Forum › Big Girl and Small Girl (Web ver.) discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

I could stretch my belief for her to be a middle schooler, but elementary is too far

Given the difference between the two can amount to all of a year I'm not really seeing on what particular basis.

joined Jul 23, 2016

My guess would be that the supposedly "grade schooler" Honda is getting feelings for is actually a teeanager somewhere at the age 17-18 who goes swimming but has to keep an eye on her little "grad school" sister. The first time Honda just didnt notice the little sister and mistook MrsAraAra for one as she carried her little sisters bag. At least I hope it turns out to be something like that. I wouldn't have bad feelings like this and still got me them good age gap shit

As a PhD student, I never realized how close I was to being in grade school til now..

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Not as weird as this one

Thank you, I was looking for that one!

The moment she started to guess her age, I knew where this would be going... :D

Not the first time we had a switcheroo like this

Was immediately reminded of this as well, yes. And also a bit of this.

And thank you as well. I liked "the story about two JK getting along" personally. A shame it hasn't updated in ages.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

I gotta laugh. Of course things are exaggerated, but there's all this stunned disbelief, and people talking about "hormones in the milk" and "kids nowadays" -- and then I look at my life, where my wife had hit her adult height, taller than both parents, by age 12. In 1975.

The variability in the human experience is vast -- and so, apparently, is the incredulity at anything somebody's not had direct experience of.

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

LMFAOOOOOOO WHATTTT

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Okay but seriously what the fuck. That’s actually disturbing.

joined Mar 8, 2016

Regardless of whether this idea is "new" or not doesn't make it any more believable or less stupid. The thing that makes this work so irritating and others less so is that if you're going to break with accepted reality in fiction there needs to be an explanation, reason, or internal logic to it. E.G. if an ecchi series has a bunch of "high school girls" who are all drawn with tiny waists, DDD tits, and skimpy costumes, it's easy to understand: the author is working in a particular genre and the way he draws the characters is in service of that. This just reeks of a lazy fetish indulgence - the author just has a thing with the idea of a "hot" elementary school girl. It's not about why this girl is unusual, it's about the other woman's inappropriate attraction. Perspective and reasoning matter if the audience is going to accept your bullshit.

Also, just because you can come up with a (barely) plausible explanation, doesn't mean that the situation as shown is plausible. It's the author's responsibility to explain something this outlandish if it's not intended to be straight fetish.

And to the person questioning whether or not a year is a big deal: I mean, first off there's the obvious answer that one increment in the little number next to the "age" line can mean the difference between jail and not, between being allowed in or allowed to buy or allowed to do and not. But on a more scientific level, a year's time growing up means some big physical changes. The difference between an 11 year old and a 13 year old can't be dismissed. (And I mean that just in terms of their physical appearance, not acceptability for attraction. The obsession with 14 as the "ideal age" is a whole other discussion. But at least being post-pubescent and at the age of consent is... something?)

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I have... many questions. Like, I can buy the premise, I just don't know how to feel about it. Kiiinda hoping if this continues it'll backtrack on the implications, (big girl could still be younger, but not THAT young, and the backpack is from like a little sister or something) but I suspect it may not. I just... oh boy, this could be bad.

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

This premise really screws with my head. I can dig it with yuri but if this was het, it'd feel creepy as to me.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Wtf..

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

THIS TOTALLY NEEDS TO BE SERIALIZED!!!!!!!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well i could Make it worse by reminding you All that if she is 13 its legal for her to Engage in coitus with other teens

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Also, just because you can come up with a (barely) plausible explanation, doesn't mean that the situation as shown is plausible. It's the author's responsibility to explain something this outlandish if it's not intended to be straight fetish.

This isn't "barely" plausible, it's in fact completely legitimate and is a real thing that really happens. What disturbs me is the number of people who are somehow unaware of that and keep screaming about how ridiculous it is.

last edited at Aug 5, 2020 6:53AM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

LOL at these incredulous comments. You people really are too much.

joined Jul 26, 2016

The combination of wild-eyed denial and misplaced moral panic is stronk in this thread.

Fairly entertaining though.

Asdfaffa122x127
joined Jun 28, 2020

The combination of wild-eyed denial and misplaced moral panic is stronk in this thread.

Fairly entertaining though.

hahaha I agree

Also reminds me of the time I accidentally asked out a lady over 10 years older than me, thinking she was around my age too

last edited at Aug 5, 2020 12:01PM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Is it me or does the quality seem off?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Is it me or does the quality seem off?

Now thats a vague statement

Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016

My guess would be that the supposedly "grade schooler" Honda is getting feelings for is actually a teeanager somewhere at the age 17-18 who goes swimming but has to keep an eye on her little "grad school" sister. The first time Honda just didnt notice the little sister and mistook MrsAraAra for one as she carried her little sisters bag. At least I hope it turns out to be something like that. I wouldn't have bad feelings like this and still got me them good age gap shit

As a PhD student, I never realized how close I was to being in grade school til now..

wat?

joined Jan 14, 2020

wat?

Probably wears a backpack. As do I, even outside of school.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

it's cute but i laughed way to hard damn lolis are dangerous

joined Aug 3, 2020

Not once does the supposed grade/elementary school girl explicitly say she's that young.

It's all in the MC's mind because she sees the backpack. I mean, the girl isn't even wearing a uniform whilst carrying the backpack.

Then in the next scene she's seen running to the pool with a smaller girl who could be her sister (despite not saying Oneesan). It's safe to presume the backpack belongs to the little girl and that her older sister takes her swimming once a week.

I think this is the author having fun with the reader and that if there were further chapters, we'd learn that big girl and small girl are practically the same age.

last edited at Aug 6, 2020 3:56AM

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

"Swimmer x swimmer, well alright! This looks cute so far..."

Gets to page 4

"...Can I snort this shizz?"

pumpkinmonster
Ea068ec8502133f96ff1a1123008a767
joined Mar 26, 2020

wat da fuck?

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

Puberty is a bitch

To reply you must either login or sign up.