Forum › A Kiss for the Girls' Scars discussion

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

she was totally scared of falling inlove ^^
so cute, and interesting concept already. cant wait to see where this goes

joined May 10, 2021

Well this seems extremely cliché... But the art is neat and she's already got the big-gay disease so we good for now.

I too thought of A Kiss For The Petals when I saw this title and assumed it would be..lewd. Subscribed either way.

joined Jun 3, 2020

So, a non-hentai version of Kiss Me! Vampire Girls, huh? Sounds interesting. Subscribed.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Starts off by telling us that it's in the future(1), moves into standard class S for around half of it, then transitions more into the modern style of yuri subtext, with action, a genki lead, and aloof love interest. Kinda odd

(1) A fact that is so far irrelevant

joined Sep 11, 2019

Feels like she's been through this song and dance before based on her final line on the last page. Subscribed

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

another good find OwO

joined Aug 21, 2017

There seems to be a fair amount of series about vampires.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

sucker

joined Jan 3, 2020

There can never be enough vampire Yuri, though I admit I do slightly prefer it when only one of them is a vampire.

Greenmage%202
joined Jul 29, 2017

nnnnice

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Loving it so far. The older girl clearly has some trauma that she cared/loved her previous sister, but she died because of her or something and now she bullies all others, so she won't get attached again. To me it seems like we have nothing to worry and it'll be 100% gay (as if it wasn't already).

From the hints we've been given so far, her first sister must have been shot by vampire hunters.

interesting... the art style is kind of familiar hmmm

The way Emielle's friend is drawn on the first page really reminded me of Ise-san and Shima-san for some reason.

There seems to be a fair amount of series about vampires.

That's because vampires are helluva gay.

joined Apr 16, 2021

Ok, so clearly the older vampire had a sister similar to the MC who ended up dying. Because of this, she doesn't want to get closer to anyone. Kinda reminds me of the Assault Lily anime that aired a while back.

last edited at Jan 7, 2022 12:58PM

Existent_CLaire
joined Sep 22, 2021

So many concept like this but I never get tired of it! Itadakimasu!

joined Jul 26, 2016

That's because vampires are helluva gay.

Even big man Dracula had himself a gimp after all... :U

joined Jul 26, 2016

Starts off by telling us that it's in the future(1), moves into standard class S for around half of it, then transitions more into the modern style of yuri subtext, with action, a genki lead, and aloof love interest. Kinda odd

(1) A fact that is so far irrelevant

So far you'd have an easy time convincing me the temporal setting was like pre Great War or something, that's for sure. Like I'm pretty sure we've yet to see any concrete indication that even electricity is in general use...

last edited at Jan 7, 2022 2:49PM

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Vampires are the best lesbians.

Change my mind.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Is there a series by this same author that was vampires too or something? I swear the art looks very familiar

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

vampires, beautiful girls and yuri never fails to deliver.

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

Can't wait for her angst about being gay, all "How can I love this girl, it's unnatural", like she's not a vampire lol

Classic Firefly:

Wash: Psychic, though? That sounds like something out of science fiction.
Zoe: We live in a spaceship, dear.
Wash: So?
joined Oct 11, 2018

Maria sama ga miteru (sort of) but vampires with a level of Yuri that slaps me on the face??!!!
I’m in.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Finally got around to reading the first chapter, it's 100% going to be angst but hey, i'm super down.

joined Sep 7, 2021

This story premise feels so godarn predictable.. but I can't help but stick with it either way. I guess it's reliable enough, if there are twists that could be a bonus perhaps?

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

gay vampires, one of my favorite genres, very cute :')

Maxresdefault2
joined Jan 31, 2018

Emielle is realy cool. She's sort of an airhead but at the same time can get serious when needed, I like her. Their relationship is incredibily similar to Yuyu and Riri from Assault Lily (and well, it's a classic too, but that's one of the last anime I've seen).

To reply you must either login or sign up.