Forum › An Easy Introduction to Love Triangles (To Pass the Exam!) discussion

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Welp. I was completely wrong. I guess I should have known not to get my hopes up.

Goddamn, how did something so good get axed so quickly? Do people just have shit taste or something? I honestly do not understand.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Was it really axed though? Maybe that’s just how she wanted it.

By the way, Canno’s Twitter has been completely silent for almost three months now (save for a couple of retweets for Nega in November), that’s unusual.

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

Perfect, as long is consentual and mutual this relationship are good.
Mostly time isn`t because of those dumb harems, thought

Chrome_owubdrgq2t
joined Apr 21, 2016

I'm sorry but

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHh

My heart's never been this full

Dc42c421b77cd6d3084fe2db220282e3
joined Aug 16, 2020

Honestly, the feeling I've had with the pacing for awhile now was that this would be a two volume story. If that was the plan then it'd still explain chapter 9 feeling a bit brisk because Canno might've realized there was more material than would fit in a volume but not enough to sustain a third.

Regardless of what happened though, this was a sweet ending and I'm happy to have been along for the ride. Akira being honest about having complicated feelings about everything but also working on sorting out those feelings was nice to see. I'd really love to see a sequel series sometime!

last edited at Feb 2, 2021 2:24PM

joined Aug 15, 2018

I thought it second the second volume is coming out in March in the bottom left? Is the series really axed?

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I thought it second the second volume is coming out in March in the bottom left? Is the series really axed?

As in, a collection of all the chapters that are in the second volume, chapters 6 through 11.

Img_20200321_011342
joined Jan 15, 2020

AAAAAAAAHHH BEAUTIFUL. CUTE. yet it ended too fast :’)

Still, I CANT BRING MYSELF TO LIKE AKIRA ( TvT)
Overall imma rate this 8.5/10

joined Aug 8, 2020

Uwah, the ending felt just a little rushed but nevertheless everything ended satisfactorily for me! I would be ecstatic to see a follow up series about their time in high school, or at least an epilogue chapter showing their adult life.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

At least Rin’s middle school buddies made their own lives.

Still don’t like Chiyono though. :P

last edited at Feb 2, 2021 2:42PM

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

Seems more and more yuri manga and just ending snaps like that

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Somewhat rushed for sure but it did what it set out to do. Though after the amazingly hot kisses in some of the previous chapters, the pretty anemic ones in the last two felt very underwhelming, especially now that all three were together. If volume 2 gets extra pages, they should be all about fixing that, lol.

Also, page 19 in chapter 11 is missing.

last edited at Feb 2, 2021 3:14PM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Ah, you’re right…

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Well, this felt extremely half-arsed.

Kikaluna Uploader
Ef2_zi-u4ae1h8g
Noca Scans
joined Nov 20, 2017

Somewhat rushed for sure but it did what it set out to do. Though after the amazingly hot kisses in some of the previous chapters, the pretty anemic ones in the last two felt very underwhelming, especially now that all three were together. If volume 2 gets extra pages, they should be all about fixing that, lol.

Whoopsie, added. Thank you for pointing it out!

Mudou%20ayana
joined Oct 29, 2013

I liked this series so much I didn't mind if it lasts forever. That was a quite nice ending, but a little generalist.
I'd like to see more of Akira's depths and her whole developing towards Mayuki. Her first kiss with Rin was so rushed too, I thought it would be more special.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 10, pg 20 is missing

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

ahh... that scene of them in bed seems like its missing 5-10 pages... there were so many spicy kissing scenes earlier in the series, i was hoping for more.

seriously tho i loved this series so much. it really was an easy introduction. sign me up. im sold. bring on the poly yuri.

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

This was really cute and lovely, if the story had to end so soon then I’m glad this is the ending we got.

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

This was absolutely beautiful. (chef's kiss) I need an anime.

last edited at Feb 2, 2021 4:20PM

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

seriously tho i loved this series so much. it really was an easy introduction. sign me up. im sold. bring on the poly yuri.

inb4 sequel titled "An In-depth Manual to Advanced Love Triangles (To Get into College!)"

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

inb4 sequel titled "An In-depth Manual to Advanced Love Triangles (To Get into College!)"

fuck. i want this so bad.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Me too. I'd love a casual poly SoL manga. I don't even care if it's exclusively yuri.

Yukari%20sweet%20-%20copy
joined Nov 24, 2016

Indeed. Yet another series ends when the relationship begins.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Fuck, I haven't even read chapter 11 (saving it for tomorrow), and I already want that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.