Forum › My Friend's Abnormally Cute Sister discussion

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Mochi Au Lait had several relationships like this before she took up manga/doujinshi. She finally realised it's best to date both sisters and form a threesome, and thus a legend was born. Just a theory.

Gaychidori
joined Sep 18, 2023

Yeah don't think this is going for the poly route, though who knows, it's still early chapters. Still, they just spent the whole day locked in Mizuki's bedroom doing nothing but flirting and talking. Wouldn't it be funny if they never got around to actually doing anything and the sister was completely oblivious until they got together?

Though honestly, I'm here hoping they kill someone and bond over covering up the murder, it's just so romantic <3

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

I smell an axe in the future, sooner than later

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I love how batshit this continues to be XD

Lil%20me%20cat%20ear%20down%20(benutzerdefiniert)
joined May 25, 2023

I really like this series so far, its just fun^^
The mixture of yuri, and a love triangle were 2 people are working together, doing things they know are bad and kiinda failing, its just perfect^^

joined Jul 8, 2019

"Mission failed sucessfully"

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lil sis blush! The ship of crazies is beginning to sail!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lol I love this stupid silly series and the stupid hijinks the crazy duo get themselves in. Seeing their relationship progress is satisfying too

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Poly end is the only good choice

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

While I would absolutely love a polyam end for this, i'm gonna call it now and predict it to follow the same conclusion as "Well done, pervert". With the lil sis eventually falling for Yanagi through all her love and support and the big sister either remaining blissfully unaware till the end or actively encouraging the two to get together.

Lil%20me%20cat%20ear%20down%20(benutzerdefiniert)
joined May 25, 2023

I hope, just so its messy, thats its gonna be a lil sis kinda falls in love with Yanagi, big sis falls also in love with yanagi who somehow ends up accepting (either for a plan from lil sis or due to missunderstanding), then falling in love with big sis, they get together and lil sis either is sad, trys her best to be supporting and gets a hug (or best ending: doing things with both big sis and yanagi, one of them or an official +1)

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

I honestly feel a little sorry for the blonde girl, she's so desperate it's pitiable

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I honestly feel a little sorry for the blonde girl, she's so desperate it's pitiable

Don't kink-shame! She's a pet and she knows it!

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

The pair's moral bar lowers. Little sis' IQ lowers. Yanagi's self-respect lowers. Comedy soars.

Meanwhile, Momo keeps blindly scoring critical hits.

joined Sep 12, 2023

Wrongness: the manga!

joined Oct 19, 2022

Wrongness: the manga!

I'm for women's rights, but I'm also for women's wrongs!
Go Mizuki! Pull sus tricks as much as you want! And you, Yanagi, get your loli!

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

The pair's moral bar lowers. Little sis' IQ lowers. Yanagi's self-respect lowers. Comedy soars.

Meanwhile, Momo keeps blindly scoring critical hits.

This is basically the summary of this entire manga.

joined Nov 26, 2023

Why on earth did the childhood friend(can you tell I’m no good with names?) have access to the older sister’s bra to put a tracker in it? Like apparently she started adding trackers throughout the day but somehow there’s one in her bra? That’s suspicious. That’s weird.

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

Why on earth did the childhood friend have access to the older sister’s bra

Changing clothes for PE class. Maybe she took it off to wear a swimsuit, maybe it was one of those locker room casual skinship tropes.

put a tracker in it

Sticked to the outer side of the bra. Fell off like the rest from motion/shaking/fabric rubbing (the stickers on items inside the bag were the most likely to be the two surviving ones).

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

you know just when I think this manga can't top itself anymore Mizuki straight up eats her older sisters old panties and I once again realize how high this story ranks on the pervert lesbian scale. lmao

last edited at Feb 9, 2024 5:12PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Prob just a co-worker who walked her home because she forgot her umbrella. Although I wouldn't mind if older sis found herself a hot gf too

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

god this story is so fuckin cooked lmao

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

you know just when I think this manga can't top itself anymore Mizuki straight up eats her older sisters old panties and I once again realize how high this story ranks on the pervert lesbian scale. lmao

I like how it's simultaneously playing off of the "ojousan bites handkerchief" trope from 1970s shoujo manga.

joined Mar 15, 2015

In my experience, whenever someone sees two people together and jumps to the conclusion that they're in a romantic relationship, odds are they aren't.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

god this story is so fuckin cooked lmao

this story makes me cringe, laugh, but also can't help but come back to see what kinda mess the next chapter is gonna be

To reply you must either login or sign up.