Forum › I'm Getting Married discussion

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

If anybody's confused by the tags, I'm just gonna say that it's better to avoid this if you don't want to ruin your day.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I don't really get it...

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Mitsuko's irrational mistrust of Kyouko and general misogyny backfire on her. She succumbed to her insecurity and now she has what the other women wanted, but what she wants is forever lost to her.

Or maybe I'm reading too much into it. Maybe it's just a story about bad things happening to bad people.

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

tag suggestion: depressing as fuck

My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

:c

joined Sep 9, 2016

Mitsuko's irrational mistrust of Kyouko and general misogyny backfire on her. She succumbed to her insecurity and now she has what the other women wanted, but what she wants is forever lost to her.

Or maybe I'm reading too much into it. Maybe it's just a story about bad things happening to bad people.

I think I agree.

joined Dec 18, 2018

It's kinda confusing since we never actually find out if Kyouko was sleeping around, or if they were just rumours.

Pls tell me how to feel about this.

last edited at Mar 17, 2019 8:45PM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I should have avoided this when I saw the tags (cheating - especially). I should have stopped reading when I recognized the drawing style. But hope got the better of me. It got crushed, btw.
This story feels so generic to me. And not in a good way.

last edited at Mar 17, 2019 8:55PM

joined Mar 6, 2019

Terrible. Save yourself and don't read it, even if it's so short.

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

It's kinda confusing since we never actually find out if Kyouko was sleeping around, or if they were just rumours.

pretty sure that end indicated she wasn't sleeping around and was being sincere, and black hair girl assumed that she was being unfaithful, got drunk and cheated. ironically making everything true, but about herself.

joined Mar 17, 2019

But... But I only want to start a good day reading some yuri :c

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Of all the groups who would even think to scanlate this, I never thought it'd be someone on /u/. (Obviously not one of my TLs).

last edited at Mar 17, 2019 8:52PM

joined Dec 18, 2018

pretty sure that end indicated she wasn't sleeping around and was being sincere, and black hair girl assumed that she was being unfaithful, got drunk and cheated. ironically making everything true, but about herself.

That's kinda how it feels to me as well. Of course it's always possible she was actually sleeping around, and the tears at the end were her realization of her actions....buuut doesn't seem likely.

Ah well, depressing as fuck it is.

joined Oct 10, 2015

Thanks I hate it

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

Hate when there’s a bisexual tag and a het tag on the same manga. Really forewarns that I’m not gonna like it because there will be a depressed before I even read it. After checking the tags, I’m glad i checked the comments first.

Sweet Dangus McGee
Jung%20freud%202
joined Jul 2, 2017

a lot of the times bisexual and het tags just get used in works that string me along and tear me to pieces. At least this work was honest about 1. the Main Character being bi the whole time (as opposed to it just showing up at the end to devalue her queerness), and 2. that this is just a story about people being scummy and not communicating with each other, so kudos to that I guess.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

why. WHY?! of all the works, why translate this one???????

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

The other girl brought it upon herself anyways. It's so scummy to use other people and flirt your way through work.But damn, I wish the mc communicated with her first tho.

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Am i the only one who checks the comment section first with this kind of tags? Lol good thing i did it. I'll pass on this one.

joined Jan 26, 2019

The most depressing ending possible and the most misleading first page/cover page possible

This is the worst

Unnamed%20(1)
joined May 12, 2015

This is one of those times that I wish I read the comments first before reading the manga.

joined Dec 18, 2018

Am i the only one who checks the comment section first with this kind of tags? Lol good thing i did it. I'll pass on this one.

I usually do, but I was lured in by the cover image. Hopes were crushed tho.

joined Nov 21, 2016

Total junk, completely mis-tagged.

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

Wish I read the first comment before reading this. Fuck this shit

joined Apr 16, 2017

Hey its that oneshot that burned an entire anthology down. Maebe closed its doors shortly after this got printed, noone liked it, noone understood it, and many many angry letters got sent out. Its a shame really since the other stories were pretty good.

To reply you must either login or sign up.