Forum › A Girl Falls In Love With a Boy discussion

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-
Sorry, I just have to. This is too funny.

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

Waiting for the bisexual/het comment

this is gonna be fun

last edited at Jan 16, 2019 6:50AM

joined Aug 15, 2018

Dang.. it's nice

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Ouran's Haruhi meets HeartCatch's Itsuki.

last edited at Jan 16, 2019 7:19AM

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

So, everyone is a girl? Yuri that apparent Yaoi and Hetero?, This will be fun

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

this is gonna be fun

I’ve been seeing a number of (usually comedic) stories that start out with a character (often a young one) who seems to assume she’s het (i.e., “wants a boyfriend”) mostly because she doesn’t appear to be aware of the possibility of anything else. (You know, the kind of person who gets crushes on sweet-faced androgynous teen idols with long eyelashes.) These assumed het leanings often don’t last more than a couple of pages, if not indeed a couple of panels.

If that requires a het or bisexual tag, so be it, although I personally don’t see why.

joined May 25, 2017

Boys don't wear hair clips in their hair, you dumb.

one prominent example of a guy wearing hair clips is Raku from Nisekoi

this is gonna be fun

I’ve been seeing a number of (usually comedic) stories that start out with a character (often a young one) who seems to assume she’s het (i.e., “wants a boyfriend”) mostly because she doesn’t appear to be aware of the possibility of anything else. (You know, the kind of person who gets crushes on sweet-faced androgynous teen idols with long eyelashes.) These assumed het leanings often don’t last more than a couple of pages, if not indeed a couple of panels.

If that requires a het or bisexual tag, so be it, although I personally don’t see why.

with this explaination, i'd like to call forth heteronormativity-- people who assume theyre straight. and its because of gender roles the society has placed...
and its because of this i personally dont see any of these assuming characters as bi, since bisexuality is more of a known/conscious choice of liking both genders.

last edited at Jan 16, 2019 7:43AM

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Is this straight Yuri?

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

he was a boy, she was a girl, can i make it anymore obvious.. wait, no.. he was a girl, and she was a boy?? haha XD seems interesting, ill stick around

last edited at Jan 17, 2019 3:50PM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

"You should start with the S&M series."
Indeed. Everyone should.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

This is next-level gay.

C5644df4-6640-46e8-a85c-f7d23678316d
joined Nov 11, 2018

Finally new yuri n more chapter author please

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

These assumed het leanings often don’t last more than a couple of pages, if not indeed a couple of panels.

with this explaination, i'd like to call forth heteronormativity-- people who assume theyre straight. and its because of gender roles the society has placed...

Right, but there are some stories where the character intentionally hangs on to those heteronormative assumptions for a while (even if readers can see that they’re ultimately gay af) and thus the “assumed het” thing plays a significant part in the plot, and there the “het” or “bi” tag actually may point out something that matters to the story.

On the other hand, many other times (and this story may be one of them) the “I want a boyfriend” delusion is mostly just the initial setup for a running joke.

But then, I take these kinds of tags a lot less seriously than a lot of people seem to do.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

Reads title: panics
Reads tags: calms down

That's exacly what I did Lmao

70420323_p4_master1200-min
joined Dec 28, 2018

Confusing yet exciting, i want more lmaoo

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Eh, they do. In all manga and anime I had watched, some boys character has hair clip xD

When my hair gets long I use one to keep my hair away from my eyes.

Those hair clips are the most inefficient clips I've ever seen. Why are you putting like 4 clips on the batch of hair in the center of your forehead?

joined Feb 23, 2016

Interesting

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Eh, they do. In all manga and anime I had watched, some boys character has hair clip xD

Those hair clips are the most inefficient clips I've ever seen. Why are you putting like 4 clips on the batch of hair in the center of your forehead?

To fulfill her dreams of becoming a majestic unicorn one day.

joined Oct 10, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_girl_falls_in_love_with_a_boy_ch01#2

Excuse me what the fuck? XD

Also...

FURIOUSLY TAPS ON SCREEN

last edited at Jan 16, 2019 12:07PM

D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017

To fulfill her dreams of becoming a majestic unicorn one day.

Holy Hell I didn't notice how dumb those hairclips on her were til y'all mentioned em. What possible point could they even serve there?

Yukari%20sweet%20-%20copy
joined Nov 24, 2016

This is gonna be fun

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

So many things to comment, so little time.

The girl barely even looks like a boy! I guess our protagonist(?) is either used to very cute boys around her or is in the "Only boys wear pants" faction.

Holy moly, she went straight for the binding chest and disguise route?! Chill out woman!

Finals? This artstyle makes them look like grade-schoolers half the time, but I guess they are in their last year of middle- or high-school?

Protag-chan must have some amazing voice skills to fool someone into thinking she is a boy. Or her crush is just so nervous she completely didn't realize.

"You should start with the S&M series."
Indeed. Everyone should.

Annnnd this. That was just casually dropped lol

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The premise is that both girls are attracted to boys.

This shouldn't end well.

But by the magic of the plot, they will probably end up dating and turn gay.

4888529%20_49b062906260ad84b9c4ba29a3fc40d1
joined Jul 25, 2014

Define "smoking hot "

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

looks at title

NANI?!

Tags

Wait a darn minute

To reply you must either login or sign up.