Forum › Posts by hujjelzz

joined Feb 27, 2021

And oh, the way Yuni says that those are not her fault makes me think that she will soon realize that she CHOSE this path and these are indeed her fault cuz of how easy it was for Fuuko to manipulate her. I don't know what would trigger that realization, but I suppose Nanase will catch her and will break up with her. Something's gonna wake her up for good.

joined Feb 27, 2021

I think this is where it will start. The girlfriend will start to cheat if Nanase continues to act like this. There's also a chance that she may fall in love with the girl she's cheating with but that would ruin the fun, right? That would be so predictable.

So I'm guessing that the girlfriend will remain in love with Nanase and keep things cool with her, but she will also continue cheating on her with the long-haired one just so she can cover the emptiness she feels when Nanase is forgetting every little yet important thing abt their relationship.

But I honestly think that no matter what happens, she will always choose Nanase. The long-haired girl agreed to be number two, so I guess she's all good with this. Unless the main protag gets her feelings tangled up and becomes confused. She might even leave Nanase for good because the girl is too busy and our protag is not too patient.

joined Feb 27, 2021

oh damn that was realistic

hujjelzz
joined Feb 27, 2021

this is... beautiful.

hujjelzz
joined Feb 27, 2021

saddened by the fact that miranda and helen died like that.

hujjelzz
joined Feb 27, 2021

damn, Dolores-sama is still looking hot as ever. but hey, quite shocked to know that noel was the real enemy after all.