Forum › Flavorful discussion

Beso%20tini%20emilia%20clipboard011
joined Aug 25, 2023

Mc is such a "shikatanai wa ne" character that I'm surprised she's not Japanese.

joined Oct 5, 2023

Mc is such a "shikatanai wa ne" character that I'm surprised she's not Japanese.

Tbh I thought she was Japanese, and this comic was a Japanese manga, for the best part of chapter 1. Only when they started talking about paying in yuan did I realize they were in China.

The way XinXin goes out of her way to help a drunk rando on the street is something I typically associate with manga girls. "It can't be helped" she said, and then took her to the district gate, protected her from a rapist, took her home, cleaned the mess she made, let her have the bed, washed and dried her clothes, made her the dish of food she specifically asked for, and now she's gonna take her as a roommate. She should change her name to Nadeshiko, lmao.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I learned something new about boiling eggs today.

Also, this reminds me of the tweet that goes like "cooking together is NOT romantic, get tf out my way" lmao

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

No country is safe from the lesbian food comic craze sweeping the world

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Scheming and Memes I see, hehe

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"Just according to keikaku." OMG rotflmao

This is a Chinese manhua, but it has such a Japanese manga vibe...

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Great translator's note. I've wondered how big a cattie was; I've read some Asian historical fiction where they get mentioned.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Yin Yin is a classic manic pixie dream girl, and there is differently something fishy about why and how she ended up homeless at the beginning, but I am getting a rather enlightened, living-in-the-moment vibe from her, as well. :-)

joined Jun 11, 2021

its rare to find yuri that makes me genuinely laugh so often. everything here is so high quality from the art to the writing that it makes me anxious the creator(s) are gonna burn themselves out. i hope not for everyone's sake. this series has huge promise

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

That was a lovely picture when she was being smug outside the kitchen. Lots of funny, frenetic drawing.

Mai%20no%20mushigurashi%2019
joined Jun 3, 2021

its rare to find yuri that makes me genuinely laugh so often. everything here is so high quality from the art to the writing that it makes me anxious the creator(s) are gonna burn themselves out. i hope not for everyone's sake. this series has huge promise

This Manhua already ended.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Rare keikaku meme sighted in the wild!

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

how many chapters does it have? does it have a satisfying ending at least?

joined Oct 19, 2022

The only source I could find lists it as "1 volume out, ongoing" so... go figure. ?_?

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Seems like 19.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

The power of memes knows no border.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

The power of memes knows no border.

Forget Esperanto: internet memes are the actual universal language of the post-modern world.

last edited at Mar 14, 2024 9:43AM

joined Oct 5, 2017

Keikaku means plan

Mai%20no%20mushigurashi%2019
joined Jun 3, 2021

https://manga.bilibili.com/detail/mc33027

19 Chapters.

joined May 3, 2014

https://manga.bilibili.com/detail/mc33027

19 Chapters.

sooo, has any one decipher the ending? i really need new good ending yuri in my life right now T^T

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

"mwah, I stamped it we can start the trial tomorrow, right?"

well, ma'am if you don't mind we'll need a second signature. to deposit on the lips thank you and a pleasure doing business

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Extrovert power is too strong

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

The financial calculator vs the calculated smile

joined Aug 13, 2021

And thus, Xin Xin beheld the power of extroverted bi women can have on autistic lesbians.

Kurumi
joined Feb 19, 2023

god dang what a banger of an ep tho

To reply you must either login or sign up.