Forum › Sisters Yuri discussion

joined Sep 21, 2013

God, no.
I was so happy reading this, and then... a punch in the face and a stab in my little heart... so sad. I didn't see that comming.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I will never understand this site administration's inconsistent stance on tags like drama and tragedy.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

I like this

joined Aug 11, 2014

I mean, I'm stating the obvious, but I think people are less upset that the story didn't have an incest ending, and more that the protagonist got her heart broken. If the story was told from the perspective of either of the other girls, it would be a normal love triangle. I guess that sense of novelty was what made the author write it like this in the first place, but I'm still going to think they're rude for getting my hopes up like that.

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Shouldn't there be a drama tag or something???

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Did y'all really feel that the story had a twist/surprise ending?
Me, I saw it coming a mile away.

When a main character says something ambiguous and another main character, after some thinking, comes to the conclusion that "Aha! She means she loves me!" or "Aha! She means she loves me not!" it always turns out to be the other way around.

It gotta be the most common, most pervasive trope in the book.

Avvy
joined Sep 2, 2016

Nuuuu ;-;

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Solve it with a threesome.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

"sisters yuri" "incest"

Well yes, but actually no.

might as well just made it her walking in on 3 dudes using her sister like a rotisserie chicken

last edited at Mar 4, 2019 1:55PM by

joined Jun 29, 2017

Why this author's works always make me depressed??? :((((
And I was baited with "sisters yuri" and "incest" LOL
Well if the elder sister still don't know whether she likes her lil sister or no and the lil sister has already got a girlfriend, does it still count as incest?

Yukari Yakumo
Yukari%20sweet%20-%20copy
joined Nov 24, 2016

Im dead now. See ya when the next light-hearted one’s out. DX

I'll join you

taiyou_scandalous
Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-t7xta6axzfsg
joined Jul 20, 2014

i actually like the other rikka...???

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Its for the best nee-san just let it go and let her have at least a chance at a normal life

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Needs drama and depressing as fuck tags.

last edited at Mar 4, 2019 4:05PM

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

The tags lied to me

joined Feb 18, 2015

Hmmmm... Her girlfriend looks a lot like her sister...

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Chikaon posted:
I'm pretty sure Touko is dating Rikka because she reminds her of her sister. I mean their auras seem similar (both cool, stylish and confident) and has the same friggen name. Prob as a "it's wrong to date my actual sister, and it'll never happen anyway so...."

Look sis, I'm dating your Doppelgänger.

Nya-chan posted:
When people consider a failed incest a tragedy...

This community is too far gone.

You right. But I agree with the community.

Nene posted:
Did y'all really feel that the story had a twist/surprise ending?
Me, I saw it coming a mile away.

Well, when the sister "realised" it "was her", I did see the flag raising, but chose to ignore it, that was my mistake.

On a (kinda) related note, my mangas arrived, but I can't read them...

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

lmao everyone is going full damage control and saying stuff like Touko's using her friend as a replacement for her sister and stuff
Touko was never in love with her sister. Y'all need to accept that harsh truth just like sister Rikka did

The massive similarities between the two Rikkas suggests a sister complex could well have contributed to Touko's dating her, but it would've almost certainly been entirely on a subconscious level.

It's probably more the fact that we ride Rikka-nee's emotional train from blase to "my sister loves me?" to "my sister loves me!" to total heartbreak. If the entire narrative weren't married so closely to her emotional journey, you'd see different reactions(hopefully).

joined May 4, 2013

Tag isn't misleading, what y'all are suggesting is a spoiler tag.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I came here for Yuri, not feels

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I didn't get hurt that much since I haven't grown attached, but man that really sucks, it's gonna be super hard to get over her too, since they're sisters

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's probably more the fact that we ride Rikka-nee's emotional train from blase to "my sister loves me?" to "my sister loves me!" to total heartbreak. If the entire narrative weren't married so closely to her emotional journey, you'd see different reactions(hopefully).

Given that her entire ride took place over the course of a few minutes the night before, it's hard to imagine she was really all that invested herself.

joined Jun 25, 2017

I'm in!

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Ooh that's some sharpshooting right there. OOF. Though I am kinda happy about her dating her classmate hmmm....

last edited at Mar 4, 2019 8:23PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.