Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

joined Nov 7, 2017

That's some full on One Piece Ugly Crying right there.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I love that this manga just gets to the point so quick

None of that angst, nope Nikaidou has no time for that. And now this retribution happens right away no stupid bully scheming, let's have her apologise and then...... Idk maybe get her a girlfriend WHY NOT

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

*guilty gear announcer voice

D E S T R O Y E D

*mortal combat announcer voice

F A T A L I T Y

B R U T A L I T Y

F R I E N D S H I P

Considering Kirigaya bawling at the end...

B A B A L I T Y

joined Jul 26, 2016

D E S T R O Y E D

F A T A L I T Y

B R U T A L I T Y

F R I E N D S H I P

...wait, this isn't Nanoha.

joined Feb 3, 2016

kirigaya deserves it lmao

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

D E S T R O Y E D

F A T A L I T Y

B R U T A L I T Y

F R I E N D S H I P

...wait, this isn't Nanoha.

You mean, “Naruto?”

joined Apr 6, 2019

Reading this feels like reading a deviantart or tumblr fanfic. Tadakoro is the author self insert to the point where she's also an artist and Nikaidou is the author's "ideal lover" which is a bland mary sue that solves all of Tadakoro's (the author's) problems simply by existing. I'm 99% sure that the author was also bullied during highschool days and this 'bully saga' is her imagining how better her life would be if a 'Nikaidou' exists back then to stop her bullying problem (and all her other problems).

Wow, you're so smart.

I guess the 200+ readers who have already posted 48 pages of messages on this topic were also bullied during our highschool days and read this manga for the masturbatory escapism. Sucks to be us.

PS: you could at least try to get right the name of the MC. I mean, it's also the name of the series, for gossake. It's right there before your eyes.

Fbphoto
joined Feb 26, 2018

This did my heart good to see. Bullies are scum and too many of them get away with it, only to grow up into even worse adults.

I suffered terribly from bullies as a girl, and the only way it stopped, mostly, was when I actually got physical with one of them. Now she did hit me first, but she ended up with three broken ribs, a broken nose, and a mild concussion ("What if she gets brain-damaged, Marissa?!" "So what? How would you be able to tell anyway?"). I got suspended for 2 weeks, too. But you know what I didn't get? Bullied, anymore. At least not to my face.

Yes, girls get physical too. Maybe it's because I grew up in some rough parts of NYC, but it's a thing that happens. This girl got lucky. If I could go back in time I'd physically harm all the ones who bullied me, and ones who hurt my friends, too. She's lucky all she got was emotional damage.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Well i don't feel like she should be forgiven just like that.. But i suppose its better than her coming back to bully her again in future chapters

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Goddamnit

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

^ Your profile pic makes your comment all the more better.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

D E S T R O Y E D

F A T A L I T Y

B R U T A L I T Y

F R I E N D S H I P

Considering Kirigaya bawling at the end...

B A B A L I T Y

...Baraka isn't around, is he?

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

I agree with those who don't want a redemption for Kirigaya but i think it would be funny if the author made her turn into some kind of bodyguard of the relationship between Tadokoro and Nikaidou. I mean, we already saw that her heart was beating faster when she saw them flirting despite the fact that it was her crush with another person, so even if she tries to hide it, everybody know that she ship them together.

Well, it seems like i was wrong and she actually got a redemption. I'm a little dissapointed tbh but it doesn't really matter. I still hope that the author makes Kirigaya a fan/bodyguard of Tadokoro and Nikaidou's relationship or at least ends up giving us a new female character to ship them together.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I fully expected this to be what would happen, and I'm A Okay with that. Tadokoro definitely doesn't seem to be the type to hold a grudge.

I do love clingy Nikaidou though.

joined Apr 29, 2018

i'm so disapointed! nikaidou didn't even punch her in the face! all she had to do is apologies and that's all? as always bully didn't get any punishment. bah nevermind this b*tch, let's go back to main couple i guess.

last edited at Apr 20, 2019 6:53PM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Well i don't feel like she should be forgiven just like that.. But i suppose its better than her coming back to bully her again in future chapters

Yeah, but Tadokoro-san is a sainted buddha cinnamon bun, so of course she was going to forgive her.

joined Jul 26, 2016

as always bully didn't get any punishment.

Not really sure by what criteria undergoing a complete emotional breakdown doesn't count as punishement.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Add the ability to instantly inflict crippling remorse to Nikaidou's list of super powers.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

See? Classic Shounen friendship move.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Okay.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

K.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Add the ability to instantly inflict crippling remorse to Nikaidou's list of super powers.

The Ghost Rider would like to have that one back once she's done with it, thanks.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Kirigaya unlocked the secret ending. Aaaaa.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Reading this feels like reading a deviantart or tumblr fanfic. Tadakoro is the author self insert to the point where she's also an artist and Nikaidou is the author's "ideal lover" which is a bland mary sue that solves all of Tadakoro's (the author's) problems simply by existing. This wasn't a big deal during the SoL chapters but once an actual antagonist (bully-san) appears it really becomes obvious how ridiculous these characters are. I'm 99% sure that the author was also bullied during highschool days and this 'bully saga' is her imagining how better her life would be if a 'Nikaidou' exists back then to stop her bullying problem (and all her other problems).

btw, Tatsubon (the author) is male as far as I know...

last edited at Apr 20, 2019 8:07PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oh wow

To reply you must either login or sign up.