Forum › FAQ, Help, & Suggestions (2022-)

I'd like my account deleted, please and thanks!

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Spam Account: spam is spam

last edited at Feb 17, 2023 5:57AM

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

Political spam: yet again someone is spamming a manhua thread with propaganda against China and communism.
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/20331-childhood-sweetheart-liaoliao-discussion?page=4
Look at the messages by RyuMako-Himakurako.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Whispering You a Love Song: Based on the table of contents, the volume 7 extras should be listed after chapter 35.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

The Marriage tag is too broad, to the point where it's hard to really use it to find things. It's currently used for proposals, weddings and pictures where characters are wearing wedding rings.
I suggest at least making Proposal its own tag.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

The Marriage tag is too broad, to the point where it's hard to really use it to find things. It's currently used for proposals, weddings and pictures where characters are wearing wedding rings.

I saw the roommates tag bundled under marriage and I'm OK with that. I'm looking for fluffy domestic life (marriage but perhaps without the label/process) but is there a way to dial in on the search function and choose just marriage tags and filter out the roommates tag?

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I saw the roommates tag bundled under marriage and I'm OK with that. I'm looking for fluffy domestic life (marriage but perhaps without the label/process) but is there a way to dial in on the search function and choose just marriage tags and filter out the roommates tag?

Yes, easiest way I’ve found is to go to the search bar, hit enter with nothing input. Then you’ll be given the option to search for tags and exclude tags.

Marriage without Roommates

last edited at Feb 23, 2023 12:49PM

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I suggest a tag to warn about explicit hetero content in the source of an image, such as a Pixiv album.

Example: https://dynasty-scans.com/images/26010

Could something like Het in source work?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I suggest a tag to warn about explicit hetero content in the source of an image, such as a Pixiv album.

Example: https://dynasty-scans.com/images/26010

Could something like Het in source work?

Usually if there's het we just leave the source blank; that pic was just overlooked. I went ahead and removed the link so it should be fine now.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Why is that something that requires the source to be removed?

joined Apr 10, 2021

Because a significant number of people here will be offended/traumatized if they see it, kinda like how shitty conservatives get offended and traumatized when LGBT appears in any work they see.

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

Because a significant number of people here will be offended/traumatized if they see it, kinda like how shitty conservatives get offended and traumatized when LGBT appears in any work they see.

The sheer irony is astounding.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Huh...
That's kinda...
Huh...

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

The sheer irony is astounding.

Yes, I think Porrima was indeed being ironic

joined Apr 10, 2021

I do not think that was an ironic answer to the question asked.
The question was not "why are hetero pictures or explicit pictures of that artist not posted here?" That's a choice made by people to have content fitting the themes of this website
The question was "why censor the source link to the content" The answer to that is that the pictures present there are felt to offend and trigger people here. What other options you believe can lead to this decision?

I believe that conservatives, many of them, are also genuinely triggered and offended by LGBT themes. I would consider this something they should grow past and get over with, and stop being so fanatical about.

Now, especially since the source seems to have more extreme content, the suggestion of "warning: het (or just extreme BDSM or whatever) at source" would be in my opinion more than fair.
Of course if someone felt like slapping a "Warning to parents: contains LGBT" on every applicable book in Florida, it would make it harder to complain about it if they could point to the warning on this site.

last edited at Feb 27, 2023 11:16AM

joined Apr 19, 2012

Porrima and Doctor _Hoot's suggestion of het in source

+1

Personally I'd rather be able to blacklist or identify the tag so I wouldn't see the work and accidentally check out the source. Or worst yet, not see the source link because it was removed (for reasons unaware) and look it up for myself.

last edited at Feb 27, 2023 11:17AM

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

+1

Personally I'd rather be able to blacklist or identify the tag so I wouldn't see the work and accidentally check out the source. Or worst yet, not see the source link because it was removed (for reasons unaware) and look it up for myself.

So wait, you want the tag in order to blacklist it? Like, so that you do not see normal yuri images on Dynasty because that same author might have het works on another website?? You will be missing on a lot of images then, plenty of artists here are not doing yuri exclusively, but you do you, I guess.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

onyxpanda posted:

+1

The blacklist function doesn't work on images, they would still show up all the same. Not my area of the site though, so I don't have much else to add.

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

if someone felt like slapping a "Warning to parents: contains LGBT" on every applicable book in Florida, it would make it harder to complain about it if they could point to the warning on this site.

Tags are not only warnings. They are information that can be used just as easily to choose to engage with something as to avoid it. I also think a tag would be preferable to an omission.

joined Apr 19, 2012

onyxpanda posted:

+1

The blacklist function doesn't work on images, they would still show up all the same. Not my area of the site though, so I don't have much else to add.

Oops! Sorry, didn't realize that. was just preference, but it's ok since it doesn't work!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I'll ask about possibly making a het in source tag. As OrangePekoe mentioned you wouldn't be able to blacklist it for the time being, but I see the merits of having it instead of just leaving the source blank.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

It just feels wrong to not put a source. That's why I originally asked.

To reply you must either login or sign up.