Forum › Posts by kirl

joined Aug 20, 2021

awww cmon, you're getting avoided for a whole season nanase, just go with Mary damn it, momo only win is on boobs. seriously mary is 1 million times better n cuter than stupid momo.

haaaa, i already can see it. momo will msg nanase or vice versa then this will be a bullshit, confession in christmas eve, then kiss under Christmas tree. after that 1 or 2 chp for ending the manga..

You have to give me a solide explanation on why someone who nearly rape their crush and sexually assault them is better than someone who have just be oblivious. Mary is a terrible character and her getting a redemption is already too much in my book. I don't really understand how you can defend Mary.

hmm,
1st what nanase done to momo is far too worse than what mary done to nanase, so if u hate mary than u despise nanase. with your word, nanase not worthy to get momo.
2nd mary didn't n never intent to rape nanase, and when mary naked, she knows she can't do anything if nanase retaliate to her.
3rd mary only ask for nanase to naked, lay down in a bed, confess to nanase and trying kiss nanase.
4th nanase just stay still, cause she wants to know how momo react to it.
5th the P.E uniform accident is entirely nanase fault rather than strip naked mary on the spot, she can talk mary into it.
6th mary is smarter n gutsy than momo, she bravely enough to confess n apologize to nanase even she knows the chance is 0.

for momo, she is just too stupid, the word "oblivious" is too kind for her. all the kissing, hugging n confession from nanase, i bet momo have iq below 90.
btw she ignores nanase from beginning autumn til Christmas lol. this is what you said better than mary ?

joined Aug 20, 2021

poor kano, the blonde girl's feeling is not love, it's called safe zone or convenient woman because she know whatever she do n whenever she go back, kano will always welcome her with love.

feel so sorry for kano, i hope she break up with blonde girl and ending up with someone truly love her.

joined Aug 20, 2021

awww cmon, you're getting avoided for a whole season nanase, just go with Mary damn it, momo only win is on boobs. seriously mary is 1 million times better n cuter than stupid momo.

haaaa, i already can see it. momo will msg nanase or vice versa then this will be a bullshit, confession in christmas eve, then kiss under Christmas tree. after that 1 or 2 chp for ending the manga..

kirl
Pretender discussion 04 Sep 11:19
joined Aug 20, 2021

uwaaahhh hooking up with 17 boys.... no wonder she always got tired, all that sex and date must be really tiring. idk why everyone seeing this as good story but what i see just a cheap trick using "sentence of : nerver have sex" and "sex between woman in ending" for yuri lover.

kirl
Liberty discussion 30 Aug 13:06
joined Aug 20, 2021

for everyone said that they want maki leave/split with liz, that is impossible seriously IMPOSSIBLE !! why ? coz the night maki see she got cheated in front of her eyes, and she want to slap the girl but got stopped by liz. you know what ? she only got 1 MISSCALL from liz yess only "1 !!" but maki thinking "ahhh i want to hear her voice" not even a single angry emotion come up. hahahaha so fuking hilarious in here we can already assume maki is a spinless n a masocist that got turn on while getting NTR-ed in front of her.

here my theory for the end story will be :

liz will get dumped again then cry to maki as if nothing happen then telling maki her tragic story, then maki will just said "ohh poor my sweetie liz, even you have gangbang with alot of woman/man in front of me i will still love you because i am just a spineless human who love got NTR-ed in front my eyes while do nothing and getting HORNY"

then they happily ever after while liz getting raped multiple time in their room and maki watched on the side.

last edited at Aug 30, 2021 1:29PM

kirl
joined Aug 20, 2021

ahh thank you for the answer.

kirl
joined Aug 20, 2021

question: are there any long series from this author ?

joined Aug 20, 2021

wow i didn't know this exist... thank you for this, i really love the manga,

ahh btw chp 10 is the best.

joined Aug 20, 2021

What are the chances that Nanase was talking about Fuuko when she told Yuni about her middle school crush?

Imho zero. From what we've been shown so far, Fuuko's character is completely different.

That "middle school crush" anecdote is just a plot gimmick, a sob story the author made up to soften the bad impression Nanase is making on the readers with her milk-and-water approach to dating Yuni. The author doesn't want everyone to start rooting for Fuuko, at least not yet.

I'd like to point out that Yuni doesn't accept it as an excuse. By saying. "Don't compare me to her. We're not the same. I'm not that weak," she not only calls the other girl too cowardly for ending her friendship with Nanase, but also chides Nanase for letting her insecurity affect her relationship with Yuni. She then tells Nanase to put the incident behind her and trust her.

nahh, nanase didn't have that insecurity, look at how she behave and act with her senpai, its already beyond of couple thingy would do and she didn't have any issue with it. well let alone issue, even her face is all happy, no flinch at all.

i bet that story just a made up to manipulate yuni while she dating someone or multiple person out there.

joined Aug 20, 2021

hmm, the 1st half, story is good, pace is good... then later half just awfully bad "pulling rape drama, moving away, no explanation time skip" wow, then at end the middle schooler said "i practice kiss alone" WTF, you litelary saying got raped and abused multiple times in previous PAGE DUMBASS !! did the author forgot what she/he wrote in previous page ? just WOW

its like reading multiple different story, no consistentency at all.

joined Aug 20, 2021

oh damn, i hope for happy end with hina n ai..

joined Aug 20, 2021

my ntr instinct telling me that nanase girl cheating the MC.

just break up with that kind of girl seriously the ntr aura on that nanase is STROOONG!!!