Forum › Posts by RayStinger

Stingray
joined Dec 4, 2020

Feels like it's coming to an end. One big finale with all the characters.

RayStinger
Stingray
joined Dec 4, 2020

What's with that weird perspective in the first panel? The characters are oddly overlapped.

Stingray
joined Dec 4, 2020

This story is taking a very predictable route... Boring!

Stingray
joined Dec 4, 2020

In the tradition of Japanese media, the title is also a full synopsis of the doujin.

RayStinger
Stingray
joined Dec 4, 2020

Pretty good! I usually avoid one-shots, they tend to be half-assed, but this one is really well done.

RayStinger
Stingray
joined Dec 4, 2020
Totallygay

Oh, wow! The coloring is really on point. It's like this scene was taken from a banned episode of Totally Spies.

Stingray
joined Dec 4, 2020

It's about time! The premise of this manga hangs on a misunderstanding, but you can't milk that for too long without it getting annoying. It has been good so far, but it's time this story comes to a conclusion already.

Stingray
joined Dec 4, 2020

I don't get why very poor social skills are deemed as "cute" in manga. Irl they're considered "creepy" or "weird".

RayStinger
Stingray
joined Dec 4, 2020
Wan3oex

Ok, but what makes her cool? Because she has short hair? Because she leans on walls?

Stingray
joined Dec 4, 2020

Is the twist gonna be that she always knew they were the same person? I hope not, because that's lazy AF!

RayStinger
Stingray
joined Dec 4, 2020

Huh... I like how the contrast of their personalities actually complement each other. Nice!

RayStinger
Stingray
joined Dec 4, 2020

Also the angle of the horns is different in each panel. No wonder I thought those were ears at first.

RayStinger
Stingray
joined Dec 4, 2020

What weird horns... They're more like "head spikes" than horns.

RayStinger
Stingray
joined Dec 4, 2020

This was... much better than what I expected. I like the characters, I like their dynamics and their relationship feel realistic and healthy! This really exceeded expectations!

RayStinger
Stingray
joined Dec 4, 2020

This is one of the most realistic date scenes I've seen in fiction (in general, not just comics). I wouldn't be surprised if the author took inspiration from a real date.

RayStinger
Stingray
joined Dec 4, 2020

This is why I don't do role play.

last edited at May 7, 2022 3:35PM

RayStinger
Image Comments 27 Nov 04:40
Stingray
joined Dec 4, 2020
Plaidpower

Does this artist post comics somewhere?

Stingray
joined Dec 4, 2020

I actually prefer this couple to our main characters.

Stingray
joined Dec 4, 2020

"Go straight home from school" seems a common rule; Mei brings it up a lot in Citrus. "No part-time jobs" is another one.

It's weird, same country that lets 5 year olds go to the grocery store on their own gets uptight about high schoolers.

Schools where the students wear uniforms worry what the students will do outside while wearing the uniforms. While wearing the uniforms, their actions can be traced back to the school. This isn't just for the Japanese.
However, in this case, the students don't wear the uniforms for working, so, to me, it's kinda abusive.

Stingray
joined Dec 4, 2020

Well, at least it's not a love triangle...

RayStinger
Stingray
joined Dec 4, 2020

Seriously, what happened to the Yuri tag? All yuri manga lost its tag, why?

I've seen the database has been hacked, was that it? Is someone fixing that? And who's the childish a**hole that did this?

Stingray
joined Dec 4, 2020

It's that it?!