Forum › Posts by FrankRabbit

FrankRabbit
joined Aug 3, 2020

I'm lost. What was the resolution in the end?

The problem was that they want to be with each other so bad that they can't bear to leave for work and be separated all day. So, if they work at the same place they don't have to separate.

Oh okay. I thought that they were saying that they couldn't be together because it would affect their work lives. I guess I misread it. Thanks for explaining it!

FrankRabbit
joined Aug 3, 2020

The ex who was a temp got a permanent job working with the MC.

Thanks!

Would you say that the implication is that they're back together (given what the boss says in the last panel)?

last edited at Aug 23, 2020 6:31PM

FrankRabbit
joined Aug 3, 2020

FrankRabbit
Citrus + discussion 22 Aug 08:48
joined Aug 3, 2020

There is zero chemistry between them

Even if you don't 'ship' them or feel like there shouldn't be any mutual romantic interest between the two, this comment is ridiculous.

In the brief times they've been together on the page, we've seen plenty of chemistry. Perhaps not in terms of an unfolding love story, but certainly as two people that are diametrically opposed but are chasing the same goal. That's especially true in recent chapters.

FrankRabbit
Citrus + discussion 22 Aug 04:13
joined Aug 3, 2020

I'm not familiar with Melon Books, but am I right in thinking that the Nene x Matsuri thing is Harumin's fantasy (which may be painfully obvious to some, but I'm not so quick on the uptake sometimes).

On the first page, the melon book has clearly been signed by Harumin, so it's safe to assume it's her book.

On the second page it states that the notebook presents the 'owners fantasies in manga form'.

Then we get a small scene taking place in traditional clothing, so it might be a historical setting for the fantasy.

Then at the end we see Harumin looking into the book saying that it's interesting, whilst modern day/real life Nene and Matsuri likely talk about Nene's own fantasies.

last edited at Aug 22, 2020 4:15AM

joined Aug 3, 2020

Hope Aya steals Yoru and Sei ends up alone.

joined Aug 3, 2020

This manga is basically NTR.

If you count being cucked by your own insecurities and realistic personality issues as NTR, then yeah
But either way they can't run away with your partner, just fuck them in a metaphorical manner

So, yeah, I guess it is?

With a response like that, I'm sure there's only one person in this conversation with real world insecurities.

Good luck with whatever it is you're suffering from.

last edited at Aug 14, 2020 5:08AM

joined Aug 3, 2020

This manga is basically NTR.

joined Aug 3, 2020

Not once does the supposed grade/elementary school girl explicitly say she's that young.

It's all in the MC's mind because she sees the backpack. I mean, the girl isn't even wearing a uniform whilst carrying the backpack.

Then in the next scene she's seen running to the pool with a smaller girl who could be her sister (despite not saying Oneesan). It's safe to presume the backpack belongs to the little girl and that her older sister takes her swimming once a week.

I think this is the author having fun with the reader and that if there were further chapters, we'd learn that big girl and small girl are practically the same age.

last edited at Aug 6, 2020 3:56AM

FrankRabbit
Citrus + discussion 04 Aug 19:34
joined Aug 3, 2020

Do people in these comments not realise that love is on a spectrum? Some of you make it seem like it's binary and it's either platonic or romantic.

You all sound like you've never had love, or only experienced one kind of love.

Harumin loves Yuzu with all her heart, but projecting that to explicitly mean romantic love shows a massive amount of immaturity and inexperience.

Until it is written in ink, we are all just guessing, but the way some of you have convinced yourself that Harumin loves Yuzu romantically is nonesensical as it simply shuts off a the chances of further duscussions with others regarding the narrative. You've found a hill and you'll die on it. A pathetic narrow-minded mindset.

Harumin might love Yuzu romantically. It could be a familial type of love. It could be freindship. It could be anything. It could be nothing.

All we know is that there's a hint of jealousy, a hint of abandonment, a bit of confusion and a lot of concern. All emotions that come with loving someone, no matter what form that love takes. It's also things Harumin has started to show towards Matsuri.

FrankRabbit
joined Aug 3, 2020

At the end the MC said " and also you're kind of heavy", does that mean the girl has turned to a normal human ?

I took that line figuratively as much as literally. Like, at the start of a relationship 'love' will make you feel like you're walking on air. However, the more you start to change the other person, and as you begin to realise that some of the choices you make are inherently selfish, the more you begin to feel the weight of that love.

FrankRabbit
joined Aug 3, 2020

I'm getting some undertones of a sad drama in this for some reason.

All this focus on time and it's limits, along with the symbolism and analogies, make me feel uneasy for some reason.

I'm sure I'm just being my usual emo self, but I just have a feeling that a particular piece of cake is on borrowed time, but it isn't who we think. Perhaps Miku knows that this is actually her only chance and not the other way round.

last edited at Aug 3, 2020 2:11PM