Forum › Demoness and Runaway Girl discussion

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Another year, another Nagori Yu story.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Hm, very close to her Snake woman stories, but with more of a plot. ...The Snake woman stories is my favourite of her works, so I'm kinda conflicted between wanting to see this play out and just wishing she'd go back to that

I love how Nagori Yu has scientifically engineered and perfected the seme/uke design and dynamic but for yuri

I feel like there should exist equivalent words in yuri terminology, but yeah, I don't know them either so I also call them "yuri seme/uke" :v

It's just seme and uke regardless of the genders involved

joined Feb 14, 2013

I can't help but feel like all these stories she makes are just practice for when she's finally at that level of both artistic and writing skill that she can plow through a story from start to finish with

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I can't help but feel like all these stories she makes are just practice for when she's finally at that level of both artistic and writing skill that she can plow through a story from start to finish with

I suspect that Nagori Yu draws dominant, super-flirty women and blushing young cutie-pies in much the same spirit as prehistoric humans drew images of bison and antelope on cave walls—as invocations of the desired beings.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Cunning linguist demoness got a powerful hunger for runaway girl.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Isn't the uke's design always the same? Perhaps she is simply trying to figure out what kind of diety exactly the seme should be.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Oh, more Nagori Yu. This is gonna be good. That poor chameleos, though.

I love how Nagori Yu has scientifically engineered and perfected the seme/uke design and dynamic but for yuri

I feel like there should exist equivalent words in yuri terminology, but yeah, I don't know them either so I also call them "yuri seme/uke" :v

I've seen Neko (for uke) and Tachi (for seme) used around Hispanic Yuri groups, though I have no idea where those terms come from.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

I've seen Neko (for uke) and Tachi (for seme) used around Hispanic Yuri groups, though I have no idea where those terms come from.

I wasn't the only one that thought of the chameleon's tongue! I was thinking about how it's going to live with a tongue like that and whether it can actually hunt anything anymore.

Also neko (cat) and tachi(dog). I think it's slang used in Japan to just indicate bottoms/tops

I.. didn’t know Nagori abandons series…I had been waiting for an update for Snake woman for awhile. But this will suffice. It’s almost identical to it in fact.

joined Aug 29, 2019

I suspect that Nagori Yu draws dominant, super-flirty women and blushing young cutie-pies in much the same spirit as prehistoric humans drew images of bison and antelope on cave walls—as invocations of the desired beings.

Just like Itou Hachi and cute little lolis with onee-sans...

last edited at Jan 5, 2022 8:50AM

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I wasn't the only one that thought of the chameleon's tongue! I was thinking about how it's going to live with a tongue like that and whether it can actually hunt anything anymore.

Also neko (cat) and tachi(dog). I think it's slang used in Japan to just indicate bottoms/tops

If it can help you sleep better, the giant chameleon may very well be a lower level youkai and can probably regenerate his tongue ;)

last edited at Jan 5, 2022 9:33AM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I'm always up for some more beguiling giantess and niave gal.

joined Oct 22, 2020

The height gap tag, aka the Nagori Yu tag

4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

Sensei has only discovered what it's taken many masters years to discern. There are exactly two archetypes in storytelling: "tiny lesbian with a heart of gold" and "gigantic powerhouse lesbian".

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

oh great not even five minutes into the chameleos slaying quest and she trips

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

babe wake up new Nagori Yu ocs just dropped

YuriLoverDomineer
joined Oct 6, 2021

She looks like Cali but i think i love it this way!!!

Imageedit_11_5472942776
joined Apr 30, 2018

i love nagori yu sm

joined Oct 11, 2018

I’ll take anything by Nagori Yu even if it gets abandoned hehehe cries

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

damn cute

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I, too, wish to be taken in and pampered by a giant kind-breasted mystic lesbian.

joined Feb 1, 2021

I, too, wish to be taken in and pampered by a giant kind-breasted mystic lesbian.

You sure you don't mean kind giant-breasted mystic lesbian?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

You sure you don't mean kind giant-breasted mystic lesbian?

I’d say that either works.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I was going for "kind-hearted", not sure what autocorrupt was smoking, but it snick by me because I've been sick.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

I'll cry if this gets dropped.

To reply you must either login or sign up.