Forum › there are many ways to be gay discussion

23131889_285323998648077_5029786755005305904_n
joined Jan 11, 2019

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HERE OMGODDDDDDDD

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

It's funny to me that the first thing I read from this author legit brought me to tears, and then everything after that so far has made me laugh.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

I've actually been wondering why I don't seem butch x butch anymore.

Aurhor brings up interesting points. I really hate this tops and bottoms thing but that's not really the same thing, I don't think.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Legit this is such a mood bc butches always go for femme and I've gathered so far that I'm a bit inbetween. Butch women only become interest in me when I'm more femme and never when I dress or act masculine. I started becoming more attracted to androgynous folk and others masculine which has made it difficult for me to go out with anyone lol

joined Aug 11, 2014

I was literally putting on chapstick when I clicked on this, and I have never felt more seen in my life.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I've never agreed with a manga this much before. I have NEVER understood the need for straight and gay people alike to assign "male" and "female" roles to the members of a same-sex couple (ex. "So which one of you is the man in the relationship?") Why can't they BOTH be the "man" or "woman"? The idea that a couple must have exactly one "masculine" role and one "feminine" role is mind-boggling to me. It's like saying, "heterosexuality is the norm, and even if you aren't heterosexual your relationship must function exactly like a heterosexual one," which frankly pisses me off.

last edited at Feb 10, 2020 8:00PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I also want my grave full of yuri with prideful ojousamas ... I like them fit and romantic and prid- I LIKE KARIN KANZUKI OKAY? >_> I mean I like beauty but sometimes I want a princess carry, I'm asking too much, right? yeah... that's why I want my grave full of it.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Althought i don't understand the point of bringing Femme X Femme in that since well that's two womens that look like womens (i'm sorry i don't know how to put it in another way)

(ex. "So which one of you is the man in the relationship?")

I never seen that one to be frank.

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

relatable.

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

I've seen butch x butch with both sexes.

joined Jun 30, 2015

"> tfw you don't understand any of the jargons

last edited at Feb 10, 2020 8:34PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lilliwyt posted:

Althought i don't understand the point of bringing Femme X Femme in that since well that's two womens that look like womens (i'm sorry i don't know how to put it in another way)

You probably have heard the similar but less frank brother called "So, who's wearing the pants in the relationship?"

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I'm pretty sure "there are many ways to be gay" is one of the ten commandments, right?

joined May 1, 2013

haruka-samaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I really do like this. It speaks to me since I am butch and I always thought I should get a femme girlfriend. Wasn't until much later in life that I realized I could easily enjoy other butches and tomboys and andros and that I didn't have to follow what everyone else was doing. :D

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

It's pretty interesting to think that even in LGBT, people still feel the need to have a 'man' and a 'women' in a relationship. I think with the reason for the lack of butchxbutch is the same for needing these roles: our preconceived notion of these roles in a straight couple and these roles are pounded into us as kids. It's what we've seen our whole lives, so it's only natural to emulate it.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Lilliwyt posted:

You probably have heard the similar but less frank brother called "So, who's wearing the pants in the relationship?"

In manga or in a television serie/movie ? Cause i sure didn't see that one either that much. Granted that almost of the Yuri I've read are about highschoolers

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Heteronormativity sometimes sucks.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Spitting facts

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Happens all the time irl

There is unfortunaly not a lot of lesbians where i live. Althought one of my aunt is in couple with a woman.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Dying single had me xD

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Fem x Fem FTW

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

I LOVE THIS. AND HER. AAAAAAAAAAA

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

i feel so seen ;_;

To reply you must either login or sign up.