Elsa you glutton.

I immediately went to the discussion when I read this lol

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The harbinger of doom has arrived!

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Elsa you glutton.

Tbf, Elsa's thought process is usually "Yvonne does literally anything" -> "OMG, I need to marry her"

Type1afterthecurtaincallssoyoungregrets_sm2
joined Sep 1, 2021

ch16:

Totally immersed in the book, Yvonne was getting worked up over the love story of two girls overcoming obstacles of class.

They were finally at this point... The mistress and the maid had finally agreed to elope!

It's clearer in the novel that the book is a love story, so it's far enough beyond subtext that Yvonne can't miss it. But her being lesbian for Elsa? It's unthinkable.

Also, everything we learn about Yvonne's favorite book series over time (in the comic) makes it sound way better than Goodbye, My Rose Garden which probably inspired it. So far it's similar and later it diverges.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

^
Thinking about it, Evie never considered how her love&sex life would be after getting rid of Elsa. She never examined her own sexuality. She 100% focuses on hitching Elsa with a princely stud, but her own situation remains a foggy limbo to her.
She often preaches the comphet morality to Elsa so you'd assume she plans to find a husband herself after getting Elsa out of her hair, but the love stories she likes to read are yuri stories...... and when she was a beta-tester for the game, there wasn't even ONE among literally HUNDREDS of male leads (potential suitors for the heroine specially designed to cater to the typical tastes of young girls!) that she didn't abhor as a stupid and burdensome pest who was nothing but trouble.

It's not just her feelings for Elsa, it's also in general her romantic and sexual preferences that Evie the neutronium star is too dense to realize.

last edited at Aug 18, 2022 2:58PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, yes, it sure is hot today. :D

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Brain go POP. :D

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"How to Deal with the Heroine" — a must-have book!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

"How to Deal with the Heroine" — a must-have book!

But what a disappointment it will be when after all this research and the time taken to write it, in the end it will turn out to be just a leaflet saying "Marry her."

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Eh? Pale pink!? Where? At the crook between her legs??? KYAAA! SQUEEE!

last edited at Aug 24, 2022 11:56PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Better than sex.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Eh? Pale pink!? Where? At the crook between her legs??? KYAAA! SQUEEE!

Yooo same thought process gang

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

What a wonderful world where a yuri novel adaptation is the most popular movie you can hardly find tickets for.

Type1afterthecurtaincallssoyoungregrets_sm2
joined Sep 1, 2021

I like this slightly messed-up premise way better than premises where the System / Admin is trying to coerce the main character towards falling in love with the lead. Fight the system with the power of lesbian!

Just when Yvonne was deciding to form a long-term stable relationship with Elsa, even more than as roommates, things go bad... This chapter may not be as ridiculous as a full-on interrupted confession, but it's gut-wrenching seeing Yvonne go from taking a huge step in the ambiguous relationship to Yvonne being forced to be cruel to Elsa. The next few chapters will hurt a bit.

We know Elsa can see Yvonnes expressions and freezing up, but I still find it a bit amazing that she rarely fears Yvonne's mood swings and keeps trying to satisfy (or rescue?) her girl. It'll be really underwhelming if Elsa doesn't eventually reveal a solid running interpretation of Yvonne's reactions to the System pop-ups beyond being concerned for 30 seconds.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Ah yes the painful chapters

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Dear translators: "wrym" -> "wyrm"

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Some of my reactions:

"Shopping" two times? Seems a bit redundant... I would have expected the second one to be "we've gone strolling" or something along the lines.

Oh my. It looks like yuri fiction in that world isn't as advanced and developed as in ours. They are still at the stage where love despair and suicide seems a reasonable ending for lesbian characters, like in Shiroi Heya no Futari or Claudine.

Huh huh huh. DENIED! (◣‿◢)

Great way to end the chapter. The screen appears, ordering her to hurt Elsa, and we are not told what exactly she has to do... but she's wielding a knife and she starts to tremble and if it weren't that I have already read the manhua I would start SCREAMING!!!! AAAH!! HORROR!! DREAD!!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^ Roommates and friends.

Png-clipart-mega-man-x-mega-man-zero-2-mega-man-zero-collection-mega-man-bass-others-miscellaneous-video-game
joined Dec 18, 2021

^ Why is the word 'and' remarkedly important?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^ Why is the word 'and' remarkedly important?

Because it's not just one or the other of the two words our useless lesbians usually confuse their feelings of love with, it's both.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

so they kept the letter knife huh

Yurinium_replenished
joined Jan 27, 2021

Shipper is about to be on deck. I repeat, shipper is about to be on deck.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

This useless girl... She's been specifically told Elsa considers her her destined soulmate, and she still fails to consider her own description when Elsa is talking about her preferences...

last edited at Sep 4, 2022 9:57AM

joined Dec 13, 2020

This is ten times better than the idiotic manhua version.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

This is ten times better than the idiotic manhua version.

Why? It's pretty much exactly the same.

To reply you must either login or sign up.