Forum › Okiku-san wa Ichatsukitai discussion

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

So Oiwa was just a red herring. Who wants to bet that the last great ghost of Edo Japan is another happy-go-lucky, buxom woman? And why is our exorcist attracting all these female ghosts?

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Who wants to bet that the last great ghost of Edo Japan is another happy-go-lucky, buxom woman?

Correct. You were spot on

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

This is going to turn into a yuri ghost harem isn't it?
And I am all here for it.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

If the third ghost ends up "haunting" the same house (and not before transforming into a good looking one) is both dumb and also great hahaha.

Also, My God, I never thought this could ever happen but here we are... I think that the protagonist is way too sexy! to the point I get distracted, like what's the plot ? what's happening OH MY GOD HER ABS! and no, is not over the top lewd or obscene she's just waaayy too sexy lo/

joined Dec 18, 2020

I mean knowing this genre the protagonist is obviously lesbian, but I was honestly taken by surprise when she started talking about how she's super into yuri. I dunno, I guess something about similar types of main characters I've seen before made me think she was one of those types who never even thought about girl-on-girl stuff before they warm up to their designated love interest.

EDIT: Wait yeah I completely forgot about her saying "a kiss between beautiful women is precious" in chapter 2. The signs were always there.

last edited at Apr 9, 2022 11:44AM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Guess that ghost is not a random Easter egg after all.

joined Dec 17, 2021

Yay, bloody ghost whose name I won't check out finally makes an appearance.

Makes me wonder if she is the reason our MC is so unpopular.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oiwa's reaction to NTR totally reminds me of these comment sections sometimes

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Yo same. (gimme dat yuri over BL tho, sorry fujoshi)

Oiwa's reaction to NTR totally reminds me of these comment sections sometimes

Yeah but instead of NTR it's any time anything het happens lmfao people here flip their lids and create mice all over the place

last edited at Apr 9, 2022 12:42PM

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

That does remind me of something... How come us yuri lovers don’t have a name like fujoshi or fuxanshi??? (granted the origin of those names aren’t exactly good to begin with lol)

joined Mar 31, 2017

That does remind me of something... How come us yuri lovers don’t have a name like fujoshi or fuxanshi??? (granted the origin of those names aren’t exactly good to begin with lol)

There is, and Ryou-chan used it in this chapter, but nobody would have known what a himejoshi is. I kinda tried to word my way around it, but if fujoshi already appears in the same chapter, the better option may have been to just leave it.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

All those hijinks and then SUDDENLY, PLOT THICKENER. Ghost harem in progress, though!

kuroyurihime00
Ebk63ajwkaeu2_4_1
joined Aug 1, 2020

i should have learned from the previous chapter but still read this at 1am here and got hella scared by that last page

There is, and Ryou-chan used it in this chapter, but nobody would have known what a himejoshi is. I kinda tried to word my way around it, but if fujoshi already appears in the same chapter, the better option may have been to just leave it.

i think i remember there was a discussion within the yuri community some time ago about that... something something about himejoshi vs yurijin??

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Also, My God, I never thought this could ever happen but here we are... I think that the protagonist is way too sexy! to the point I get distracted, like what's the plot ? what's happening OH MY GOD HER ABS! and no, is not over the top lewd or obscene she's just waaayy too sexy lol

You know what, I was thinking exactly the same thing. When I saw her in the first pages, in yoga pants and a loose T-shirt tied on the side, I mind-blanked for a few moments! And later she was in tight jean shorts and a thin black top that clung to her curves perfectly and ohmygosh ohmygosh OHMYGOSH!
Todo bien con los recargados kimonos medievales y los formales ropajes de miko, pero a mí es el estilo casual moderno que moldea bien las curvas y cubre lo mínimo posible el que siempre me deja al borde del nosebleed.

joined Dec 18, 2020

You know what, I was thinking exactly the same thing. When I saw her in the first pages, in yoga pants and a loose T-shirt tied on the side, I mind-blanked for a few moments! And later she was in tight jean shorts and a thin black top that clung to her curves perfectly and ohmygosh ohmygosh OHMYGOSH!
Todo bien con los recargados kimonos medievales y los formales ropajes de miko, pero a mí es el estilo casual moderno que moldea bien las curvas y cubre lo mínimo posible el que siempre me deja al borde del nosebleed.

La Hermosa was so great apparently it made you revert back to spanish.

Kanade%20bear
joined Apr 9, 2022

Okiku and Oiwa, so I'm guessing Otsuyu is the last one?

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

I feel like a very bitter person each time i see a comment who want harem or polyamory, really not my thing.

Ryouyo is too gorgeous for my eyes...

last edited at Apr 9, 2022 2:29PM

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Yuurei yuri is a good idea. Don’t know why there isn’t more of it.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

La Hermosa was so great apparently it made you revert back to spanish.

I know that sentimiento sometimes the feelings inside us overwhelm us so empezamos a hablar español de nuevo
Pasa todo el tiempo

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

That ghost is Kson, lol
Also why the insistence of put BL jokes in some yuri manga, kind of weird

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

I mean knowing this genre the protagonist is obviously lesbian, but I was honestly taken by surprise when she started talking about how she's super into yuri. I dunno, I guess something about similar types of main characters I've seen before made me think she was one of those types who never even thought about girl-on-girl stuff before they warm up to their designated love interest.

Same here! I though she’s the type “straight girl who never hear about girlxgirl stuff go gay when a girl flirting with her” and I really surprised when she said she like yuri, furthermore, super into it.

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

There is a term for every niche fandom (even for people who ship themselves with fictional characters). It's just that fujoshi is the most numerous, passionate, and pervasive group that it becomes a subculture by itself, so the term is well-known. I think the average fujoshi's purchasing power is comparable with mainstream otaku, and dwarves that of niche groups, including yuri fandom.

last edited at Apr 9, 2022 3:23PM

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

ghosts and love never end well together, thats just asking for a tragedy... but its ok because this is a fluff manga!

joined Mar 23, 2022

our main girl building her own harem of ghost lezzzzzz gooooo!!!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

That outburst was pretty relatable in some ways

To reply you must either login or sign up.