Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

Fuvk and now I had the sudden fear that Sakurako is just a product of Kageko's imagination all along.

I think you overthink about this

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

Woah, calm down buddy. That's too much

Feel free to explain which part(s) you feel are "too much."

Spoiler: It doesn't matter anyway. It's my opinion and you don't decide it.

The part where you said married, science baby and hard boiled family vacation, and also their daughter having sex with her girlfriend.

I don't mind that but the way you said it sounds enthusiastic and oddly specific

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I don't mind that but the way you said it sounds enthusiastic and oddly specific

Ok.

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

tadokoro- she's like someone drawn out of a manga
ya don't say

joined Aug 16, 2019

what chapter is it again? when sakurako beat the shit out of the guys in the alley?

joined Dec 5, 2019

Fuvk and now I had the sudden fear that Sakurako is just a product of Kageko's imagination all along.

I think you overthink about this

Propably, but I'm moderately wasted so it made sense hehe

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Okay...
If everything goes the way I think it's gonna go...
This is the beginning of the arc that leads to the death of one Evil Editor. ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I'm waiting for the reveal that the editor is actually a shapeshifting zombie alien from outer space

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

And this was the birth of Liberta.

Nah, not cute enough, but we've joked enough about it that you know you thought that for a moment as well. :P

joined May 24, 2019

Okay...
If everything goes the way I think it's gonna go...
This is the beginning of the arc that leads to the death of one Evil Editor. ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

Tadokoro takes her Nikaidou-based comic to the editor. The editor says it sucks. Nikaidou kills the editor.

Sounds reasonable to me.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Oh good. This proves that it isn't the end, we got much more in the future.

Yaaaaaay!~

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

The most beautiful and cool Tadokoro-san has looked so far. Can't wait for more.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

And thus Liberta was born :D ... just kidding, though it would be great if that did happen

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

I like this new style with the colors

joined Aug 3, 2020

finally

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

about time they fucking kiss! but I was hoping for the horny and lewd kind of kiss. I do hope that more chapters will be coming.

Why would it continue? They kissed. That's the climax everyone wanted. Now there's literally no point.

and yet, a new chapter has come out with a new story arc. your argument is invalid.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Why are people acting like they've never kissed before ... https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tadokoro_san_web_comic_ch19#4

They probably forgot about it, I mean they want to "share" the candy so some people won't think it's a kiss

I'll admit, I forgot about that. but since then, seeing these two trying to kiss have been flaunted, teased, and thwarted by various outside interference and circumstances that have left me thinking it'll never happen but finally did. but I enjoy these formerly useless lesbians.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

(Ch. 68) Comin’ in with the hard read here, Tadokoro-san will bring her manga to the publisher who’ll reject it, but she’ll stand up for herself because it’s about Nikaidou and she knows it’s good.

Cookiecatthatliveforyuri
joined Oct 12, 2020

Mhm yeah wholesome very

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Triple-X throwdown.

Hitoshi%20sugoroku
joined Aug 14, 2019

You are the ocean's gray waves~~

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Is it Valkyrie because the serialized version (which is still a webcomic) is on Comic Valkyrie?

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

It's just personal preference but I really wish stuff like this didn't make me cringe, becasue there is some pretty good stuff in this

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Valkyrie--so hard-boiled!

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I'm actually disappointed that it's not Liberta.

To reply you must either login or sign up.