Nah, it's Roommates these days.

Phone
joined Jul 23, 2020

yoo it's so cool to see this here

Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

I assume, officially the photo shoot is referred to as "best friends themed"

Roommates is the historical term. Friendship is the current.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

That was a very polite way to tell me that I am stuck in the past. XD

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

That was a very polite way to tell me that I am stuck in the past. XD

Don't worry, I'm not saying you're stuck in the past, lol. It's just that the meme is that it's historians who use the Roommates to describe historical figures who were probably a gay couple. Meanwhile, people who deny couples, in our society, use Friendship, instead

joined Oct 2, 2021

Old school f r i e n d s catching up.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Loving the art, the setup, the drama, and adults? Immediately very interested.

Lcwgnwr
joined Jan 4, 2022

CHAEYEON STEP ON ME

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

very nice, ty

I really love this art style.

joined Nov 21, 2018

Reading this gave me an uneasy feeling, even with such a minimal amount of dialogue. Great job by the artist.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Could cut the tension with a butter knife...

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

How nice of Seungha to compliment Swallow on her looks, while stroking her fingers and gazing into her eyes deeply. We stan a supportive queen!

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I love how little words are needed here to show just how incredibly uncomfortable Swallow is right now, she's just standing there slowly putting the pieces together and wow the sheer discomfort radiating from her, it's really good. haha

last edited at Jan 23, 2022 3:54PM

joined May 10, 2021

Damn this artist is good at creating tension with so little dialogue. Also the art is still incredible!

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

I have rarely seen art that was so aggressively intent on invading my personal space. It has more close-ups than an Indian soap opera. While it does wonders in giving me very distinct impressions of the women's emotions, it also destroys the pacing. It has been two chapters and yet I felt like barely anything happened at all.

This one will be worth it at the very least for the art, but I would love if there was a little more substance.

last edited at Jan 23, 2022 4:05PM

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Reading this gave me an uneasy feeling, even with such a minimal amount of dialogue. Great job by the artist.

Tima is an absolute goddess when it comes to producing so much steam, you could run a whole locomotive service, I tell ya

last edited at Jan 23, 2022 4:13PM

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Gurl went to 3 stages of grief trying to figured out who she was lol. Also is the other character trans or just was tomboy as a kid?

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Gurl went to 3 stages of grief trying to figured out who she was lol. Also is the other character trans or just was tomboy as a kid?

Yes, she was a tomboy. Although, that said, Swallow here thought she actually was a boy and her childhood bully (though it was just teasing in the same way she’s teasing her right now)

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I have rarely seen art that was so aggressively intent on invading my personal space. It has more close-ups than an Indian soap opera. While it does wonders in giving me very distinct impressions of the women's emotions, it also destroys the pacing. It has been two chapters and yet I felt like barely anything happened at all.

This one will be worth it at the very least for the art, but I would love if there was a little more substance.

To be fair, that's because both chapters have only covered a small part of a single photoshoot, so very little time has passed.

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

To be fair, that's because both chapters have only covered a small part of a single photoshoot, so very little time has passed.

Why yes, that would be the pacing issue I was refering to.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Something about this art style seems...coarse. Is anybody else getting that vibe?

joined Dec 17, 2021

Yeah all the back and forth between their faces reminded me of that scene where the guy is looking at that girl in the painting. It was just a tad unsettling.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Oh my Gosh everything about this is so perfect, the sexual tension, the teasing, the caressing on her breasts, the blushing. This artist knows how to make some good food.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

You know, although she hasn't done anything substantially wrong in the present timeline, it still feels like bullying to me. Like, she's clearly trying to make her uncomfortable and take away control of the situation from her. Using the photoshoot setting as an excuse to do some unwanted touching, just to give her that vulnerable "I can touch you and you can't stop me" feeling. The art supports it really well in a way . . . just looking at that minimalist smirk makes my every instinct yell "Tell the director you're not working with this person, walk away and have no further interactions!"

Unfortunately I don't see how something can be concentrating this exclusively on a pair of characters and not plan to have them together. But I'd rather see the light-haired one's face mashed in, to be honest.

last edited at Jan 24, 2022 12:04AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.