Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

A wild rival appears.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

please no love triagle..........., well anyways, even if Kirigaya had a crush on Tadoroko. She wouldn't have a chance. Bc Tadokoro only looks at Nikaido.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I think Kiri was just having a Stupid Sexy Tadokoro moment there.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I think Kiri was just having a Stupid Sexy Tadokoro moment there.

That made me lol. Good one.

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Kinda had a feeling Kirigaya would get a small crush on Tadokoro after the apology, that's adorbs but it better be short lived or she's gonna get murdered by Griffi-, by Tadokoro's gf.

I understood that reference

joined May 1, 2013

I assume this is just Kirigaya getting insight to how sexy Tadokoro is, thus getting over her jealousy about Nikaidou liking Tagokoro instead of her.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I wonder when we're going to see Nikaidou's family

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

It's criminal how adorable Tadokoro is.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Ah yes. Let's become a harem. Mmm.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This harem you all talk about... includes the mom ?

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

I know this genre isn't particularly up their alley, but I could totally see Studio Trigger or Gainax animating this. Especially the "hard-boiled" scenes >_<

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

This harem you all talk about... includes the mom ?

Depends on who has the harem. It would be super weird if Tadokoro had her own mom in her harem, but Nikaidou would probably be okay with having Tadokoro's hot mom who is totally fine with same sex relationships in her harem.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

No point in talking about a harem when Nikaidou would crush anyone that tries to get close to Tadokoro. I think the only thing that could stop Nikaidou is another Nikaidou.

And even then they'd probably just work together in the end.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

No point in talking about a harem when Nikaidou would crush anyone that tries to get close to Tadokoro. I think the only thing that could stop Nikaidou is another Nikaidou.

And even then they'd probably just work together in the end.

At this point I'm not sure if Nikaidou's power is innate or if it just comes with liking Tadokoro-san. It seems everyone that likes Tadokoro-san gets a coolness upgrade.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I think she was always insanely strong and fast (she has great abs, after all) but her power level is increased by her desire to protect her tiny wife.

I'm still subscribing to the theory that her family are actually mobsters or something. Not Yakuza, but straight up pinstripes and tommy guns mafioso. And since it's this manga, it's an unusually LGBTQ friendly mob that's not bothered by same-sex relationships one bit.

last edited at Nov 10, 2019 6:11AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

At this point I'm not sure if Nikaidou's power is innate or if it just comes with liking Tadokoro-san. It seems everyone that likes Tadokoro-san gets a coolness upgrade.

The entire manga is just Tadokoro drawing a story where there's always a hero to save her, while in reality she's viciously bullied and alone. It'll end when someone finds her sketchbook and tears it apart, leaving her with nothing.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

The entire manga is just Tadokoro drawing a story where there's always a hero to save her, while in reality she's viciously bullied and alone. It'll end when someone finds her sketchbook and tears it apart, leaving her with nothing.

DON'T DO THIS TO US!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Nikaidou is coming to kill you for this.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I hope we get an update soon, my blood sugar is getting low.
Also hoping we'll get more of mom of the year and her quest to get her daughter some action.

last edited at Nov 15, 2019 10:15AM

joined May 24, 2014

I hope we get an update soon, my blood sugar is getting low.
Also hoping we'll get more of mom of the year and her quest to get her daughter some action.

Author's pixvy has been updated

HARD BOILED KICK!

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

Hero had bounce on.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Day Hard? Female detective?

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

So, two things about this chapter:

1) What kind of psychopath a) drinks yogurt, and b) decides to waste half that yogurt by throwing it out of a 2nd story window?

2) That bitch just poked a dragon and got away with a mild singe. She might want to consider tapping out before it’s too late.

last edited at Nov 20, 2019 1:23AM

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Idk why but that yoghurt chick looked like she was wearing a mask the whole time, so that was somewhat distracting xD She should consider putting her strength and aim to good use instead, like baseball coz damn that was a real killer throw from the 2nd story! Loved Nikaidou's "return" too haha

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Instant karma

To reply you must either login or sign up.