Forum › Unicorn and Sabishigariya Girl discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

So this unicorn wants her to be a virgin but also wants to eat her?

Unicorn, you can't have your cake and eat it too!

She can have lesbian sex and still remain a virgin.

Attributing virginity based on one's physical condition isn't a very healthy thing...

This is an explicitly supernatural creature running on very archaic definitions of the concept, I'll remind you.

Also the whole virgin bit was originally a Medieval religious allegory about the Virgin Mary (ie. Christianity) taming what was essentially a very cranky and quite dangerous POS critter (standing for any number of things) so...

joined Oct 10, 2016

o.o
what the fuck am I reading?

last edited at Oct 21, 2019 9:10AM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

D for unicorn!

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I am 102% ready for this ride

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Wait, what did she do with her horn!?

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

So she took her unicorn and broke the hymen oath herself...

and what if some virgin is to fall for the hot unicorn and wish to deepen their sexual life? : (

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Only now do I realize that this is not https://twitter.com/sse_mmi/status/1182220168216236032

He-man-friends
joined Jan 16, 2014

one of glitterhoof's friends

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Transferring in a Japanese High-school while coming out of nowhere seems to be really easy in Japan.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Transferring in a Japanese High-school while coming out of nowhere seems to be really easy in Japan.

Given the amount of aliens, extraplanars etc. the place gets there's probably an entire departement dedicated to streamlining the paperwork.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

random posted:

Given the amount of aliens, extraplanars etc. the place gets there's probably an entire departement dedicated to streamlining the paperwork.

Also magic. Don't forget the School Transferring Magic.

last edited at Oct 22, 2019 7:51PM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Where's the WTF tag?

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

I'm looking forward to this, seems fun.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Seems heading to the Funville. Imma ride this.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Some pages are out of virgins. Err, I mean, out of order.

Mh, so virginity only counts het-sex. Might be conveniently heteronormative for once ^^

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Poetic justice that Unicorn would be a purityfag.

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Mh, so virginity only counts het-sex. Might be conveniently heteronormative for once ^^

Well, having in mind that she's hundred of years old, it's quite possible that she doesn't understand how the modern world works, and the protagonist is very innocent so she might not know either.

Still, all the crap behind "virginity = purity" makes me sick and wish for future manga to avoid it (or touch it in a realistic, non misogynist way).
At least this manga have an excuse as unicorns in mythology require a girl who never had any sexual encounter.

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Well, having in mind that she's hundred of years old, it's quite possible that she doesn't understand how the modern world works, and the protagonist is very innocent so she might not know either.

Homosexuality isn't exactly modern lol. My take is that she is a 100 years unicorn, what is probably really Young for a unicorn and she doesn't know how everything works exactly.

I know that homosexuality isn't modern, what I was trying to say it's related to the heteronormative where people in the past only considered penetrative sex as sex, and only when it was performed by a man with a woman or a man with another man.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Can we just enjoy the gags and comedy and not go over pointless arguments.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Lilliwyt posted:

On Dynasty?

joined Jul 26, 2016

It depends on the culture, but I'll not discuss olde civilizations here, I understand your point considering the fact that uni was probably Born in the 1900's

Not sure where you're getting that timeframe from when she explicitly mentions it's been "centuries", plural, since she was last summoned...

Certainly explains why she's working with an Old Skool definition of virginity and as mentioned before the whole unicorn/virgin connection specifically originates in Medieval Christian Europe where it certainly was defined along those lines so, yeah. Unicorns in general are a fairly Western Eurasian thing, the eastwards limits of those myths being roughly coincident with those of the "Greater Iran" culture-complex plus maybe northern India (which the former has strongly influenced); the Chinese qilin, though somewhat similar in appearance, has entirely different sorts of myths associated with it.

last edited at Oct 26, 2019 2:27PM

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Oh, sorry if I started an argument, I wasn't trying to do it by the way, I just thought they didn't understood me (let's be honest, my English sucks)

joined Oct 27, 2018

Y'all are boring, the discussions (pointless arguments as you call them) are like 90% of the fun.

Sakuraboshi just ignore them, some ppl on this site get upset whenever you leave any comment other than "lol, that was great", or something else similarly void of substance.

last edited at Oct 26, 2019 3:18PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Y'all are boring, the discussions (pointless arguments as you call them) are like 90% of the fun.

Sakuraboshi just ignore them, some ppl on this site get upset whenever you leave any comment other than "lol, that was great", or something else similarly void of substance.

You can point your finger on someone else buddy. I'm not against peoples having discussions here but i rather prefer not having to deep analysises about things the author probably don't think of.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

why isn't the title fully translated? wouldn't "Unicorn and Lonely Girl" work?

To reply you must either login or sign up.