Forum › Looking Up to Magical Girls discussion

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

My favorite thing in this chapter is the torched Baiser. She's like charcoal.

and they...can't be 14, with those bodies.

last edited at May 23, 2021 6:51PM

joined Apr 6, 2013

and they...can't be 14, with those bodies.

Not in the world of anime, 30 year olds have the bodies of ten year olds and ten year olds have the bodies of 30 year olds.

Just look at Non Non Biyori

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Birds and Delicious Fruits simply outclass stupid colors. UteKiwi will win.

But, hear me out. Birds, delicious fruits, and stupid colors. Best of both worlds!

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

VENALVITA YOU FUUUUUUUCKER

joined Apr 6, 2013

I feel bad for our little gun nut, but its probably for the best she got clamblocked. I do think Utena is perfectly capable of getting a harem so I don't mind if she and Kiwi get it on a bit, but it certainly shouldn't be done out of obligation. They need to have a real talk first then fun times.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

clamblocked.

PFFFFFTT!

21stcenturyschizoidman
Firepunchforme
joined May 23, 2021

But, hear me out. Birds, delicious fruits, and stupid colors. Best of both worlds!

I-Impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!

879e1565-90d1-4400-a7fb-1da72081653d
joined Jan 7, 2020

clamblocked.

PFFFFFTT!

I am rather fond of the term "clamjammed" myself.

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

VENA YOU PIECE OF S- Well, anyway. I like how this relationship grows and devolps. The most interesting part of the chapter was the fact that Utena is doubting so much about her real feelings towards Kiwi. Even if she said that she is doing it for the promise, we can see that she has some hidden feelings and also doubted a lot to Kiwi's final question. After all, Utena has been busy with many other things to to think about her true feelings leaving beside her sexual thoughts.

Personally I like A LOT Kiwi and Utena's relationship, but i fear that the may or may not get together. But i will pray for them and for their adopted child Alice.

last edited at May 23, 2021 8:03PM

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

Amen.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Kiwi is first wife.
Azul is first pet.
Problem solved.

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

So, they finally fuck, GOOD AND HAPPY FOR THEM

joined May 23, 2021

What was the promise and when did it happen? With how long the time is between each release, I don't remember at all.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I wonder if the mascot stopped them because if Utena legitimately falls for Kiwi her corruption/evil potential would disappear. We know the driving force behind her power is her love and fanaticism for the magical girls being twisted and contorted, so if magical girls are replaced by Kiwi in her heart maybe her powers go as well? It definitely seems like the mascot has a bigger plan behind all this.

joined Feb 21, 2021

Watch out for haruka the leader/Main color and always on the background steal the leader Of enormeeta in one go without warning? Well we cant really predict it maybe she's the last among the magical girls who will get the focus...to be honest at the first chapters i thought it will be her and utena but kiwi and Sayo had to jump in and say haruka just stay on the background for a second...lmao

But harem is also a possibility so??

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Uta can use her left hand to hold Kiwi's hand and the right to spank Azul
Problem solved

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

What say you, naysayers who said the author wouldn't follow through?

Love this manga

12%20weird%20themed%20restaurants%20in%20tokyo,%20japan
joined Mar 4, 2021

FUCKING COCKBLOCKED LMAOOOOO

But like in all seriousness, I like it that she asked if they are doing this just because of the promise AKA if Utena feels like she owns Kiwi sex?(and really no one should have sex just because they have to "pay back" the other person somehow). It's pretty clear that (a part of) Utena agreeing to this is because of it, or at least that what push her to.

last edited at May 24, 2021 1:38AM

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

IM SCREAMING
It's only in the world of anime you forget that they're all 14 or younger

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

DAMMIT VENA!!!

Sigh. Ok, yes, it's not good for Utena to have sex with Kiwi out of obligation. On the other hand, it would seem entirely appropriate for her to have a full on BSDM orgy with all of Enormeeta and Tres Magia together. Your milage may vary, but the big problem I see here is that Kiwi wants a more personal, true-love type relationship with Utena that Utena just doesn't feel towards her.

That said... STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME ANALYZE THIS WITH EMOTIONS AND SHIT, AUTHOR! I'M HERE TO WATCH CUTE MAGICAL GIRLS HAVING SEXY TIMES, DAMMIT!!

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

DAMMIT THATS ONE HELLA SEXY SCENE. Kiwi hair down is da best.
Harem route is best :DD. Is sulfur the next one to get dominated lmao.

joined Apr 1, 2021

It seems like they have not had sex yet just stop at touching and kissing. Maybe It is good for both of them. Kiwi feelings toward Utena maybe love or maybe admiration of her power and kindness. In additional, Utena feelings is just her promise and responsibility and they are so close. If they have the one-night sex, i think it quite hard to have normal relationship, luckyli they don’t lol

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

This series needs the tag “based” like right fuckin’ now!

joined Apr 5, 2020

Kiwi hella hot

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

So will we get any more of this manga, seeing as it's been licensed?

last edited at May 24, 2021 3:41AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.