Forum › Unaware His Majesty Is a Girl discussion

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Is it just my phone, or have the long strips become nearly impossible to read on mobile? I have to perform obscure and intricate thumb tapping rituals in order to turn to the next page.

joined Jan 14, 2020

I have to use the Resize button to get turning to work, even if the images are fine.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Should work better now, after complaining on Discord.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

"I still had a lot of tricks up my sleeve..."
"You can still use them on me!"

Should we be adding Idiot couple tag henceforth? :3

Also, it looks like we're getting front seats to the scene of General Tantai's newest conquest. :D

last edited at May 15, 2024 8:54AM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I like that the she's so frustrated to see the General she took it out on the grass. Gird your loins, General, battle will soon be joined.

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

I like that the she's so frustrated to see the General she took it out on the grass. Gird your loins, General, battle will soon be joined.

"Frustrated" or "excited?"

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Our princess has wants of her own as well. ^_^

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Should work better now, after complaining on Discord.

Thank you!!

This chapter was cute too. I like to see the emperor smiling.

Aizawa-san
joined May 25, 2018

don't underestimate yu dingdang

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Cats DO smell like fresh sunshine. Particularly impressive since in theory they should smell like cat drool after licking themselves that much.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Adorable. ^_^

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

There is a "That's what she said" joke in here somewhere.

Chimera
joined Aug 2, 2023

Well, I'm glad that the General thought her less disruptive means to deal with her emotions - the Empress Dowager has been a bad influence in more than one way.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I think she's looking for the kind of battle where you UN-gird your loins.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Looks like another flawless victory for the general. :-)

Sachi_say
joined Feb 21, 2023

She is excited about stone skipping. Princess is either a kid or already madly in love.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Smoooooth...

joined Apr 10, 2023

Wonder what the implication of nicknaming her "canary" is. The only reference I can think of is the phrase "canary in the coal mine," which doesn't seem applicable. So why is she that bird over any other songbird that might be kept in a cage?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Wonder what the implication of nicknaming her "canary" is. The only reference I can think of is the phrase "canary in the coal mine," which doesn't seem applicable. So why is she that bird over any other songbird that might be kept in a cage?

She's simply using the terminology used by her new favorite textbook, of course. Now why the author of that chose this particular bird, that's quite another question...

CindertailtheKistune
Tumblr_830a85052a1b34481fa368bf50ca9fc5_de74d4e4_500
joined Oct 19, 2021

If this manga devolves into these two pairs and puts the politics subplot on the back burner, I wouldn't mind.

Me too, girl, me too.

C57e189a-cb0f-4ff4-aab4-f866ca57737a
joined Nov 19, 2022

You been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth general.

Golden Brown
Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

You been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth general.

Oh, thank God I wasn't the only one to go there.

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

She is excited about stone skipping. Princess is either a kid or already madly in love.

She does seem to enjoy having Tantai Lan teaching her. Especially the part that involves "angling her hand a bit, and using her wrist".

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

She does seem to enjoy having Tantai Lan teaching her. Especially the part that involves "angling her hand a bit, and using her wrist".

You could feel her swoon a bit.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Who knew the Princess could make a face like that. Nice job General.

To reply you must either login or sign up.