Forum › Posts by gracecarg4

joined Mar 14, 2019

yayayayayay! thank you translators for the excellent translation! there has not been one so high quality till now. i look forward to your translations for the rest of it, as this is a fantastic story so far :))

gracecarg4
joined Mar 14, 2019

Hey everyone, just some stuff I wanted to say:

• I'm just an independent translator, so if I find something else that hasn't been translated for a while, I'll do it.
  • When I found out Saaya was a middle schooler (Negom explicitly says this), I was like 0_0 but I was too far in and finished translating.
  • The translations aren't literal and I had to take some liberties using context and such to make the conversation sound natural (but I'm just one person, so grammar might be off).
  • I was waiting for three weeks for this request to be accepted, and didn't realize it was already up until today -_- Can I still get on the first page of this discussion?

Anyhow, I love Negom, and Dynasty-scans, so I'm happy this made it here. Sadly, there isn't a sequel to this...

There's two :D. According to Negom's twitter, she's made at least two sequels for this couple, but I can't find them anywhere. If anyone knows how to find and scan them, that would be much appreciated.

nhentai has the other one that's not on dynasty! just look up negom