Forum › That Time I Was Blackmailed By the Class's Green Tea Bitch discussion

30_magikarp
joined Feb 21, 2021

I know that she's still a teenager but Lin Luxi is quite the jerk. Ghosting her friend before and now lying about a crush to get a reaction.

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Oh i so sympathize with Tong Tong right now. When I was younger I also felt weird when my best friend got together with this boy. I was just irrationally moody when I saw him with her and it was only much, much later I would realize it was because I had feelings for my best friend....haha.....good luck Tong Tong...

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I know that she's still a teenager but Lin Luxi is quite the jerk. Ghosting her friend before and now lying about a crush to get a reaction.

I know, right? I always dislike the idea of using "tactics" like that to get someone's attention anyway, but the fact that she was avoiding her for a month up until, like, three chapters ago... I get that she's insecure, but... Idk, you could also try confessing your own feelings to see their reaction. It's unfair to play with their emotions like that just so you can protect yourself.
Maybe I'm being a bit too harsh, but honestly, from the moment she started this, I wished that her plan would come hit her in the face like a boomerang. And I still do. (Though I don't want to see Tong Tong getting hurt again...)

(Edit: I checked it, it was four chapters ago)

last edited at Jun 11, 2021 3:40PM

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

:o

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

im kinda obsessed with this one
im waiting for new chapters like crazy

30_magikarp
joined Feb 21, 2021

I know, right? I always dislike the idea of using "tactics" like that to get someone's attention anyway, but the fact that she was avoiding her for a month up until, like, three chapters ago... I get that she's insecure, but... Idk, you could also try confessing your own feelings to see their reaction. It's unfair to play with their emotions like that just so you can protect yourself.
Maybe I'm being a bit too harsh, but honestly, from the moment she started this, I wished that her plan will come hit her in the face like a boomerang. And I still do. (Though I don't want to see Tong Tong getting hurt again...)

Yeah but it'll probably end up with Tong Tong getting very jealous and confessing her feelings first. Then she'll pull the "I was just kidding about my guy crush, it was you all along BS". Lin Luxi would never have to put herself out there and risk getting hurt.

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

I really really like these school uniforms so much- I can't put a finger on it!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I was hoping the mom would say "Congrats you're gay". Overall a nice chapter, I just hope the "she has a boy she likes" misunderstanding and drama doesn't get dragged out too long.

last edited at Jun 27, 2021 6:43PM

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

SHe got the gay

432027e9-d7bf-4855-8947-d2e8c86accea
joined Jun 3, 2018

Coincidentally placed lesbian couple just when she needs to know that it's a possibility that 2 girls can be together.... Fuck I love this story.

21stcenturyschizoidman
Firepunchforme
joined May 23, 2021

Check.

joined Apr 8, 2021

world's #1 most precious gay

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Thank you to the random wlw couple kissing on the beach who gave Tong Tong her gay awakening

joined Jul 21, 2020

Damn you, Xiao Lu! TongTong can finally spend some quality time with her mom, what she had been wanting to do for so long...

... and it's a two-month holiday through America and Europe, too...

... but she can't enjoy herself at all because of Xiao Lu's mind tricks!

Damn you, Xiao Lu! Damn you to heck!

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

She’s so cute

Altar2
joined Jun 16, 2019

Tong Tong must be protected at all costs

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

welcome to the world of yuri tongtong

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

IDS ABBENING

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

tbh this is honestly one of the biggest arguments for representation in, well, everything. lgbt+ kids being able to understand that those feelings are possible, they're not weird for them or different

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

Goddddddd this chp was so tender and adorable with TongTong! What a cool and tactical way for her to find the world of Yuri :)
Thanks for the translation!

joined Dec 13, 2020

Damn you, Xiao Lu! TongTong can finally spend some quality time with her mom, what she had been wanting to do for so long...
... but she can't enjoy herself at all because of Xiao Lu's mind tricks!
Damn you, Xiao Lu! Damn you to heck!

All's fair in love and war.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

The gay inside her has awakened at last!

last edited at Jun 27, 2021 8:59PM

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

I'm like Xiaolu's friend, I also want to know how to make pretty gyarus fall for me.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Maybe I'm being a bit too harsh, but honestly, from the moment she started this, I wished that her plan would come hit her in the face like a boomerang. And I still do. (Though I don't want to see Tong Tong getting hurt again...)

(Edit: I checked it, it was four chapters ago)

If they were a het couple and this was just an underhanded tactic to spur interest in somebody they could just casually confess to, then yeah, I'd be with you.

But they're gay.

In China.

If Xiao Lu confesses, and Tongtong isn't interested, she might just turn her down and keep her mouth shut about it, but there is also a very real chance that she could go to her parents, or her teachers, either maliciously or just carelessly. Depending on the culture at her school and the opinions of the people in her life, she might get beaten and/or disowned by her parents. I don't think she can legally be expelled anymore, but rumors could spread, leading to bullying. Even if her parents mean well, she could still end up transferred to avoid discrimination and rumors following them. And it used to be way worse even than that. God knows what kinds of stories she's read or heard about people in her area from back before legal discrimination was repealed.

I will give a fair bit of leeway to any sexual minority who wants to use otherwise underhanded tactics to feel out somebody's interest indirectly before risking outing themselves. That shit is scary in a lot of places. The world may be growing up on the whole, but it isn't happening at the same speed everywhere. Some places are even backsliding.

(Edit: Just to be clear, I'm not saying there is an actual chance that Tongtong would do those things, she's obviously super into Xiao Lu and they are definitely on a romantic collision course. But Xiao Lu doesn't know that, so that stuff above is all reasonable to fear from her perspective.)

last edited at Jun 27, 2021 10:30PM

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

They are not just friends... they are roommates

To reply you must either login or sign up.