joined Feb 22, 2019

I love this series

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

I love this series

30_magikarp
joined Feb 21, 2021

I know that she's still a teenager but Lin Luxi is quite the jerk. Ghosting her friend before and now lying about a crush to get a reaction.

094c11fbe9bd3ea427ae9536955dc23a--yandere-boy-lost-boys
joined Jan 15, 2020

Oh i so sympathize with Tong Tong right now. When I was younger I also felt weird when my best friend got together with this boy. I was just irrationally moody when I saw him with her and it was only much, much later I would realize it was because I had feelings for my best friend....haha.....good luck Tong Tong...

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I know that she's still a teenager but Lin Luxi is quite the jerk. Ghosting her friend before and now lying about a crush to get a reaction.

I know, right? I always dislike the idea of using "tactics" like that to get someone's attention anyway, but the fact that she was avoiding her for a month up until, like, three chapters ago... I get that she's insecure, but... Idk, you could also try confessing your own feelings to see their reaction. It's unfair to play with their emotions like that just so you can protect yourself.
Maybe I'm being a bit too harsh, but honestly, from the moment she started this, I wished that her plan would come hit her in the face like a boomerang. And I still do. (Though I don't want to see Tong Tong getting hurt again...)

(Edit: I checked it, it was four chapters ago)

last edited at Jun 11, 2021 3:40PM

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

:o

Regerfgre2
joined Oct 1, 2014

im kinda obsessed with this one
im waiting for new chapters like crazy

30_magikarp
joined Feb 21, 2021

I know, right? I always dislike the idea of using "tactics" like that to get someone's attention anyway, but the fact that she was avoiding her for a month up until, like, three chapters ago... I get that she's insecure, but... Idk, you could also try confessing your own feelings to see their reaction. It's unfair to play with their emotions like that just so you can protect yourself.
Maybe I'm being a bit too harsh, but honestly, from the moment she started this, I wished that her plan will come hit her in the face like a boomerang. And I still do. (Though I don't want to see Tong Tong getting hurt again...)

Yeah but it'll probably end up with Tong Tong getting very jealous and confessing her feelings first. Then she'll pull the "I was just kidding about my guy crush, it was you all along BS". Lin Luxi would never have to put herself out there and risk getting hurt.

To reply you must either login or sign up.