Forum › Middle Aged Love Patch discussion

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I like this one a lot however the manwha version which is around chapter 30ish atm feels like it jumps around a lot and leaves a bunch of stuff out. I want to read the LNs instead hopefully it fills in the blanks better. But man I love the vampire avatar she uses it's just too damn hot <3

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

They're all so beautifullll aahh the dazzling light blinds meee

joined Mar 15, 2015

It seems to be off to a good start. I'm especially interested in seeing more of the events leading up to You Yuan's resignation.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

oh nice to see this here, it had a really dodgy translation on other sites, so it'll be good to know what's going on exactly.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I like this one a lot however the manwha version which is around chapter 30ish atm feels like it jumps around a lot and leaves a bunch of stuff out. I want to read the LNs instead hopefully it fills in the blanks better. But man I love the vampire avatar she uses it's just too damn hot <3

Would you be able to share the LN? Well if it’s translated I mean haha
Would love to check it out

last edited at Jul 31, 2022 1:25PM

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

I dummo why i find kinda funny that the MC gets sunch a big dump of misery in a few pages. Mom died, job lost, marriage disolved, dad collapsed, jeez.

last edited at Jul 31, 2022 2:01PM

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I dummo why i find kinda funny that the MC gets sunch a big dump of misery in a few pages. Mom died, job lost, marriage disolved, dad collapsed, jeez.

It gets a little hard to see it as the story of a person and not a caricature when you get what is clearly a stock tragic backstory with minimum alteration.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

It gets a little hard to see it as the story of a person and not a caricature when you get what is clearly a stock tragic backstory with minimum alteration.

It's not realy stock, is it? It seens she's also a gamer.

Edit: Jokes aside, the art is amazing and i will keep an eye on this one. Takes place in a near future and looks like people are more accepting of diferente relations and sexualities, thought it can be just this small friend group.

last edited at Jul 31, 2022 2:48PM

6f1ccea7-b3f0-4820-814d-bccd7482bcd0
joined Mar 31, 2021

a tall woman with a woman taller than her AAH

joined Aug 21, 2017

Robot waiters, neat.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

yurimao posted:

a tall woman with a woman taller than her AAH

Heck yeah amazin

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Men in the long distant future of 2035 have turned into crappy looking robots

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Men in the long distant future of 2035 have turned into crappy looking robots

Aww, those robots seem quite nice—very welcoming.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

That setup indeed was almost comedic in how "in your face drama backstory" it is so far. I really feel they missed a trick with her coming home to find her pet dog dead too ... oh, and also, it should have rained. All the time.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I don't mind the melodrama so far. The drawings are so pretty, and I have a soft spot for are gap between adults

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

can someone please tell me, is manhwa always so long in all the ways?? loooooong plot development is a thing or something?

joined Jan 3, 2020

can someone please tell me, is manhwa always so long in all the ways?? loooooong plot development is a thing or something?

No genre has absolutes enough to say 'always', but, yes, usually the plot and especially the romance is very long and drawn out.

Baili Jin Among Mortals is a good example of an exception, where the main couple gets together pretty quickly (only like 40 chapters).

The most frustrating thing about manhwa is how the authors often censor any kissing between same-sex characters out of fear that it could become an issue.

last edited at Aug 3, 2022 7:50AM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

The art sure is pleasing. "Drama is calling collect. Will you accept the charges?"

To reply you must either login or sign up.