any actual evidence besides the fact that there have been censorship problems?)

And do we agree that the one-shots clearly take place after the previous full chapter but we don't know exactly how long after or what other events might have happened in the meantime?

joined Feb 21, 2018

It clearly didn't matter since they are acting like nothing happened. QT doesnt ask why she didn't show up like SJ said she would have. And SJ never apologized for not showing up despite telling QT that she would. No one cares about the drama, everyone got mad when it happened after the kiss. Better go back to being cute, holding hands, hugging and blushing because that's what the fans want. Good thing it's easy to retcon before going to print.

last edited at Mar 12, 2018 10:25AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

By "evidence" I meant "besides mindreading."

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

This is so bizarre. What happened to the other girl? Why are both of them acting like nothing has happened? Is Tanjiu seriously going to sweep it under the rug after all that build-up? Like that confession scene before?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

FrostBite92 posted:

This is so bizarre. What happened to the other girl? Why are both of them acting like nothing has happened? Is Tanjiu seriously going to sweep it under the rug after all that build-up? Like that confession scene before?

But they're talking about the confession scene, they just did!

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

FrostBite92 posted:

They're talking about the kiss scene. I think Frostbite is talking about when Sun Jing confessed to Qiu Tong and then afterwards things just kind of went back to normal for awhile.

last edited at Mar 15, 2018 12:32AM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

^ So addicted that you are straight making stuff up. We never saw the day Mo interfered, she stopped SJ for apparently a whole day and then we literally saw nothing else. QT is not showing any sign of anger, disappointment or frustration. She is acting like chapter 148b never happened.

First off, she wasn't stopped "for a whole day". Chinese schools get out late afternoon/early evening, so they don't have that long to hang out after school. I know the translation said "She didn't show up that evening", but that doesn't mean she never contacted her to say "go home without me, I have to take care of something today", which would be the polite response to a serious delay. In fact, the next scene in the plot we got (the sweet potato scene, which we know was the next time they saw each other because QT had SJ's coat with her) QT asked if she finished her business, implying that they had been in contact.

We still don't know how SJ let down Mo, or what Mo's reaction was, which is frustrating to me, but I'm still holding out hope that QT asks about it and we get a flashback or a recap.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Heavensrun posted:

FrostBite92 posted:

They're talking about the kiss scene. I think they're talking about when Sun Jing confessed to Qiu Tong and then afterwards things just kind of went back to normal for awhile.

When there's drama we complain and now when there isn't we complain too :D we dont' deserve yuri TwT

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

You know I love it when the news is bad
And why it feels so good to feel so sad
I'm only happy when it rains ♫♪♫

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

That dream was actually pretty mean xD

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

And it is finally here e.e...I love Qiu Tong most of the time, not so much in this particular strip

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

I feel like there's a reference here that I'm missing.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Supposedly this is a Chinese meme. I really love how nonsensical memes are to those outside the culture.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

O-okay....

That was more terrifying than It should have...

To reply you must either login or sign up.