Forum › Tsun Hime-Sama to Dame Ouji-chan discussion

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

"It's not like I wanted to cheer for you, B-B-Baka!"

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

"The reason I don't remember you is because you're just like you were in kindergarten."

joined Aug 17, 2021

Ahegao face out of nowhere

joined May 29, 2021

I feel like if you just took away the Prince's breasts it'd be a standard 'dumb love-struck boy being over-assertive about love' het comic.

Isn’t that true for most stories involving yuri or even yaoi? Not every gay manga has to be about societal angst. That shouldn’t be a requirement for same sex romance stories.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I feel like if you just took away the Prince's breasts it'd be a standard 'dumb love-struck boy being over-assertive about love' het comic.

If you changed the gender of one of the characters, the story wouldn’t be yuri anymore.

So true. So very, very true.

I wouldn't necessarily argue that removing of breasts changes the gender, but the design and execution of that character just strikes me as a naive but pushy RomCom protag male...with big tits.

I guess what I mean is, other than the curves of Prince, this feels like a (het)) 90's romcom. Passe', I guess?

Oh well, I like the artist, so I'll keep reading.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

It's sort of whatever, but the "rare tsundere smiles" are drawn super super well so I'll keep reading.

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

Aww,so cute

1paf9r7jlqo71
joined Aug 15, 2021

I can't be the only one who's tired of these extremely shallow yuri stories? I just don't get the appeal other than decent art, what do you guys who enjoy this enjoy about it? Just wondering.

I like more grounded stories where there's a character with major real issues and it's not just..... kiddy pool level writing.

joined Feb 1, 2021

I can't be the only one who's tired of these extremely shallow yuri stories? I just don't get the appeal other than decent art, what do you guys who enjoy this enjoy about it? Just wondering.

I like more grounded stories where there's a character with major real issues and it's not just..... kiddy pool level writing.

Hmm. I'm not too impressed by this one yet either, but I'm sticking with it for now because Youha's art is super expressive, and their other series (You are totally in love with me, aren't you?) manages to make the kiddy-pool-shallow writing weirdly charming.

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

faceplants

"So kewl~!"

joined Aug 21, 2017

Sometimes I want to watch Parasite and sometimes I want to watch Scary Movie 3. I can enjoy both because I derive pleasure from different aspects of them.

joined Sep 11, 2019

What a cute dork

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Prince is doing her best, and that's all we could ask for.

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

Prince is so endearingly pitiful

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

ALL OF THE CLASSIC TSUNDERE LINES

Really the only thing lacking is that tsundere princess doesn't have twintails.

joined May 15, 2021

Sometimes I want to watch Parasite and sometimes I want to watch Scary Movie 3. I can enjoy both because I derive pleasure from different aspects of them.

What do ppl enjoy about fried potato chips? Theyre fast to do and tasty, well something like that here, sometimes i dong want something so elaborate to "eat"

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

I was hesitating to read when I saw Tsundere but I gave it a try because it's yuri anyway and can only be good. Well, wow... This manga is very interesting! I can wait for next chapters~

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Now that's a piece of realism I wasn't expecting--"The rental fee on my stallion was too high!" :D

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Throws an arm up and waves hand to ask 'But isn't it kind of prince-like that she actually knows how to ride a horse well enough to bring it to Hime?'

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

^ if only we could have seen her struggle to mount it with her noodle arms

joined Jan 22, 2015

Yo that credits page tho

joined Oct 2, 2021

Shit and fan comes to mind.

joined Sep 20, 2021

Saine seems interesting. I can’t tell if it’s in a good or bad way however lol.

last edited at Oct 11, 2021 7:04PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Somewhere between wingwoman and shit-disturber.

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

My Tsundere-o-meter is off the charts!

To reply you must either login or sign up.