Forum › Posts by LewdLaur

LewdLaur
joined Oct 10, 2015

Thanks I hate it

joined Oct 10, 2015

You heard your sister! Take responsibility!

LewdLaur
joined Oct 10, 2015

Too bad for her, Miho belongs to Yukari!

LewdLaur
joined Oct 10, 2015

Who's blue hair lady, though? We have a few panels of just her face, so I feel like she's about to complicate things again.

LewdLaur
joined Oct 10, 2015

majere posted:

Ahhhh this cuteness after that desert of boring angst is a bal

I'm more creeped out by this than by Yurim's bullying. It's not because Soha doesn't hurt her physically that it doesn't hurt her. It"s just more insidious.

You don't fall in love with your dog. The more she does this, the less Soha sees her as a person. It's a prison. A dead end she allows Soha to corner her into.

I came for the petplay, but watching the juxtaposition between Gayoon and Soha's, and Sol and Soo's relationship in recent chapters is almost as painful as watching Gayoon notice the difference. anyone else looked at the raws?

Where can I find the raws?

LewdLaur
joined Oct 10, 2015

Where do you find all the translated imgur links, out of curiosity? Do you translate them yourself?

LewdLaur
joined Oct 10, 2015

I think sometimes it can make for a very interesting story, such as in District 4, and sometimes it can make for a very gross uncomfortable rape scene.

It really seems to depend on execution and how the story treats the agency of the younger person. I find things like the loli/teacher couple in Sonohana really borderline, for instance, because the younger character is clearly the driving personality in the relationship, but the older person has tremendous power over them. At the end of the day, the key is how the couple deals with consent and the issues that surround it, and the majority of Oneeloli I find is pretty poor on that.

LewdLaur
joined Oct 10, 2015

Yesss I'm glad they're getting together. It'll be fun watching them stumble through being together, and I'm sure it will set some drama up later too~

LewdLaur
joined Oct 10, 2015

Interesting, Soo's framing her proposed relationship with Sol as meeting Sol's needs. "I'll definitely make you happier than her". Maybe Sol might consider this one in a bit more detail?

LewdLaur
joined Oct 10, 2015

Sol! Just get together with Soo already she totally wants yer bod! >_<

LewdLaur
joined Oct 10, 2015

Please get an actual muzzle!

Yes please.

joined Oct 10, 2015

Madame_Firenze posted:

Wat. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexualism#Biological-based_theories

This is what I get for trying to argue with an idiot after having taken a sleeping pill, lol. I should have specified that there are parts of it which can be tied to biology but that handling transgender people needs to come from a psychological standpoint since the effects of it tend to be felt mentally and not really physically.

You seem honest in how you feel about this, but, you're wrong. The general path to transition looks something like:
1. See psychologist, get cleared to transition. Past this point, they are largely uninvolved.
2. Go get medical assistance to transition (Hormones, hair removal, masectomy)
3. If desired, get bottom surgery.

Your idea of treating dysphoria as a mental health problem was actually tried for a good while, and even with some well applied CBT (Cognitive-behavioral therapy) didn't really work well, at all. Medical transition, on the other hand, has an excellent success rate.

LewdLaur
joined Oct 10, 2015

I notice that there's no discussion of game designers as a distinct specialty. Maybe Japan does it different...?

LewdLaur
joined Oct 10, 2015

Out of curiosity, how much was this game inspired by Shinozaki? Haha.