Forum › Unicorn and Sabishigariya Girl discussion

joined Dec 30, 2018

If unicorns are magical horses, shouldn't Uni sleep standing up?

Bothers me as well

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Bothers me as well

Contrary to what a lot of people think, horses actually do spend some time sleeping on their sides. They're capable of standing while sleeping, but in order to get real sleep (REM cycle) they need to lie on their side. Because of the lifestyle they're adapted to, they don't need to do so for more than a few minutes at a time. But maybe magical unicorns need more sleep than that?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Pg 6
That's... that's not how horses sleep...

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Lilliwyt posted:

Can we just enjoy the gags and comedy and not go over pointless arguments.

On Dynasty?

Never!

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Thank you, author-san, for making me even MORE interested in Yagi and Miura's relationship

joined May 7, 2017

Oh Lord, this is literally a snoozefest ...

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

The other two girls are gay.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

As someone with back problem, I winced when I see Wakana sleeping on the floor with no cushion or futon. I doubt a horse make a great pillow either, magical or not.

never wheat shredded eat
joined Aug 21, 2019

french bread

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Really, with just two futons, how else could she possibly have thought they would be split?

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Okay, this is getting boring. The virgin is not into it, and that makes the uni seem kinda irritating. I know it's supposed to be a gag, but it's getting quite old quite fast. I hope there is some sort of development in the later chapters, cause I'm on the verge of dropping it.

last edited at Jan 23, 2020 8:29AM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

This is sooooooo effing stupid. They have a huge to-do about sleeping on the f'ing floor with Uni in her unicorn form, but then it's obvious from the last pages that she can sleep just fine in her human form. Bad writing, ridiculous concept.

joined Apr 15, 2013

This is sooooooo effing stupid. They have a huge to-do about sleeping on the f'ing floor with Uni in her unicorn form, but then it's obvious from the last pages that she can sleep just fine in her human form. Bad writing, ridiculous concept.

They never said they couldn't sleep together in human form, just that Wakana didn't want to. So Uni was stuck without a bed and therefore slept on the floor in unicorn form.

joined Dec 20, 2013

Okay, this is getting boring. The virgin is not into it, and that makes the uni seem kinda irritating. I know it's supposed to be a gag, but it's getting quite old quite fast. I hope there is some sort of development in the later chapters, cause I'm on the verge of dropping it.

I'm with you. this is getting old. this demonstrate exaclty what I hate in the comedy tag. namely the damn same jokes and shit loophole that slow down to a near / sheer stop any form of plot or character evolution.

It can be funny without being a product. they need to stop selling products when the readers wants stories.

last edited at Jan 23, 2020 4:57PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That's literraly the 4th chapter, saying it's getting old is a bit soon.

last edited at Jan 23, 2020 5:10PM

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

You know I thought this would make sense after a few chapters but nope. I'm still confused. I think I like it though?

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

If it only took 4 chapters for the humour to get stale maybe that means it wasn't that funny to begin with. We don't have to endure 30 chapters of the same mediocre joke before we can say we're bored of it.

joined Mar 5, 2019

The other two girls are gay.

Always.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

If it only took 4 chapters for the humour to get stale maybe that means it wasn't that funny to begin with. We don't have to endure 30 chapters of the same mediocre joke before we can say we're bored of it.

Yeah it was getting old for me too tbh.

joined Jun 12, 2019

I thought this was good

joined Feb 24, 2019

The plot thickens...or so I hope. I've been enjoying the series, but it would be nice to see more happen and chapter 5 seems to be teasing at least a couple things to look forward to.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This has gotten better as time moves along. The first chapters were weak, but now there's actual plot and stuff? It's good!
I suspect a lot of folks dropped it, I mean yes, some poor chapters early on will do that. Hopefully it continues to improve!

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

yeah so much better, especially the recent chapters that is building up now

last edited at Apr 10, 2020 11:05AM

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Yes.. finally an update.. this is very cute and hilarious :>

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Small typo in ch 6.1
Top left panel:
Mistuki -> Mitsuki

To reply you must either login or sign up.