Forum › 34-sai Mushoku-san discussion

Holy trigonometric fucking hell yes i love this series so much yes thank based gods yes.

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

This manga reminds me a lot of how I was when I was unemployed.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This manga speaks to me personally.

waiting until death for some plot development XD

Hope you became a magician to lengthen your life span!

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

this chick needs to get so friends . . . art's great, and the story's diverting enough, but i worry for her mental health . . .

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

This Manga reminds me that I am unemployed.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That's not the sort of thing you'd normally forget.

joined Jan 4, 2014

Somehow needs a "melancholy" tag imho...

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

I can tell from that style just by looking at it! Another story from my fave artist :3

last edited at Jun 11, 2014 11:44PM

joined Sep 3, 2013

I love this manga. I identify with it so much, haha. Absolutely nothing happens in it, but I still love it. I think it's my new favorite! Just seeing a fictional character go through similar experiences as myself just lifts me up. It's crazy.

joined Jul 5, 2014

Anyone know what's going on with this manga? Been like, 6 months since the last update.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Anyone know what's going on with this manga? Been like, 6 months since the last update.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/groups.html?id=4456

Looks like the group is doing other projects.

Dat Scipio and Hannibal manga doe!

last edited at Oct 6, 2014 10:38AM

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

I didn't even notice this until I looked at the forum today. Reminds me of my spells of unemployment (well, technically I'm unemployed now but I'm a student so it doesn't count). Being unemployed has one big negative, you have no money. Because you have no money, you don't go out, so you get less motivated and less in contact with the world... It's refreshing for a month but after that it gets worse and worse.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Too bad the translation is stalled.

5 volumes in Japan and it's still ongoing. And it's stuck at chapter 6 here.

I wondered what the author of Sasameki Koto could come up with next.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nezchan posted:

That's not the sort of thing you'd normally forget.

It is when you forget that you got fired for your forgetfulness and keep showing up to work and nobody has the heart to correct you on your error.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

There are actually 2 more chapters out there. But if Dynasty uploaders won't update, it won't make its way here.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Thank you for updating.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Sumika life after break with ushio..

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I saw this for sale on Amazon, and not amazon.jp either. Anyway, wow, it is sooooo sad. You just want to jump in and hug her.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I join in the chorus in identifying with/understanding this series all too well. But in the case of my years in Japan, I was well-employed and I have to say all my appliances worked like a charm. I still have happy, warm fuzzy memories of my Elephant-mark rice cooker.

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Sumika life after break with ushio..

Now that is depressing to think about. Please no. XD

Muffin
joined Mar 5, 2015

Whats wrong with my life, I sit here in the dark and read a manga with zero story. Just a 34 year old unemployed woman that... I don't even know what shes doing. Trying to fight her everyday boredom I think? Maybe she could go online and read a story about a ~18 year old highschool student in his holidays who tries to fight his boredom by talking to himself and reading manga without story in his dark room. But what I'm talking about, that would go too deep wouldn't it? She would have fun though.... But I'm writing this just to kill time anyway, so whats the point? What the point is? This manga was freaking entertaining and I don't even know what entertained me...ahh whatever. this manga is good in some weird twisted way. No romance, no action, no progress and an average artstyle. So all in all the perfekt manga... for someone reading it all alone and bored in a dark room at midnight.

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

Reminds me a lot of 大東京ビンボー生活マニュアル, which was one of the first things I ever tried to read in Japanese. Also some of the still / cityscape shots remind me a lot of Jiro Taniguchi. I really like this, especially in comparing with The Two of Them Are Pretty Much Like This. I might poke around and see if I can find some raws…

To reply you must either login or sign up.