Forum › Sugar Meets Girl! discussion

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

how's people so pressed about this ToT i really don't understand, it isnt even about gender roles, i mean, both of them are girls however from one they expect to not like sweets because of how badass her personality is and from the other to like sweets for how cute and delicate she seems, it isn't even about them being women wth

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

This is just Suito-to! shoved through an industrial grade moe filter. Subscribed!

Clodsire
joined Jul 4, 2018

i swear i saw monika with her signature finger point in chap 2

joined Dec 22, 2022

This manga is being translated for quite some time by another group (RosmontisWorshipper) and uploaded over at MD. Did you ever talked to them about taking over the project or just decided to snipe it?

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

^Taking over only applies to cases of scanlating the new chapters after another group who did the previous chapters quitted, and sniping applies to cases of doing so while that other group has not quitted. RosmontisWorshipper do their own thing and post on MDex from ch01, Hot Salt Frying do their own thing and post on Dynasty from ch01. Neither has the actual authorisation by IP holders, so neither owes each other a permission to translate the series independently, as the work of one does not impede the other's. This is just a case of redundancy. In an ideal world all scanlation groups would communicate, cooperate and devide the works to translate as many series as possible simultaneously and avoid redundancy, but alas, we don't have such world.

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

I was fully expecting the new misunderstanding to be that she was secretly dating, I even misread "training" at first and had to do a double take

-7xom-00_400x400
joined Feb 25, 2023

Aww, I'm sad their conversation got interrupted. I like the backstory with the MC's friends, at least. Things are moving along nicely.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Still so adorable. ^_^

And this was just flirting, wasn't it? :D

joined Jan 14, 2020

why does the bath toy look so worried?

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

why does the bath toy look so worried?

I was thinking, where was there a bath toy in any of these chapters? So I clicked, and it's for Citrus, not Sugar Meets Girl! Lol.

joined Jan 14, 2020

doh

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

I love a delinquent stuff. Great stuff.

(Some people behave everywhere on the internet like they do on Twitter...)

To reply you must either login or sign up.